Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:08:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best crypto to invest  (Read 2961 times)
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:47:21 PM

Bitcoin or if you want to some altcoin then EOS. EOS has bigger potential to be 50× as you want to, but Bitcoin is certain thing and noone trusts in any coin more. And that's the most important thing in crypto.
Corelianer

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:24:30 PM

X50 is a serious gain, I think you need to understand. For such growth, the coin must have a good technical base and marketing. Looking at the current market, I see only suitable EOS. He recently became the record holder for blockchain bandwidth.
pretfeestje

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:29:13 PM

I don't want to be a shill, and I want to emphasize that I have investments there, but priv coin I think they have a lot of future right now, it's hardly a coin of months and it's already in 4 exchanges, soon we'll be in sonox, we're already in tenth place and 15 are going to come in, it has some pretty cools stuff as a sponsorship with the testament band and in the discord you'll find a fairly close community, as always do your own research, but I recommend it.

UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:38:51 PM

I think best coins are blockchains and dapps. Because they have more potential to most usage. I think hype is not enough for the long term. You can make quick bucks while everything is growing but in the long run only projects with good product will make a lot of money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:44:01 PM

Well, most people above recommending you to buy bitcoin and ethereum I think it's a good idea, ethereums competitor such eos is a good one though. 2 years is a pretty good time for investment, actually we can't predict the future but if you want to get profit up to 50x I can see that only bitcoin can do that, so in my opinion before you buy another coin make sure you have bitcoin first.
pambud

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:50:17 PM

In my opinion I will say Bitcoin and Ethereum best to invest for long term , but 50x in 2 years I don't think anybody can predict that .
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:02:28 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best cryptos to invest in. But I would prefer bitcoin simply because of its popularity and its real purpose as a medium of exchange. People are looking for possibilities to make their transactions faster and easier without falling line for long waiting in a bank or paying centers in paying bills, buying goods, money transfer and other transactions. So why doing this in malls or banks if bitcoin can handle this all? We just need to invest more in bitcoin and exercise its main purpose by starting using it for payments electronically.
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:09:27 PM

This is possible when choosing a good token like xrp.
If you buy and hold bitcoin or eth then it will not be 50x. I think this depends on luck to choose a good ico
Only a good ico project now for 2 years after high profits
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:15:22 PM

can anybody guide which crypto is 50x potential in next 2 years.

Bitcoin is certainly the main choice for investment. In addition, complete your investment portfolio with some great altcoins like ethereum, EOS, and Stellar. Diversification is a good thing to do to reduce the risk of loss.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:18:37 PM

Are you kidding? To find the x50 crypto in the next 2 years, I'm afraid that can not be. In the current market, only BTC and ETH are likely to exchange rate increases to such level. So you should change your investment and focus on short-term investment at this time is the best.
traktornut

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:18:50 PM

I do not think that with the growth of the market any coin go up in price 50 times
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:31:42 PM

Now, I think, after the end of a deep correction of the market, bitcoin will start to grow first, so for now I will name bitcoin as a good coin for investing

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:38:56 PM

The best Crypto I have suggested we invest in is Bitcoin, Etheruem. Bitcoin is the king of the market, and Ethereum is the empress, they are very popular, every day they have huge trading volume. I believe Bitcoin and Ethereum will recover at the end of this year and have very high prices. Now that their prices are very cheap, we should buy and hold if we want to make a profit in the future.
Kharz

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:41:07 PM

I am referring to top 15 coinmarketcap list in choosing best cryptocurrencies to invest. I believe in Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, and Ethereum Classic as potential coins for investment. I think they are promising coins to raise in next 2 years.  
dettihegedus

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:57:04 PM

I think the best cryptocurrency we should invest now is Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the eldest of all altcoin, it controls the market. Many investors believe in Bitcoin. I believe in future Bitcoin will continue to rise and its price will surpass $ 25000 by the end of this year. In addition, you can also invest in some altcoin such as Eth, ADA, IOTA and NEO

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:00:03 AM

I advise you, to buy coins under $ 0.3, for example, coins MAID, QASH, BTM, POWR and many more.
I think the coin that's called deserves to get a 50x increase in the future.

aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:27:40 AM

if you don't want to risk but it's a bit long to make a profit, you should invest in bitcoin, eth or nano.
but if you want more results there is no harm in you trying to buy an ICO that has a bonus or buy a token that is now famous as ubex, chnge or payera.
the number of choices you can make as a reference

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
BCHachiman

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:42:19 AM

If you are looking for long term investment then go for utility platform like Trustedcars they have two separate platform one for car dealership and mobility provider . Using their platform offers flexibility , affordable for using a vehicle for daily use and without having a problem for long term contracts . And the good thing for this project it is already implemented in Germany thats make it one of the legit ICO as today !
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:46:38 AM

I don't think I will find that potential one because a lot of crypto you should invest now are 90% scams they are not trusted many are still believe in it but hoping will lose if they lost anything on that project because more investors now are often to those project who will have more promises than action.
Valeri4

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:09:22 PM

In this profit, of course, I want to believe but in practice I do not know whether it is possible now.Especially for 2 years, for a longer period can be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: