Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:57:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Work management  (Read 396 times)
mightwalker (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:57:55 AM

Being a bounty hunter is not an easy work, the most important things which are a minimum required element for bounty hunter is managing your work when doing multi-task or multi-project, time management, communicating with bounty manager.

Here is some example to explain why it’s very important:

• Different from doing a single project, when doing a dozen projects, you need a specific plan: Which tasks you should do first? How to not forget the daily task?..
  • Maybe in a first or second week, you have a little bit strange about doing bounty, but from week 3, I make sure that you’ll have a habit to do your work, so if you already have a specific plan, time management is a piece of cake.
  • Rules changing is a familiar thing with bounty managers, so you have to check the rules weekly, make sure do not violate the rule in the next week. In case your stakes are missing or you have queries, communicate with them is a key for accurate your tokens after the end of bounty.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zcooipo

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:33:20 AM

Usually I will record all my bounty tasks in my Microsoft Word document, and when I am skilled in applying the hunting platform, my work will become easier!
Retty

Activity: 154
Merit: 47

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:44:49 AM

I do a little work with bounties, at least i do when i have the time!  Roll Eyes

I tend to stay away from bounty work within this forum actually as i don't want bounty reports on my post history at all and i have quite a busy life and young children, so i literally do not have the time to sit and do bounty reports and report every link etc etc.

What i found to be a useful site which is a kind of 'done for you' system was Bounty0x. A lot of their campaigns are straight forward and self-explanatory. You join with your social media links etc, follow the instructions which are usually simple and the system keeps a record of the vast majority of your work. Thats if you trust the system!

A lot of younger folk are too reliant on technology so they most probably wont follow my next bit of advice and that is to be 'old school' and physically write everything down. Buy yourself a journal/diary and keep a log of everything you do. It takes seconds and in the event of catastrophic failure on your computer at least you have logged the work you have done.
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:01:31 AM

I think that is not a serious problem if you joined in promising bounties because you know you will be rewarded well at the end, but today most of the work of bounty hunters are not rewarded.

twkasun7

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:30:21 PM

Recording all works & links in the Ms excel will be very useful.also it will definitely reduce your time.as a part time bounti hunter i am maintaining 50 live bounties .

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
Tudors

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:48:20 PM

Usually I will record all my bounty tasks in my Microsoft Word document, and when I am skilled in applying the hunting platform, my work will become easier!

I also write links to every post/work that I have done to MS World. It helps to have a proof of work on your hands when some disputes arise.
Gaselemeg

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:25:03 AM

but today most of the work of bounty hunters are not rewarded.

Yup.
Honestly it doesn't matter how much time you spend on the campaign if you have the confidence that it will end up successfully.
but as mantioned above, a lot of campaigns these days don't work out.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
ZhugeKongming

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:59:42 AM

I usually use laptops or built-in files to record tasks, and there are many hunting platforms that can provide us with bounty services!
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:22:28 PM

Try as you might, participating in dozens of bounties is tedious. You might want to learn some trading skills; you could make some good profit(forget the losses). If participating in bounty campaigns is your major source of "income" in crypto, you might want to learn more, make "meaningful" contributions to discussions on the forum, earn merits and rank up. Higher ranked members are awared more stakes/tokens relatively. A hero or legendary member doesn't need to participate in countless bounties; they just find one good campaign and Bob's your uncle, they're good to go.
ompoetra

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:21:14 PM

Participate in the Bounty program
Each project has different terms and rules in terms of their campaign implementation, the higher the account level, the easier it will be to join a bounty and get even more income.
Usually there are conditions that require your account to be at least Jr. Members or even have to be a minimum Member to join their bounty program.
So because of that I strongly recommend that you focus on increasing member levels in the Bitcointalk forum

What is the potential income?
The answer is unlimited !! Depends on the seriousness of participating in the existing bounty program ...
Remember!! the higher your account level, the greater the reward, the more you take part in the bounty program, the more results you can get, and the longer you take part in the bounty program, the greater your income.
that will be obtained.
cuong1610

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:23:28 PM

For those who do not know the table, I think it's really useful for bounty hunters
Click Website
trentsobchak

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:22:34 PM

Yes, I totally agree with TS. It is vital to take control of your actions, plan every step and increase efficiency. There are certain techniques and rules which might be applied in order to achieve such results.
In my personal opinion there are a few crucial points we all have to follow:
1) Use a tool for tracking - it might be a software, notepad or personal journal. Use whatever works for you the best!
2) Always setup deadline - it is crucial since particular deadline creates limits and boundaries for our task fulfilment. Therefore, we are trying to keep up and follow it. Without exact deadline efficiency is going down.
3) Visualisation - it is my personal recommendations. I am always trying to visualise and have a full picture of current processes and tasks. For example, I am also trying to draw the way each task can be achieve, or what are the potential risks. Here how it looks like:
http://blog.qatestlab.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Testing-documentation.jpg
This is just a brief introduction. I personally take all methods and techniques from http://blog.qatestlab.com/ where you can find different approaches and useful tools and methods. Highly recommended if you're looking for a new step in your efficiency.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 06:29:06 AM

Being a bounty hunter is not an easy work
I don't think it is difficult. Bounty hunting is one of the easiest things on the forum. Unfortunately, sometimes bounty hunters throw their time and efforts away because of scam projects that they work or promote for.

The most important thing is finding and sticking with non-scam projects. It takes time and enough experience to do so
managing your work when doing multi-task or multi-project, time management, communicating with bounty manager.
The second most important thing, I think (I am not a bounty hunter) is having your own spreadsheet, to list all of your to-do lists, deadlines, and current progresses.

Generally, I don't think bounties are worthy to work (because of scam projects, scam bounties).

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Malvika_sitlani

Activity: 116
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 01:21:19 PM

I don't join many bounties, sometimes when I get time I join. If you are joining the real program then obviously we will get your reward. But nowadays many of the bounty programs don't pay a single token.

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 01:58:37 PM

I don't join many bounties, sometimes when I get time I join. If you are joining the real program then obviously we will get your reward. But nowadays many of the bounty programs don't pay a single token.
And also remember, even they will pay your rewards, some of those tokens are still don't have worth for the meantime or even in the future.
A lot of them are just trash and will turn into a scam especially on bear markets, so always beware on those such of bounties where you will just waste your time.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 09:21:16 PM

it is frustrating that after such plan and effective management to perfect your bounty works. managers and project owners tends to discredit hunters. some turned away from hunters threatening and banning them from the community group due to request for payment. it is horrible and  i will never advise anyone to join bounties or take it as a major source of income.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 09:59:35 PM

In fact, there is nothing complicated. After all, your duties include only a limited list of obligations that you are obligated to fulfill, whether it be social networks or something else.
It will be enough for you to distribute these tasks in time, taking into account their number and complete each day in equal parts.

pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 10:41:37 PM
Merited by hatshepsut93 (1)

Did you, people who call bounty hunting a hard job, ever had a real job? I think not.

Try running an office, be an accountant or a translator full time and you'll see what real work is like. Bounties are like a part time job for a student.
-CryptoViking-

Activity: 378
Merit: 335

https://t.me/CRYPTOVlKING

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 02:28:07 PM

Did you, people who call bounty hunting a hard job, ever had a real job? I think not.

Try running an office, be an accountant or a translator full time and you'll see what real work is like. Bounties are like a part time job for a student.

Low quality bounty hunting is exactly what you say, I agree. I would only like to add that creating a high quality video as a promo material for a project can be considered a real thing, but not a lot of bounty hunters do that to be honest.

I encountered some of them here and there though.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 07:15:58 PM
Merited by pixie85 (1)

Low quality bounty hunting is exactly what you say, I agree. I would only like to add that creating a high quality video as a promo material for a project can be considered a real thing, but not a lot of bounty hunters do that to be honest.

I encountered some of them here and there though.

This is actually not so difficult. All videos of this type use template free and purchased on stock sites, as well as ready-made materials that the project itself provides.
In fact, all that a bounty hunter needs to do is to deeply study the project in order to understand what he will talk about and collect a single video series.
But most are not capable of even doing this by creating a bunch of typical useless video “screen recordings”, but they eat up part of the pool for those who really spent their time and energy.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: