Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:43:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone interested in developing or investing in the development of a coin?  (Read 3932 times)
MadCow

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:15:44 AM

Well, you're a pretty convincing hype man. I'll be keeping my eye out. Smiley

Thanks! The hype comes from my genuine excitement about this project. I believe we're about to change crypto.

On a side note, any trusted escrow service please contact me.

The best escrow 'go-to-man' i know of is anon136. His reputation for escrow is 100% solid, and his involvement will boost your project considerably. He recently provided escrow services for the eXocoin IPO

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3028.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonnysomething (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:04:19 AM

Well, you're a pretty convincing hype man. I'll be keeping my eye out. Smiley

Thanks! The hype comes from my genuine excitement about this project. I believe we're about to change crypto.

On a side note, any trusted escrow service please contact me.

The best escrow 'go-to-man' i know of is anon136. His reputation for escrow is 100% solid, and his involvement will boost your project considerably. He recently provided escrow services for the eXocoin IPO

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3028.

I'll have a look in to him. Thanks for the tip! I've also message a senior member her for some recommendations.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:06:11 AM

Please don't make another coin. There is almost about 500 now.

Too many. Coins. 

Unless you have a really different idea please don't make it.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
moonkiy

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:11:59 AM

If you are smart johnysomebody you hire staff you really want to work on skype? Can you manage your project if so i understand it is a minimum 200 k in coding for platforms customs coins ?

So you would partner up with me.? 

Stop arguing on the internet on a forum hire real programmers with budget if this will be so big what are you doing here tring to sign nda.s i can easy talk a lot of shit to you to get your idea signing a nda under a fake account email

Not to break your balls but ....
jonnysomething (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:32:34 AM

Please don't make another coin. There is almost about 500 now.

Too many. Coins. 

Unless you have a really different idea please don't make it.
Trust me, I'm on your side. I absolutely hate where crypto is and that's why I'm excited to bring something new to the market. This idea is different.

If you're not interested in investing or helping, at least watch my account for the next few weeks. Big things will be happening.

If you are smart johnysomebody you hire staff you really want to work on skype? Can you manage your project if so i understand it is a minimum 200 k in coding for platforms customs coins ?

So you would partner up with me.? 

Stop arguing on the internet on a forum hire real programmers with budget if this will be so big what are you doing here tring to sign nda.s i can easy talk a lot of shit to you to get your idea signing a nda under a fake account email

Not to break your balls but ....

I launched a company with total investment of $11 - that company is now my full time job which I work from home. This came from building trustworthy contacts and being smart with my business. The NDA was posted to deter people from wasting my time. No one has been required to sign one yet, and only the developer and myself know the idea.

It's okay if you're not interested, but I would appreciate it if people would keep comments like this one to PM's. They contribute nothing to the development of the coin, and while I appreciate the bump I would much rather not have the thread spammed with barely legible rants about how much of an idiot I am.
jonnysomething (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:37:23 AM

Bumping for visibility. Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Looking for investors and a trusted escrow.

Designers and experienced crypto marketers are welcome to reply by PM with examples of their work. Canadian users preferred.
jonnysomething (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:57:59 PM

Bump!
jonnysomething (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:38:27 PM

Bumping again for the last time. I'll be having a call with the company that started everything for the industry this coin is for some time this week, once I have all the information I want to bring to them in the call. Once talks with them are complete and we're ready for launch, I will create a PRE-ANN for IPO investors.

There has been interest of upwards of 25 BTC (pending project info release) for the IPO already, without the idea being public. There will be a trusted escrow used for the IPO (recommendations welcome!) and this will be a completely transparent project with my real identity attached to it. Remember, this coin will be different because it will serve a purpose and have a real world demand not dependent on the online community. This is a project you will want to invest in or mine early, and holding coins will be the most beneficial for everyone. If you're looking for a long term coin with a real purpose, contact me.

Question: Would it be smarter to use this account for the ANN or create a coin specific account for that? I was thinking of using this account to create and a coin account to respond.

Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:59:11 PM

Will the details about the coin be known when the IPO starts?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 09:07:21 PM

Question: Would it be smarter to use this account for the ANN or create a coin specific account for that? I was thinking of using this account to create and a coin account to respond.

Given the hot-and-bothered climate on a certain other thread you've already posted on, I suggest you make the pre-ANN under your current name. It'd be harder for the "Hang 'em High" boyos to malign you if you're a gosh-darn Junior Member  Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:38:07 PM

Theres not a lot to go on here.

Of what we know now, are the twitter followers real? (I know people have been giving you shit, im not. Abd please dont take offence, where did they all come  from)

Having all those followers  could be very helpful depending who they are.

Also, who are the celebs? Can you tell us that yet?

BTW. I have no problem with new GOOD coins coming out. We have very few good ones. Who cares if there are a million scamcoins. They are pointless. We need people like you who are putting in thought and effort to put out a good coin.

Dont focus on the guys from mincoin either thats a scamcoin that ripped off a bunch of people in the past and they are just back for round two.

Granted you are not giving us much to go on, but it seems to me that you are serious and the fact you are willing to use escrow, this proves you are not out to scam people.

I really would like to know more. You have me very curious.
I completely understand why youre not posting all the details up right away, that would be suicidal.

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
jonnysomething (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:20:36 AM

Will the details about the coin be known when the IPO starts?
Absolutely!  All information will be provided before any coin is accepted.
Currently considering 2 investment phases. Escrow will be used.
Also, the IPO will not happen until a secure and trusted escrow has been found.

Given the hot-and-bothered climate on a certain other thread you've already posted on, I suggest you make the pre-ANN under your current name. It'd be harder for the "Hang 'em High" boyos to malign you if you're a gosh-darn Junior Member  Grin

Haha sad but very true! This project will be very transparent so I don't expect anyone aside from future competition (there is no competition for this kind of coin at this time, but people will copy the idea immediately) to be calling it down.

Of what we know now, are the twitter followers real? (I know people have been giving you shit, im not. Abd please dont take offence, where did they all come  from)

BTW. I have no problem with new GOOD coins coming out. We have very few good ones. Who cares if there are a million scamcoins. They are pointless. We need people like you who are putting in thought and effort to put out a good coin.

Dont focus on the guys from mincoin either thats a scamcoin that ripped off a bunch of people in the past and they are just back for round two.

Granted you are not giving us much to go on, but it seems to me that you are serious and the fact you are willing to use escrow, this proves you are not out to scam people.

I completely understand why youre not posting all the details up right away, that would be suicidal.

Don't worry about offending me! Unless someone is either trolling or so dumb it seems like they're trolling, I have no problems answering any questions. Within the bounds of keeping the project a secret for now, of course.

The followers are real, the 'celebs' I mentioned are a mix.. anything from artists (music and other), to athletes (new and old), models, various internet celebs, radio DJs - all with various followings from 5k to millions. I will not drop any names because I have not contacted anyone regarding this and I would never want to act like they're associated with a project when they are not, in an attempt to gain interest. This is simply a resource that I have at my disposal.

Thank you very much for understanding my position regarding releasing the information. I've been told many times since creating this thread that I'm an excellent hype man, or that I should do marketing professionally. I take this as a huge compliment, because the fact is, I built my business from the ground up without investing a cent in to marketing. But this 'hype' is simply me expressing my excitement for the project - excitement that I had for my last big project, which currently is supporting me financially and has set me up with a recession-proof career that I am unbelievably lucky to have and grateful for.

More information will be posted as soon as possible, as I would like to roll out the project ASAP. If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:37:01 AM

Can you tell us more about yourself and your business?

jonnysomething (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:15:27 AM

Of what we know now, are the twitter followers real? (I know people have been giving you shit, im not. Abd please dont take offence, where did they all come  from)

Having all those followers  could be very helpful depending who they are.

Can you tell us more about yourself and your business?

Definitely! I'll be keeping my actual identity private until public information is released, but I will provide some generic information about me.

Myself: A young Canadian entrepreneur, I've been successfully self-employed for 2.5 years. I am a high school graduate, nothing more. I enjoyed filmography and blogging growing up, combining them to make personal blogs for my friends to look at my stuff online. Finding video hosting for sharing with your friends before YouTube exist drove me nuts, to the point where I thought I should create a site where people could upload videos. Unfortunately, being 13 had it's limitations. After high school I got a job at a call center doing VoIP technical support (back before VoIP was a common thing) for major companies in the US. Underpaid, I made the best of the job but it made me sick how they treated employees so after two years I left. My ultimate goal in life is to run a legit charity, because I believe most of the ones that exist today are money grabs and there's way too many people on the street that need help while money sits in bank accounts. I believe that will be my next project after this coin.

My business: After I left the call center I worked a couple of labour jobs for some small, local companies and during this time I had a few ideas for some websites/blogs. A friend had been in to web development for quite some time, actually dropping out of high school to pursue his career and seeing a lot of success, so I pitched a couple of ideas to him and one immediately grabbed his interest. We ended up partnering with a major network of websites and currently receive around 2 million hits a month. It was actually our twitter account that brought a major celebrity to twitter (which, in turn, caused our follower count to skyrocket). Since then, I've launched a few other blogs within the same network as well as assisted with many other projects. I believe building a network of trustworthy contacts is worth more than money, and because of that we have a great working relationship with anyone we've been in business with.

blueangel01

Activity: 406

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:14:19 AM

I would be happy to invest in this coin if i find this coin innovative.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
jonnysomething (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:51:41 AM

I would be happy to invest in this coin if i find this coin innovative.

Good to hear! I've had some escrow suggestions so that shouldn't be a problem now.
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 08:38:21 AM

Pm me the details once you are ready to accept investments
blueangel01

Activity: 406

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:05:27 PM

Just like you, i am also an idea person. I wish to participate on the discussion of the coin that you are trying to develop.  I am not a developer and not affiliated with any other coin therefore i could not copy any of your ideas.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
jonnysomething (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:04:54 AM

Pm me the details once you are ready to accept investments

Hi and thanks for your interest! I'll be contacting everyone who responds to this post once the launch is ready, so I'll add your name to the list of interested parties.

Just like you, i am also an idea person. I wish to participate on the discussion of the coin that you are trying to develop.  I am not a developer and not affiliated with any other coin therefore i could not copy any of your ideas.

Hello! I would love to discuss my idea with you, unfortunately, even releasing the target demographic would be releasing too much information. I would recommend following this coin, so that even if you can't invest you can at least see what a strong community can build.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:10:26 PM

Still lurking and waiting in NB.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: