Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:35:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Am Unplugging My Bitcoin Cash Miners & You Should Too | ASIC Mining Is Dying  (Read 2603 times)
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

Vosk
I sent you a PM on the 6th and again on the 11th.
If you want an idea of what you can do with those miners have a look at it.

There are loads of ways of potentially making money..
I'm making 0.001BTC a day from 1 Rig alone ! (66 watts total power - Cost of 0.000057 BTC)
In a short time when it halves, that will still be 0.0005 BTC for probably the next 90 days...

Give me a shout sometime.

BTW...Happy Birthday TAILS !
J

Why not share this info with the community here instead of just Vosk?
Granted, i love the way Vosk does videos, but he is no supreme being.

If anything, i'd really be interested in talking to someone who is still earning from mining today (without owning a large mining farm with ultra cheap electricity).
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:57:09 PM
Merited by Q_R_V (20)

Vosk

I'm making 0.001BTC a day from 1 Rig alone ! (66 watts total power - Cost of 0.000057 BTC)
In a short time when it halves, that will still be 0.0005 BTC for probably the next 90 days...

J

If anything, i'd really be interested in talking to someone who is still earning from mining today (without owning a large mining farm with ultra cheap electricity).

Hi there.
Been there, done that.
Problem with BTCC is that its full of desperate sheep, so every sniff of any profit, and bang 1000 people start mining it, and if that's BTC or ETH, etc, then that's ok, but I mine coins where in entire nethash is 10mhs on scrypt (just an example) and there are probably only 10-20 of us worldwide mining it, so guess what, it leaks, the idiots take over, the diff goes up 10,000 fold, the price drops to 0.00000001 / doge or worse, then they all go to the next "best thing", leaving the coins screwed...so, like I have said several times in various threads, take your time, do loads of research, hope for a lot of luck, and maybe you'll find a good en. To put it in to context, I have over 2100 wallets (separate coins) over the last 2 years, and most are dead, some have been incredibly valuable (1 offs only) and some just kick in a small amount each day....also, work smart, not hard...I replaced 6 x 750ti the other day with 1 moonlander2, makes no more money, but about 1/10th the power cost....as I type i', mining 3 coins on 1 rig (4core cpu / 2x1030gt gpu)
As for VOSK, was actually a little dig...he's clearly struggling to cover his costs, I PM'd him a possibility and not even an acknowledgement...but that's life...

What i really need, is someone who can give me access to an AMD EPYC or Threadripper 2990W with windows on, for a week...that could be interesting...failing that, time to learn all about FPGAs, i think they're the future for all miners...
J
oh yeah, erm UK, and 18p kw/h, so you >10cent guys have NO excuses... Smiley

VoskCoin (OP)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 06:36:34 PM

Vosk

J

Hi there.
Been there, done that.
Problem with BTCC is that its full of desperate sheep, so every sniff of any profit, and bang 1000 people start mining it, and if that's BTC or ETH, etc, then that's ok, but I mine coins where in entire nethash is 10mhs on scrypt (just an example) and there are probably only 10-20 of us worldwide mining it, so guess what, it leaks, the idiots take over, the diff goes up 10,000 fold, the price drops to 0.00000001 / doge or worse, then they all go to the next "best thing", leaving the coins screwed...so, like I have said several times in various threads, take your time, do loads of research, hope for a lot of luck, and maybe you'll find a good en. To put it in to context, I have over 2100 wallets (separate coins) over the last 2 years, and most are dead, some have been incredibly valuable (1 offs only) and some just kick in a small amount each day....also, work smart, not hard...I replaced 6 x 750ti the other day with 1 moonlander2, makes no more money, but about 1/10th the power cost....as I type i', mining 3 coins on 1 rig (4core cpu / 2x1030gt gpu)
As for VOSK, was actually a little dig...he's clearly struggling to cover his costs, I PM'd him a possibility and not even an acknowledgement...but that's life...

What i really need, is someone who can give me access to an AMD EPYC or Threadripper 2990W with windows on, for a week...that could be interesting...failing that, time to learn all about FPGAs, i think they're the future for all miners...
J

Not like I'm some super important popular dude but I get PMs about shitcoins daily

I don't like your comment

"As for VOSK, was actually a little dig...he's clearly struggling to cover his costs, I PM'd him a possibility and not even an acknowledgement..."

you messaged me in standard look at this coin I've been stockpiling for awhile - you should check it out now fashion.

If your interests were genuine you wouldn't be throwing a dig @ me, your message also lost credibility when it you messaged the same thing copy and paste the second time.

Huh

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
VoskCoin (OP)

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 06:37:17 PM

Vosk

J

appreciate the support my friend Cheesy & yeah I'm just one of everyone else!

minerja

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:38:31 PM

Vosk

J

Hi there.
Been there, done that.

J

Not like I'm some super important popular dude but I get PMs about shitcoins daily

"As for VOSK, was actually a little dig...he's clearly struggling to cover his costs, I PM'd him a possibility and not even an acknowledgement..."

you messaged me in standard look at this coin I've been stockpiling for awhile - you should check it out now fashion.

If your interests were genuine you wouldn't be throwing a dig @ me, your message also lost credibility when it you messaged the same thing copy and paste the second time.

Huh

Wow, looks like someone's ego has got the better of them

I don't normally PM anyone, unless i think they have great integrity and that i can either help them or need a little advice from them.
Re-reading the PM i sent you. there is a lot of good info there, a lot of work from me, and some tips...not sure what more i could have offered you really...
"u can take a horse to water, but can't make it drink" springs to mind....

Like i said, it was a "little dig" for not even bothering to acknowledge me, NO its not a coin i have been stockpiling ( I have about 400 coins i think), i dont even have the gear to mine it currently, and i was trying to help YOU out.  Sorry u get so many PM's and are jaded by them, i also know that feeling, i get 50-100 dodgy PMs a week too.

I did try to reach out to you via youtube...but no joy, so I re-sent out, out of courtesy in case u didnt get it, so dont think i've lost any credibilty here, specially since i nearly make with 1 rig what u make with 50 gpus.... i was trying to help...you were the one who put up the "I Am Unplugging My Bitcoin Miners & You Should Too | ASIC Mining Is Dying" and  "50 GPU Mining Farm Earns Less Than $10 A Day vid" anyway, as one of your utube supporters and fellow miners, if you want any help, the door is always open...and always will be

That said, its responses like this that put me off helping others...
J
VoskCoin (OP)

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 12:18:00 AM

Vosk

J

Hi there.
Been there, done that.

J

Huh

I don't normally PM anyone, unless i think they have great integrity and that i can either help them or need a little advice from them.
Re-reading the PM i sent you. there is a lot of good info there, a lot of work from me, and some tips...not sure what more i could have offered you really...

Like i said, it was a "little dig" for not even bothering to acknowledge me, NO its not a coin i have been stockpiling ( I have about 400 coins i think), i dont even have the gear to mine it currently, and i was trying to help YOU out.  Sorry u get so many PM's and are jaded by them, i also know that feeling, i get 50-100 dodgy PMs a week too.

I did try to reach out to you via youtube...but no joy, so I re-sent out, out of courtesy in case u didnt get it, so dont think i've lost any credibilty here, specially since i nearly make with 1 rig what u make with 50 gpus.... i was trying to help...you were the one who put up the "I Am Unplugging My Bitcoin Miners & You Should Too | ASIC Mining Is Dying" and  "50 GPU Mining Farm Earns Less Than $10 A Day vid" anyway, as one of your utube supporters and fellow miners, if you want any help, the door is always open...and always will be

J

My response had no ego, you were disrespectful -- period. However I'm not looking to drag this out into some sort of internet argument.

I don't have a problem with you or anything and I appreciate anyone taking the time to help me increase my mining profitability.

ltcsprite

Activity: 269
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:39:02 AM

You get butthurt pretty fast Vosk.

I have noticed that.

Grin
Hulk1997

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:10:26 AM

The most profitable coin to mine for 2018 and the end of 2017 for me was and its still is IntenseCoin (ITNS)
Wokring on Cryptonote techonolgy and cryptonighe algorithm for me this was the most profitable coin ever.
minerja

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:51:37 AM

Vosk

J

Hi there.
Been there, done that.

J

Huh

J

My response had no ego, you were disrespectful -- period. However I'm not looking to drag this out into some sort of internet argument.

I don't have a problem with you or anything and I appreciate anyone taking the time to help me increase my mining profitability.

You're response is full of ego, and clearly you don't actually want any help or suggestions. I wasn't disrespectful - you ignored me so I reached out a second time, and i don't fell very appreciated having put time and effort into that PM for you. You could have just PM'd me. Re read my PM if you havent binned it, i think the suggestion still might stand, and it's one of many I have to offer.
I have mined over 2100 different coins in the past 2-3 years, follow up on about 95% of all suggestions made to me, and yes as a result of that get about 30 viruses a week, and lots of not so funny pop-ups, and each one i assess, briefly document (so hopefully i dont get fooled twice) and then move on. About 90% are scams or shitcoins, and I have found their is literally no way to find "the genuine one" without feeling that pain of going through each one of them.

Anyways, what you have unfortunately shown me , is that even when someone asks for suggestions, not to offer any. Just a simple return PM to say "Thanks but no Thanks" was all it needed, literally 2 seconds of your time....
I'm sure your ego will force you to respond publicly one more time, but for me it ends here. I'm here to help if I can, and I look forward to watching your channel.
J
Oh and for transparency to all reading this, 2 of my coins halved in value in the last few hours, so i am still mining approx. 50,000 a day, but they both went from 2 sats to 1 sat....however there are currently enough orders at 1 sat to keep me going for about 200 days
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3506

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

I have mined over 2100 different coins in the past 2-3 years, follow up on about 95% of all suggestions made to me, and yes as a result of that get about 30 viruses a week, and lots of not so funny pop-ups, and each one i assess, briefly document (so hopefully i dont get fooled twice) and then move on. About 90% are scams or shitcoins, and I have found their is literally no way to find "the genuine one" without feeling that pain of going through each one of them.

i suppose if you have the free time to set up all those VMs or such, download all those  wallets and blockchains and maintain them, and take all that risk to your coins and infrastructure, you could find the occasional nugget of gold.

to me thats way to risky and time consuming. ill take reliability and simplicity. for the most part anyway.
minerja

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:28:10 PM

i suppose if you have the free time to set up all those VMs or such, download all those  wallets and blockchains and maintain them, and take all that risk to your coins and infrastructure, you could find the occasional nugget of gold.

to me thats way to risky and time consuming. ill take reliability and simplicity. for the most part anyway.

Back in 2013-14 when I first started mining, there were virtually no pools, you had to download the full blockchain....not really an issue, you open several wallets and let em sync...one i'm doing at the  mo i'm on day 11 and its still 14 weeks behind, but its not like it needs any intervention, just dooes its thing, besides its more like satoshi's vision....millions of miners, wallets open, full blockchains, decentralised background mining.....Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: