Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:50:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best crypto to invest  (Read 2961 times)
SaracenRomero213

Activity: 1204
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:56:12 PM

Now there are a lot of interesting projects for investment. But there is no guarantee that the market will go up and give us an opportunity to earn.
FosterEgan

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:13:29 PM

can anybody guide which crypto is 50x potential in next 2 years.
These coins are the good survive for the investment long term. It's had a great project and the platforms.

eos, ripple, neo, eth
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:25:16 PM

These coins are the good survive for the investment long term. It's had a great project and the platforms.

eos, ripple, neo, eth

Yes you are absolutely correct these coins have very good potential in the market and they are in the crypto world for quite long time and this gives the confidence in investing on these coins.

Am I spamming? Report me!
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:31:59 PM

i think right now there is some erc20 token worth exploring and investing some serious project rekt by ethereum price like omg omisego aelf monaco coin and many more ..
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:34:59 PM

There are many coins going 50x these days am sure you see some on coinmarketcap the problem is you cant just tell you will have to trade man

automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:35:51 PM

It will still be the top coins. Without a doubt, the top coins are the ones who will stay and worth the invest. However, the disadvantage of a stable coins is that it lessens the possibility of pumps like other altcoins do.  For me, x50 will not happen on coins on the top 20. It is most likely to happen on newly established coins. Try researching for my bounty signature and you will know that your investment will be worth it. Private sale is sold out btw.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:43:14 PM

here are some great coins that are good for their performance and profitability. The best crypto to invest in is now undoubtedly ParagonCoin along with Cardano and Power ledger.
RoryDennis

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:52:45 PM

These coins are the very profitable for the long term investment. these coins are the good growing in these past few months.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:57:42 PM

Well, you have to make sure that you will earned for yor funds if you will invest. And ready to take the risks with so volatile prices. Always choose an active project and even price dump it can recover. Search the best crypto that is profitable.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:00:31 PM

Right now, the best cryptocurrency to invest is bitcoin followed by ethereum because the price is low, and these coins have a high potential to increase again as the market gets green.
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:02:37 PM

since ethereum and bitcoins are dumped so much I think there is a good potential with both coins.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
stely41

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:06:23 PM

There are many coins going 50x these days am sure you see some on coinmarketcap the problem is you cant just tell you will have to trade man
For me is Ethereum, the three-year-old blockchain technology that's been largely used as the foundation for decentralized applications.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:08:36 PM

If you want to invest in crypto can profit x50 in the next 2 years then you should choose Ethereum, I am sure that if you invest in ETH after 2 years sure profits will be huge. , likely x20, x50 or maybe x100 money invested. Although ETH is currently experiencing erratic exchange rates, it is presently the most likely crypto in the market at the moment.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:16:55 PM

For me is Ethereum, the three-year-old blockchain technology that's been largely used as the foundation for decentralized applications.

the best choice currently lies in ethereum because the ethereum team continues to work solidly to be able to continue to improve coin development better and it can be said that ethreum is now one of the best and guaranteed altcoins to grow again.

I am sure that in the future ethereum will have a much higher value than the highest price reached at the end of last year.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:24:54 PM

The best Crypto that I invested is most popular at all as I know many new ICO use it to their currency and project to promote It. And Ethereum it will help your investments grow in a big difference just like what happened before it really give other investors a good earnings.
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:48:00 PM

I know that I will be unoriginal, but it seems to me that the ETH is a reliable asset, which in 2 years will be much higher in price.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:20:08 AM

I want to believe that if you are looking to invest in the cryptocurrency industry, there are more than a hundred really good coins that you can invest in. If you have a specific project that you seek, go ahead and look for it. If you find any that interests you, and thibk it will be profitable, invest in it. But for my suggestions, I would say you invest in BTC, RXP, and waves.
Vicrey

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:30:28 AM

for me, only bitcoin and Ethereum that has potential to grow again for the next couple of years, even though you are seeing the drastically drop of Ethereum, but I still believe that it can recover again. there are so many projects that has a potential to grow now, but it is up to the community who supporting it, if they can still alive after several years after the ico ends.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:01:18 AM

50x is a very big appreciation and may not be feasible now in a short period of time. I don't know whether btc or eth can do that since they have already grown. Maybe one of the low cap coins can bring that luck.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
thanhtux92

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:17:16 AM

I think you should invest in altcoin that tradeable with USDT or some main currency. If you are planning to invest in altcoin for future plan then i will suggest you to invest in ETH, BTC and NEO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: