Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:43:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC YOU SHOYLD BUY OR NOT?  (Read 165 times)
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:45:10 PM

Well there are a lot of people in here telling that you should buy now bitcoin because it is very cheap and if the narket goes normal again you can gain a lot of profits which is true as well but there are some people that you should not buy it because the bitcoin will be replace dead some a long that line or you just hold your bitcoin so you can gain a lot of profits if you just hold it how about you? What do you prefer buy bitcoin, do not buy bitcoin or jusy hold it
The price is slowly growing again. It's hard to predict what will be in two days. I would have waited with the purchase. Lower the price for the next time.

itcoin price prediction for August 2018.
In the beginning price at 7735 Dollars. Maximum price $7764, minimum price $5881. The average for the month $7075. Bitcoin price forecast at the end of the month $6920, change for August -10.5%.

BTC to USD predictions for September 2018.
In the beginning price at 6920 Dollars. Maximum price $7824, minimum price $5409. The average for the month $6823. Bitcoin price forecast at the end of the month $7139, change for September 3.2%.

Bitcoin price prediction for October 2018.
In the beginning price at 7139 Dollars. Maximum price $8861, minimum price $7139. The average for the month $7855. Bitcoin price forecast at the end of the month $8281, change for October 16.0%.

BTC to USD predictions for November 2018.
In the beginning price at 8281 Dollars. Maximum price $8281, minimum price $6556. The average for the month $7542. Bitcoin price forecast at the end of the month $7049, change for November -14.9%.

Bitcoin price prediction for December 2018.
In the beginning price at 7049 Dollars. Maximum price $7049, minimum price $5507. The average for the month $6382. Bitcoin price forecast at the end of the month $5921, change for December -16.0%.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:51:33 PM

Well there are a lot of people in here telling that you should buy now bitcoin because it is very cheap and if the narket goes normal again you can gain a lot of profits which is true as well but there are some people that you should not buy it because the bitcoin will be replace dead some a long that line or you just hold your bitcoin so you can gain a lot of profits if you just hold it how about you? What do you prefer buy bitcoin, do not buy bitcoin or jusy hold it

the question you raised is a actually an issue for a lot of traders, they really dont understand when should they buy, when should they sell and when should they hold.
Its not about what people are saying, if you dont do your research, if you dont study charts, if you dont gain knowledge over time, you will never profit. Trade bitcoin in accordance with market, buy when lows (like now) and book profits when its high like (Dec 2017-Jan 2018).
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:52:32 PM

BUY, because I am sure that the BTC price will definitely increase very high soon, so I suggest buying BTC now before you regret when the BTC price starts to increase and you want to buy it at that time.
secianced

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:59:11 PM

BUY, because I am sure that the BTC price will definitely increase very high soon, so I suggest buying BTC now before you regret when the BTC price starts to increase and you want to buy it at that time.

I think btc price is now super low and will increase in future, but also i suggest to look more into new projects icos, because they can give you jackpots, like project kamagames.

■■■■■■■████████████████▐ █ ▌KAMAGAMES▐ █ ▌████████████████■■■■■■■
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
hokyman

Activity: 230
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:13:53 PM

I now prefer to buy bitcoin, because I believe bitcoin is an asset. Bitcoin will be of high value in the future. but all of them have a risks, so I think if you want to invest in bitcoin, use your free money. Wink
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:24:40 PM

if you still have enough capital, then I suggest to buy bitcoin now, this is a good opportunity, it's still not too late for you to invest in bitcoin even though the power has begun to recover

Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:49:47 AM

Since bitcoin is relatively low in the market, you should take advantage of that and buy as many as you could affect and hodl until the market recovers.
Zeronic

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

I will suggest you to buy bitcoin now. The price is going so low and the market still unstable.
This is a good time to invest rather than holding. Let’s take this opportunity

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:26:25 PM

I would buy something else, there are a lot of coins that have fallen more than bitcoin and are built on much better technology than bitcoin.
But bitcoin is the best and it will go up and bring us the most profit. Investing in altcoin or whatever cryptocurrency at this time will cost you a long time because the altcoin is returning to its true value.

imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:30:47 PM

for now I have not bought cryptocurrency in the market including bitcoin to do trading or long-term investments because the current market volume is decreasing and there are many other reasons that make me secure the funds I have
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: