Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:14:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are old coins no more profitable  (Read 6012 times)
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:18:57 AM

maybe people need to check xpm, xbc, btcd, doge, xmr, ltc, and many other because this is the oldest coins in the cryptocurrency. and if you see what is going on in a few days ago, you can found that btcd, doge, can increase higher and gives the profit to traders. soon, the other oldest coin will do the same, and the trader will make another profit from the old coins. although right now, those old coins get down, I still believe that the coin can increase again and create a new position.
You're right but not completely right cause those coins you mentioned does gain pump and the pump is not genuine because it seems that some whales price manipulation is involve. However, I will wait for some weeks before rely on the pump in price by those coins.

I don't mind if the coins were getting a pump and dump, but I believe that the old coins are still profitable. you can see on btcd and doge, although the price is up and down, it still increases. I know that the manipulation is involved, but I don't think that the manipulation can stay in every time because there will be any support from the dev and the community which want to make the price back to the higher price. this makes the old coins still profitable but some people don't want to see the old coins increase, so they dump the price back to the lower price.
Of course it's still profitable, but you also have to choose a coin that still has potential and usually a coin with a big name, even though it's old but still has the possibility of a pump, for example its doge! but beware with oldcoin, many old coins that have no potential and no future because of the difficulty of competing..

The existence of a certain coin can not define its value, we couldn't say that it is not profitable anymore because its highest price was a year ago, or a couple of years ago. As long as the team of that certain coin is active and always developing their coin, there is no way that it could become non-profitable, instead it will become more competetive where you could get more profits, but, it depends on the coin's capability.

You could hope for the best to hodl a certain coin that you would not lost your profits even if you missed the chance to sell it way back then if that certain coin is a big project, and if it is the opposite of it, which is just a small project, the team is not always update, then you could assume that it is a shit coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:21:25 AM

Like said Vitalik, there won´t be such amazing fast profits anymore. This all in past.

Probably he knows best, but I still hope some of my coins will rocket up.

But, in 1 thing he is definitely right, no fast profits. In 8 months period no of my coins rocketed.
Yindian

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:46:08 AM

Not necessarily, some old coins can survive because of its value. So I think that whether it is an old coin or a new coin, the value it can create is the most important.
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 07:49:40 AM

It is not really true that the old coin no more profitable, it time is inflation and now every coin have downward when the market grow up then dead coin also have profitable.
Kekkins87

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:13:29 AM

it is the age old altcoin pump rule:
you can always pump small coins and cheap coins a lot easier than you can pump big coins and expensive coins.

in other words the coins that you see are stuck on top, the old ones, are already super pumped and have a big bloated price and market with lots of newbie bag holders which will crush your pump if you try it. so a as pumper they want to have an easier way of pumping things so they move to other coins. that is why they are always more profitable.

This!! and in fact I'm continuing to invest ,not so much obvious, in "little" crypto similar to bitcoin like ELICOIN....only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$....do your research....
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:25:25 AM

It may seem that there is some connection due to the fall of the market when all the top currencies are in red. But I think there is absolutely zero connection between the price of the coin and its age.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:27:54 AM

depending on how they develop their project, even though the age of the coin is old like doge and many others, if indeed the development done by the developer is good, then everything will continue to increase, both in terms of price and quality

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
phewinteristi

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:32:21 AM

I don't think like that. not all old coins are no longer profitable. some old coins are more profitable because the quality is getting better from the beginning. for example bitcoin. even though prices continue to rise and fall, but with patience you will reap the benefits.
mel_smog

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:33:39 AM

crypto is all about hype, and hype is easier to get with new coin, fresh news and technologies!

My bet is on new generation of blockchains and exchanges
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:35:31 AM

I think that old coins are now more suitable as a safe-haven option, rather than trading profits, because now the old altcoin is hard to grow and double! But they are relatively stable, and it is not easy to return to zero!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
quninver

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:39:35 AM

It should be said that most of the old coins have no profit in the short term, and a very small part can grow against the market, but we don't know which coins before we have no answer.
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:42:50 AM

I try to follow immediately for 10-20 coins. I can say that those who entered the stock exchanges 4-7 months ago, show a negative dynamics. Only 1-2 shows a positive and got off into the coinmarketcap.

Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:48:21 AM

Whether it is a new project or an old project, there are advantages and disadvantages.Those old things must also have fraudulent things, the market is now beginning to filter, only good things will be left behind, the old coins are definitely profitable. It's just that you need to invest in really good projects.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:48:40 AM

indeed there are many new coins now appearing, but there are some coins that have no good prospects for the long term, if it can be concluded that the old coins are still profitable compared to new coins, but there are also coins A new one that has good prospects for the long term and is likely to replace old coins, so it must be smart to choose the coins that you want to either invest, trade or otherwise
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

Ethereum will recover for sure its an old coin and im expecting it will rise up to $1k its very cheap now all those people will buy this time will earn profits.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:53:21 AM

No, i dont think it depends on the age of the coin, if it has strong tech and good team, marketing and community - what is the problem? The main problem is that almost all market went down, that is all.
Tramvay

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:04:39 AM

Prices fell on all coins, it is absolutely not important a good coin or bad. If the project shows itself well, then such a coin needs to be kept until the next growth of the market.
Miguelgreen

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:11:17 AM

Yes they are. Off course with a recent coin the chances
You get Millionaire are bigger, but the changes that you
Loose it all are Also very big.
With this up and down i make some profit only to sell hight
And then buy the same coin when drop.
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:28:44 AM

Previously issued coins are good because they have a guarantee. They are already at work and the project team is constantly working on their improvement.
Alex Foman

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:33:31 AM

I would not say that. Yes, now many are focused on the young crypto currency. On the prospective and growing. But I will say that some old coins are much better. so that you need to weigh everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: