Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Xbox ones 0.17 btc  (Read 650 times)
giveaway (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:00:47 AM

Xbox ones and power brick no controller.

Sent from a reship.

%50 on order %50 on delivery

Controller 0.02 full on order

titan fall controller 0.03 50% on order %50 on delivery

Controllers sent by me.

**ALL ORDERS GET 1 month of xbox live free**

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tier

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:21:12 AM

If you were willing to go 100% first for pictures and a vouch in return, I'd do it.
Surely this would get you more sales in the long run as well. I won't do anything first regarding your rep.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:43:34 AM

If you were willing to go 100% first for pictures and a vouch in return, I'd do it.
Surely this would get you more sales in the long run as well. I won't do anything first regarding your rep.

+1, also your trust rating is pretty bad, could you explain?

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
giveaway (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:48:05 AM

+1, also your trust rating is pretty bad, could you explain?

One guy claimed he didnt get his package. must of been a fraudster

ill accept 0.04 and 0.13 on delivery for trusted members
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 02:17:44 AM

Xbox ones and power brick no controller.

Sent from a reship.

%50 on order %50 on delivery

Controller 0.02 full on order

titan fall controller 0.03 50% on order %50 on delivery

Controllers sent by me.

**ALL ORDERS GET 1 month of xbox live free**

Too good to be true - needs to show photos of merchandise along with current date to be taken seriously, then I will buy one.

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 02:45:24 AM

How did this turn out? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=354131.msg3818138#msg3818138
frankenmint
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 04:12:18 AM

User Armadyl is also a scammer - do not trust this person at all.  

Tries to sell me an xbox one through PM.  Puts a too good to be true price.  I give him an escrow party as well as a simple set of questions and directions to follow.  Clearly stated that I wouldn't move forward unless he followed my directions:

Okay, I'm requesting that tomatocage be our middle party.  A few more questions as this obviously sounds a little scammy from my end.

Why are you trying to sell the whole unit at that price which is waay lower than avg reselling price - I am not willing to pay more, but I am genuinely curious why it is so low?

Does this unit still have a warranty?  Are there any missing components such as the kinect sensor?  

Where are you shipping the unit from?  You would need to ship it to my address with insurance AND a tracking number.  

By all means, send me a link to the photo - I will only view it from imgur so use imgur.com to upload it and reply with the link.  

If you fail to answer any of these questions and/or refuse to follow my directions to provide the proof of ownership link using www.imgur.com, then I am not interested.
Ok, I was a little loopy before. Ok right now, if you make a email @ www.hotmail.com

I will do this for you, and I will go first. I will only send you the console and the kinect for whatever price is fair to you. If you need to buy a powerbrick, you can get one for $35 and a controller for $60. Just ake the hotmail email, give me the login, and in 5 minutes you'll have 2 confirmation emails about the xbox one and kinect.

If you really want an xbox one - the average listed resell rate should be around $350-380 dollars.  Just the console should be perhaps 300 dollars but who does that???

Armadyl

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:15:05 AM

User Armadyl is also a scammer - do not trust this person at all. 

Tries to sell me an xbox one through PM.  Puts a too good to be true price.  I give him an escrow party as well as a simple set of questions and directions to follow.  Clearly stated that I wouldn't move forward unless he followed my directions:

Okay, I'm requesting that tomatocage be our middle party.  A few more questions as this obviously sounds a little scammy from my end.

Why are you trying to sell the whole unit at that price which is waay lower than avg reselling price - I am not willing to pay more, but I am genuinely curious why it is so low?

Does this unit still have a warranty?  Are there any missing components such as the kinect sensor? 

Where are you shipping the unit from?  You would need to ship it to my address with insurance AND a tracking number. 

By all means, send me a link to the photo - I will only view it from imgur so use imgur.com to upload it and reply with the link. 

If you fail to answer any of these questions and/or refuse to follow my directions to provide the proof of ownership link using www.imgur.com, then I am not interested.
Ok, I was a little loopy before. Ok right now, if you make a email @ www.hotmail.com

I will do this for you, and I will go first. I will only send you the console and the kinect for whatever price is fair to you. If you need to buy a powerbrick, you can get one for $35 and a controller for $60. Just ake the hotmail email, give me the login, and in 5 minutes you'll have 2 confirmation emails about the xbox one and kinect.
Dude we can use escrow, I only said I go first, to make it easier. I don't see how i am a scammer, i said i would go first. once you receive everything you send the payment.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:52:07 AM

The good old "50% up front, 50% on delivery" scam LOL

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
frankenmint
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 07:17:03 AM

FWIW, I did remove the scam rating because he did give me this evidence:  https://i.imgur.com/DiN8U6B.jpg

No proof of anything for sure, for all I know its your friend's house and you simply snapped this photo to "suffice" proof.  Not exactly making sense that there is a loophole to get free ones from "m$ft" shipped to me directly from them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: