Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:10:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone interested in developing or investing in the development of a coin?  (Read 3932 times)
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 12:34:55 AM

The way it will be different is that this coin will be designed for the people who will actually use it, rather than the miners.

And that'll get you some flak, even though it'll amount to only hot air worth ignoring. Miners are so much a part of this forum, a lot of altcoin technical innovations are aimed at them. Not all, of course, but a lot. They're definitely catered to.

I hope you'll get far-sighted miners who remember that the coins they mine will have more value if the end user is properly catered to. Any of the other kind, you'll just have to tune out.

"Forewarned is forearmed." Oh yes, and best of luck.  Smiley

And I'm not just saying that because I'm a fellow Hogtowner  Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

jonnysomething (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:56:59 AM

The way it will be different is that this coin will be designed for the people who will actually use it, rather than the miners.

And that'll get you some flak, even though it'll amount to only hot air worth ignoring. Miners are so much a part of this forum, a lot of altcoin technical innovations are aimed at them. Not all, of course, but a lot. They're definitely catered to.

I hope you'll get far-sighted miners who remember that the coins they mine will have more value if the end user is properly catered to. Any of the other kind, you'll just have to tune out.

"Forewarned is forearmed." Oh yes, and best of luck.  Smiley

And I'm not just saying that because I'm a fellow Hogtowner  Grin

I definitely do expect some backlash for that, but as you said, mostly hot air worth ignoring. There are a lot of good people here that want to mine a coin worth keeping, not a get rich quick scheme, and that'll be who I want mining. Smart people, who do their research rather mining a catchy name (they'll want to mine too, because this name is fucking incredible) or hopping in late on the coin that blew up a week ago. 

Thanks for the kind words! Us Canadians gotta stick together.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:03:15 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 01:14:10 AM by LongAndShort

Woops, just saw this now when I came to bump it. My response:

I'm actually simply trying to bring your clouded awareness to the fact that usually by the time you have an idea like you think you do. It would be very difficult for someone to steal it  because of the lead you actually have..that theory is sound and stands and hey, why would it matter if someone did steal it..
So you're telling me I should release my idea for a brand, product and coin because "usually people have a good lead". That theory is NOT sound.
Why would it matter if someone stole it? Because simply mentioning what industry it is for would giveaway the name, which could then be used for a scam coin, or a coin cloner could launch a shitty coin for the purpose I have. The fact that I have to explain these issues to you makes me know I am completely wasting my time. You do not have the brain power to help develop a coin.

That is my second point, you are clearly trying to corner something you are very volatile in your posts about doing that, you feel misunderstood and i'm seeing alarm bells. You sir are a bit confused here, you are trying to keep safe your idea and thats fine if it was not to do with something that is to be used as money or even a commodity.

I am very confident that you do not know what the word volatile means. I am trying to "keep safe my idea" because this is a PUBLIC FORUM. I am not confused. I would love for someone other than you to read this and actually think that I am confused. I am trying to be as polite as possible, but you're an imbecil.

I fear that you fail to see how your actions right now are alarming.
That's fine if you feel that way. No one else is alarmed except for your confused ass and I've had several people contact me regarding the project.

You think you have a good idea and want to hide it so no one steals your glory.
Nope, this is just an ignorant assumption you're making. I have a good idea, and I'm looking for talented individuals looking to develop that. You're upset that I won't give you my idea. It's cool man.

I say to you that you are in the wrong game to be searching for glory and could take a leaf out of the white paper for bitcoin stick it to your mirror and read the parts where it describes what this is all about and remember this is about changing the world and providing it the tools to better handle its money.
Who is looking for glory? These are your words, not mine, and anyone aside from you can see that. I am looking to create a project. If that project succeeds, I, as well as everyone involved, will make a lot of money in an honest way. I'm an entrepreneur, a successful one at that, and your "advice" or questions or whatever the hell it is you are even responding with are embarrassing. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about, but keep responding because you're just bumping this thread and allowing people with actual skills to see this and contact me.

You are already starting off on the wrong foot in my opinion and should just sit down and sit with yourself for a minute and be real about your intentions here because to me they are clear. If you think i'm annoying, wait until the trolls pick your apart for the exact same thing but not in the way i am trying to get through to you.
The one thing you got right all night, is that all of this is your opinion. Based on absolutely nothing. Do you not find it strange that other people aren't crying the same bullshit as you? Do you not find it strange that no one else is questioning me? Or do you think you're speaking for the masses? There will be few trolls when this coin launches, because it's going to be a transparent project. But if you can't understand why it's private right now, well... you're just living up to the very low IQ I pegged you for.

May i ask also, are you worried people wont like your idea or worried they will take your idea and realize it before you. because if its yes to either one or both you are in trouble and that is my point.
Well, first off, I've done market research. Something you would know if you were capable of actually reading. So no, I am not worried if people will like my idea - everyone in the industry I have discussed it with is VERY excited, because my idea is revolutionary. So no, I'm not worried about whether or not it will be a success in the industry it is going to be designed for. I'm not worried about getting the crypto community on it and I'm not worried about having to fight off trolls - why? Because of the plan I have in place. A plan I WILL NOT DISCUSS WITH YOU SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK AND THEN CALL ME A SCAMMER WHEN I SAY I WON'T. I do not know you. I will not share my business idea with you. I will not share my business idea on a public forum before it is ready to be launched. I will compare this interaction to being as pleasent as a wet fart.

Thank you, you really are just proving my points but carry on...btw i'm all for less hype, fact is though i have not even asked for your idea in private all i have done as a community member is tell you i'm not for more coins. I gave you an option to add your idea to an already established coin you have not once replied in a concise and specific fashion to that offer and thats ok now because i'm afraid that you are no where near being in the league to deal with the one hell of a shit storm you are about to embark on. You are clearly afraid someone will ruin it for you, not even considering the fact if someone wants to ruin it they will do it now or in the future. you are clearly not any kind of decent entrepreneur considering the fact you disagree that if you have an idea and have the plan pretty much laid out you are league ahead of anyone and you just don't realize that the cost vs the benefit of someone pulling out before you is nill to none. Fact.

NDA ok thats going to stop someone from stealing your fantastic idea, come on. stopping someone from stealing your idea and ruining it is to be transparent to the community float your idea and you have timestamped claim to it if that even matters. pfft i'm not even going to wast more time on you..you clearly don't get anything about what you are trying to achieve here. You just wreak of fail..ill bet my entire crypto career on the fact that you will en devour to release yet another coin focused on one industry set to benefit mainly you. you will fail this because you are firstly missing the fact that an investor looks for security in a coin. that security is its miner base, something you don't even think is important, and if that is the case maybe you should try and get Microcash realized..do you even know know of that notion or are you completely blind in what you're diving into here? I believe the latter and i'm willing to stake my career on you going about this the wrong way ill say it again because you don't seem to be getting it

If you want to make a COIN for the masses then you are in the right place, if you want to make a coin for a service then ask for the talent to help you realize it and pay them for that service. you are assuming one hosts the coin, they do not. Secondly you want it in the hands of the people who will use it first (your words not mine) then you will give it to the community"..errrrrg bad move again...Unfortunately i will see you fail, i hope i'm wrong but i'm sure you will soon see what i'm talking about.
jonnysomething (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:02:29 AM

Thank you, you really are just proving my points but carry on...btw i'm all for less hype, fact is though i have not even asked for your idea in private all i have done as a community member is tell you i'm not for more coins. I gave you an option to add your idea to an already established coin you have not once replied in a concise and specific fashion
FROM MY VERY FIRST REPLY TO YOU:
My project wouldn't work with another coin, because the name is part of it's success.
This is a "concise and specific fashion". My idea WOULD NOT work with another coin. The name isn't the only reason, but it is part of it's success. This is not opinion, this is fact. How do I know? Because I came up with the idea.

to that offer and thats ok now because i'm afraid that you are no where near being in the league to deal with the one hell of a shit storm you are about to embark on. You are clearly afraid someone will ruin it for you, not even considering the fact if someone wants to ruin it they will do it now or in the future. you are clearly not any kind of decent entrepreneur considering the fact you disagree that if you have an idea and have the plan pretty much laid out you are league ahead of anyone and you just don't realize that the cost vs the benefit of someone pulling out before you is nill to none.
I am clearly afraid someone will ruin it for me? No. I know that someone will take this idea, the coin name, and destroy it if I was to post that info. It's a great fucking idea, and someone could launch a horrible version of it in less than 12 hours as a shitty pump and dump.

For the record, I've been successfully self employed for 3 years living downtown in the most expensive city in Canada. I'd say I'm doing pretty alright as an entreprenuer, but that's just my opinion.

Fact.
Sorry moron, but that by definition is an opinion. Not a fact.

NDA ok thats going to stop someone from stealing your fantastic idea, come on. stopping someone from stealing your idea and ruining it
It doesn't stop them. The idea is good, and if they steal it and run and make a lot of money from it, well that NDA gives me grounds for a lawsuit that would have been started at launch. But what do I know, right? That's just the law.

is to be transparent to the community float your idea and you have timestamped claim to it if that even matters.

I don't care about the claim to fame. I care about making a successful coin for a specific industry that would use one. I don't care about credit, I care about this idea not being wasted on some shitty pump and dump scam.

pfft i'm not even going to wast more time on you..
Yes you will.

you clearly don't get anything about what you are trying to achieve here.
Yes I do. Do you realize you are right now trying to tell me that you get what I'm trying to achieve? How does that even make sense?

You just wreak of fail..ill bet my entire crypto career on the fact that you will en devour to release yet another coin focused on one industry set to benefit mainly you.
I don't work in the industry that stands to benefit from the coin. While yes, I will get rich from this, that'll be the result of a lot of hard work and dedication. But solid bet man, you seem like a truly great person.

you will fail this because you are firstly missing the fact that an investor looks for security in a coin. that security is its miner base, something you don't even think is important, and if that is the case maybe you should try and get Microcash realized..do you even know know of that notion or are you completely blind in what you're diving into here? I believe the latter and i'm willing to stake my career on you going about this the wrong way ill say it again because you don't seem to be getting it
Man, you're willing to bet your career on just about anything. I'm sure lead burger flipper will make you a huge return, but you might want to hold on to that. The fact is, miners aren't important, nor are they who you should focus on. That's why all of these coins are pump and dump fails. What matters is that there is a demand for the coin in circulation, not that some fucks on the internet are creating thousands and thousands of them daily to sell off for something completely unrelated to the coin. The fact that you don't understand even that basic idea makes you such a laughable joke.

If you want to make a COIN for the masses then you are in the right place
I don't.

if you want to make a coin for a service
I don't.

then ask for the talent to help you realize it and pay them for that service.
I am.

you are assuming one hosts the coin, they do not

Hahahahaha. I was referring to if I used one of the shitty coin gens, which would be a very last resort. Nice try though.

Secondly you want it in the hands of the people who will use it first (your words not mine) then you will give it to the community"..errrrrg bad move again...Unfortunately i will see you fail, i hope i'm wrong but i'm sure you will soon see what i'm talking about.
The funniest part about this is you still think you know what you're talking about. You don't even know the concept for the coin. Since I've come up with it, since it doesn't exist on the market today, since no coins currently announced are talking about doing what I want to do, I'm going to have to strongly assume that you do not have a clue what you're talking about.

You're great, this is the best. I feel like I'm Jimmy Kimmel and you're Rob Ford.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 09:12:38 AM

You can slap any name directly on actual bitcoins.

Look at Tonalcoin for example, or tonal bitcoin.

Just market the same blockchain under a new name, and also get to tout its total compatibility with actual bitcoins while you're at it.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
jonnysomething (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:14:44 PM

Just market the same blockchain under a new name, and also get to tout its total compatibility with actual bitcoins while you're at it.

-MarkM-

Thanks for the suggestion! While I would really like to do this (it would save me a ton of time and money), this really requires a coin of it's own. I don't say that just because I'm dead-set in my ways, it's more than just putting the name on it. People would not use "JonnyCoin" for my project, because underneath it's a bitcoin and.. well.. it's really, really hard to explain this without telling you my idea. But basically, this isn't a coin like you've ever heard of, or seen. It's use has not be done before and this idea will be revolutionary to crypto (I expect many ripoffs once it's launch).

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:32:22 PM

Hi

Here are two exciting developments in the world of Cryptos, especially for new Developers.

1) https://www.ethereum.org/ - for development - like having the best of the best on your development team
2) https://cryptostocks.com/ - to obtain investors in a safe secure manner

Just throwing it out there.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:36:23 PM

-MarkM-

Thanks for the suggestion! While I would really like to do this (it would save me a ton of time and money), this really requires a coin of it's own. I don't say that just because I'm dead-set in my ways, it's more than just putting the name on it. People would not use "JonnyCoin" for my project, because underneath it's a bitcoin and.. well.. it's really, really hard to explain this without telling you my idea. But basically, this isn't a coin like you've ever heard of, or seen. It's use has not be done before and this idea will be revolutionary to crypto (I expect many ripoffs once it's launch).

I like JohnnyCoin - It could be another meme coin after the JohnnyCab in the first go-around of Total Recall Smiley

https://www.google.ca/search?q=JohnnyCab&tbm=isch&imgil=54vWOOCwTDKcMM%253A%253Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fencrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com%252Fimages%253Fq%253Dtbn%253AANd9GcQRgCymSwqunqk2STVcN9wWG2y4PEu7c-wC_lx8atUUqj8l6pPI%253B500%253B500%253BoYat2gIJG9sUjM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fshirtoid.com%25252F82471%25252Fjohnny-cab%25252F&source=iu&usg=__qBLtslgeed7HtVPHUL_k7V9KcF0%3D&sa=X&ei=4fQZU9mIEZC_kQfM14CoAQ&ved=0CC0Q9QEwAg&biw=1920&bih=947#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=54vWOOCwTDKcMM%253A%3BoYat2gIJG9sUjM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fshirtoid.com%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2012%252F10%252Fjohnny-cab.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fshirtoid.com%252F82471%252Fjohnny-cab%252F%3B500%3B500

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
jonnysomething (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:51:28 PM

Hi

Here are two exciting developments in the world of Cryptos, especially for new Developers.

1) https://www.ethereum.org/ - for development - like having the best of the best on your development team
2) https://cryptostocks.com/ - to obtain investors in a safe secure manner

Just throwing it out there.

I very much so appreciate this information! I currently have a skilled developer on board to code the coin, which 100% confirmation is pending on project approval after I provide him all of the details. However, there is a chance I will be looking for investors and I really appreciate your link. I was just going to use my LinkedIn connections to find some local investors.

-MarkM-

I like JohnnyCoin - It could be another meme coin after the JohnnyCab in the first go-around of Total Recall Smiley

To be completely honest, not the world's worst idea.  While that isn't the name of this coin I am currently developing, I could totally see "JohnnyCoin" (I spell it without the H personally but I think it looks better with an H for the coin name) being something. "The most common name, for the most common currency" - or would that be MohammedCoin? I don't think people would invest in that so much.
MadCow

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:43:22 AM

Interested, sent you a PM.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 01:32:18 AM

The future of altcoins is in 100%  pre-mined branded coins used by fortune 100 companies in reward systems.
You will be able to trade Amazon coins for Kellogs coins, Coca Cola coins for Pepsi coins.

All your idealistic dreams will have been reduced to the 21st century version of a plastic toy in the bottom of a corn flakes box.
jonnysomething (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:48:49 PM

BUMP

I have a skilled coder interested in developing the coin, and I have sent him the proposal.
If he thinks the project is worthwhile, the project will be launching very soon.

I have had multiple designers contact me, and I am grateful for everyone one of them. I would prefer a Canadian designer, in Ontario if possible. Otherwise, I do have a designer with experience willing to do the work.

The coder that is interested will be taking this project on full-steam if he thinks it's worthwhile, and given his experience in crypto I will believe his opinion when he gives me it. The good thing is, if he is interested he has guaranteed he will support the coin indefinitely so that we won't be hopping around looking for a support team once the coin is launched. With that said, I'm sure he would love help from any experienced coders he deems qualified, so if you are one and would like in on a solid project from the ground floor, please contact me ASAP.

Furthermore, I have been in contact with the business development coordinator of the largest company in the industry this coin is designed for, and she is interested in the project as well. I have not supplied her with the full details yet, but I will be on a call with her some time this week.

This project could create a new, practical, and valuable use for crypto. Don't disregard this.

I've had a few people contact me about investing. At this point, I can't say for sure if there will be an IPO, but it is likely.
In the event that we do, we will be using an escrow.

People with experience in marketing are welcome to contact me, but you will need to have a proven track record of excellent work for me to consider bringing someone else on for that.

Any questions? Feel free to ask here or PM me!

jonnysomething (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:58:23 AM

Just received an email from the developer, he loves the idea and is very interested in the project!
There is now a highly skilled coder working on this project. For now, he has chosen to remain anonymous.
If he chooses to reveal his identity, that's his choice. I will be open about mine when the time comes as this project will be as 100% transparent as I can make it.

This project will be going ahead as of now.

I will bump this a few more times this week before an official announcement so any potentially interested parties can see it.

Seriously, this is not a project you will want to miss out on.
MadCow

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:38:42 AM

Just received an email from the developer, he loves the idea and is very interested in the project!
There is now a highly skilled coder working on this project. For now, he has chosen to remain anonymous.
If he chooses to reveal his identity, that's his choice. I will be open about mine when the time comes as this project will be as 100% transparent as I can make it.

I will bump this a few more times this week before an official announcement so any potentially interested parties can see it.

I sent you a PM a week ago. Still interested to hear your idea.
jonnysomething (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:34:27 AM

I sent you a PM a week ago. Still interested to hear your idea.
Hey sorry, I saw your post when I came to bump this thread and though "I don't recognize that username" but I was sure I had responded to all of the private messages. I checked, sure enough, I somehow didn't respond to yours. I'll send you a message now. Sorry about that!
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:50:10 AM

The future of altcoins is in 100%  pre-mined branded coins used by fortune 100 companies in reward systems.
You will be able to trade Amazon coins for Kellogs coins, Coca Cola coins for Pepsi coins.

All your idealistic dreams will have been reduced to the 21st century version of a plastic toy in the bottom of a corn flakes box.

Your vision is clear and clearly not what most of us want.
Let's hope you are wrong.

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:46:54 AM

Fact is they own the media landscape and are watching, laughing at all these fools creating and diluting the alt coin space with their "fantastic one of a kind ideas".
These giants will wait for absolute dilution so no one coin besides ltc and btc will ever be able to fund proper marketing! to ever get their coin in the face of any kind of mass mainstreamer for adoption!

Because just like the USD has an army to make people use it These giant corps product have the media control and is why they still exist and at some stage just like corps do. BTC and LTC will just absorb new tech into itself if needed. But i see them being the top dogs. I also see an extremely abstract money transmitter, totally taking over the shitcoin space! leaving a wasteland of 100+ coins with no reall idea of how to use the public ledger...Because its not about money transmitting its really about the use of such a public ledger! Only when people start to understand that will this space ever do any good.

It astounds me that most of you folk still don't even know what you are contributing to when you back a new coin creation, i see it contributing to expedite the demise of this space, however you want to justify it!
jonnysomething (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:13:12 AM

The future of altcoins is in 100%  pre-mined branded coins used by fortune 100 companies in reward systems.

Fact is they own the media landscape and are watching, laughing at all these fools creating and diluting the alt coin space with their "fantastic one of a kind ideas".
These giants will wait for absolute dilution so no one coin besides ltc and btc will ever be able to fund proper marketing! to ever get their coin in the face of any kind of mass mainstreamer for adoption!

Because just like the USD has an army to make people use it These giant corps product have the media control and is why they still exist and at some stage just like corps do. BTC and LTC will just absorb new tech into itself if needed. But i see them being the top dogs. I also see an extremely abstract money transmitter, totally taking over the shitcoin space! leaving a wasteland of 100+ coins with no reall idea of how to use the public ledger...Because its not about money transmitting its really about the use of such a public ledger! Only when people start to understand that will this space ever do any good.

It astounds me that most of you folk still don't even know what you are contributing to when you back a new coin creation, i see it contributing to expedite the demise of this space, however you want to justify it!

I agree. I believe if any major crypto currencies survive, it'll probably be BTC, LTC or a third, yet to be hugely popular coin, or possibly one that hasn't been created yet. I will NEVER see BBQcoin, PandaCoin, KittehCoin or other novelty name coins as something more than a scumbag capitalizing on the popularity of crypto. I believe there are a few coins that could exist in niche markets for discrete online transactions with a little bit of novelty on the side (SexCoin, some sort of weed coin), but none will have anything close to a real world acceptance like bitcoin has obtained.

What I am bringing to the market is a completely new idea. The coder on board with this project will be the brains behind how the coin works, I simply told him my idea, what I wanted the coin to do, and he will decide how to build the coin to work best for it. Once this coin launches, you're going to see a lot of spin-offs on the idea. Think BTC -> LTC, AUR -> MZA. This -> 100 different versions of this idea. Being in early on "this" is key.

Right now is the chance to join a trend before it starts.
Sancho

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:44:15 AM

The future of altcoins is in 100%  pre-mined branded coins used by fortune 100 companies in reward systems.

I agree. I believe if any major crypto currencies survive, it'll probably be BTC, LTC or a third, yet to be hugely popular coin, or possibly one that hasn't been created yet. I will NEVER see BBQcoin, PandaCoin, KittehCoin or other novelty name coins as something more than a scumbag capitalizing on the popularity of crypto. I believe there are a few coins that could exist in niche markets for discrete online transactions with a little bit of novelty on the side (SexCoin, some sort of weed coin), but none will have anything close to a real world acceptance like bitcoin has obtained.

What I am bringing to the market is a completely new idea. The coder on board with this project will be the brains behind how the coin works, I simply told him my idea, what I wanted the coin to do, and he will decide how to build the coin to work best for it. Once this coin launches, you're going to see a lot of spin-offs on the idea. Think BTC -> LTC, AUR -> MZA. This -> 100 different versions of this idea. Being in early on "this" is key.

Right now is the chance to join a trend before it starts.

Well, you're a pretty convincing hype man. I'll be keeping my eye out. Smiley
jonnysomething (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:05:35 PM

Well, you're a pretty convincing hype man. I'll be keeping my eye out. Smiley

Thanks! The hype comes from my genuine excitement about this project. I believe we're about to change crypto.

On a side note, any trusted escrow service please contact me.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: