Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:49:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Xbox ones 0.17 btc  (Read 650 times)
giveaway (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:00:47 AM

Xbox ones and power brick no controller.

Sent from a reship.

%50 on order %50 on delivery

Controller 0.02 full on order

titan fall controller 0.03 50% on order %50 on delivery

Controllers sent by me.

**ALL ORDERS GET 1 month of xbox live free**

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tier

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:21:12 AM

If you were willing to go 100% first for pictures and a vouch in return, I'd do it.
Surely this would get you more sales in the long run as well. I won't do anything first regarding your rep.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:43:34 AM

If you were willing to go 100% first for pictures and a vouch in return, I'd do it.
Surely this would get you more sales in the long run as well. I won't do anything first regarding your rep.

+1, also your trust rating is pretty bad, could you explain?

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
giveaway (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:48:05 AM

+1, also your trust rating is pretty bad, could you explain?

One guy claimed he didnt get his package. must of been a fraudster

ill accept 0.04 and 0.13 on delivery for trusted members
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 02:17:44 AM

Xbox ones and power brick no controller.

Sent from a reship.

%50 on order %50 on delivery

Controller 0.02 full on order

titan fall controller 0.03 50% on order %50 on delivery

Controllers sent by me.

**ALL ORDERS GET 1 month of xbox live free**

Too good to be true - needs to show photos of merchandise along with current date to be taken seriously, then I will buy one.

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 02:45:24 AM

How did this turn out? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=354131.msg3818138#msg3818138
frankenmint
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 04:12:18 AM

User Armadyl is also a scammer - do not trust this person at all.  

Tries to sell me an xbox one through PM.  Puts a too good to be true price.  I give him an escrow party as well as a simple set of questions and directions to follow.  Clearly stated that I wouldn't move forward unless he followed my directions:

Okay, I'm requesting that tomatocage be our middle party.  A few more questions as this obviously sounds a little scammy from my end.

Why are you trying to sell the whole unit at that price which is waay lower than avg reselling price - I am not willing to pay more, but I am genuinely curious why it is so low?

Does this unit still have a warranty?  Are there any missing components such as the kinect sensor?  

Where are you shipping the unit from?  You would need to ship it to my address with insurance AND a tracking number.  

By all means, send me a link to the photo - I will only view it from imgur so use imgur.com to upload it and reply with the link.  

If you fail to answer any of these questions and/or refuse to follow my directions to provide the proof of ownership link using www.imgur.com, then I am not interested.
Ok, I was a little loopy before. Ok right now, if you make a email @ www.hotmail.com

I will do this for you, and I will go first. I will only send you the console and the kinect for whatever price is fair to you. If you need to buy a powerbrick, you can get one for $35 and a controller for $60. Just ake the hotmail email, give me the login, and in 5 minutes you'll have 2 confirmation emails about the xbox one and kinect.

If you really want an xbox one - the average listed resell rate should be around $350-380 dollars.  Just the console should be perhaps 300 dollars but who does that???

Armadyl

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:15:05 AM

User Armadyl is also a scammer - do not trust this person at all. 

Tries to sell me an xbox one through PM.  Puts a too good to be true price.  I give him an escrow party as well as a simple set of questions and directions to follow.  Clearly stated that I wouldn't move forward unless he followed my directions:

Okay, I'm requesting that tomatocage be our middle party.  A few more questions as this obviously sounds a little scammy from my end.

Why are you trying to sell the whole unit at that price which is waay lower than avg reselling price - I am not willing to pay more, but I am genuinely curious why it is so low?

Does this unit still have a warranty?  Are there any missing components such as the kinect sensor? 

Where are you shipping the unit from?  You would need to ship it to my address with insurance AND a tracking number. 

By all means, send me a link to the photo - I will only view it from imgur so use imgur.com to upload it and reply with the link. 

If you fail to answer any of these questions and/or refuse to follow my directions to provide the proof of ownership link using www.imgur.com, then I am not interested.
Ok, I was a little loopy before. Ok right now, if you make a email @ www.hotmail.com

I will do this for you, and I will go first. I will only send you the console and the kinect for whatever price is fair to you. If you need to buy a powerbrick, you can get one for $35 and a controller for $60. Just ake the hotmail email, give me the login, and in 5 minutes you'll have 2 confirmation emails about the xbox one and kinect.
Dude we can use escrow, I only said I go first, to make it easier. I don't see how i am a scammer, i said i would go first. once you receive everything you send the payment.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:52:07 AM

The good old "50% up front, 50% on delivery" scam LOL

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
frankenmint
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 07:17:03 AM

FWIW, I did remove the scam rating because he did give me this evidence:  https://i.imgur.com/DiN8U6B.jpg

No proof of anything for sure, for all I know its your friend's house and you simply snapped this photo to "suffice" proof.  Not exactly making sense that there is a loophole to get free ones from "m$ft" shipped to me directly from them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: