Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:51:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best crypto to invest  (Read 2961 times)
anhdat

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

I like project Soar. In its development, rapid progress. The team did a great job. I'm sure I invested in a great project. I'm waiting for a big profit. https://soar.earth/
Salala1

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

I can only point some cryptocurrencies i have hope in them that they will by all means become adjusted with shooting prices and these are bitcoin and ethereum. I like these coins and will recommend you invest in them. 
FosterEgan

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:39:36 PM

can anybody guide which crypto is 50x potential in next 2 years.
Best crypto to invest in right now is definitely one of these:
Paragon coin
Stellar
Ripple
These are some great coins and have projects tha an help them go really high.
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 02:42:41 PM

In my opinion, the best crypto to invest now is bitcoin because once the market recovers and if you holds btc in your wallet, you will earn big profit. Bitcoin is a very expensive crypto so if the price of it increases I think your profit in btc will be multiplied, it depends in its increased and also depends if you have enough money to invest in a very expensive crypto like bitcoin so just be patient for holding crypto and believe in it to recovers and invest to what do you think is much better because lots of crypto is available out there which are worth holding now while the market is low but for me bitcoin is the best.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BrittanyHorne

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:46:49 PM

There are a lot of tokens in the crypto world. On day by day, new tokens come through the crypto world. So some people can't select good coin to make an investment. Personally, I invest in these coins, ( Bitcoin / Ethereum / NEO / Dropil / Sia / APH ) These are my selections. Whatever, in past these all bring to me good profits. So I will recommend these tokens for you.
zingspeed

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

You want to find the best crypto to start. I think nagricoin will be a good coin in the future. With current information on the current farm, they will apply blockchain to management and production for development. The profitability of nagricoin will increase over time in the future
glonic

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:55:01 PM

Eloncity I want to introduce you to the company, which will soon take the leading place in the world of technology. This strong team has its own unique product, which the entire society needs. https://eloncity.io/
vandatpb

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:00:10 PM

Project Eloncity it is very interesting and promising. I think that investments in their development in the future will bring good profits. Good luck to the development team! By the way, they are real professionals. https://eloncity.io/
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:06:23 PM

I think my coins are excellent to invest in. They shall be listed on new exchanges and will soon go very high due to their excellent performance. These are:
Lamden
Power house
Cardano
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:16:19 PM

I may say bitcoin. Since the beginning bitcoin established a good reputation and even there's up and down, bitcoin will regain its strength. And be profitable in the future.
Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:26:00 PM

I don't think there is who can give you the answer surley 100% , but I would suggest you BTC and ETH because BTC is only 21 millions and ETH have a new consensus POS which will increase its price.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:31:53 PM

50x = OAX, its market cap now is $4M now, considering the project $200M market cap is even low when the platform works. I would invest in it, team is trustworthy.

drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

difficult to say it now, when it all gets down. consider ethereum or eos, if you're looking for a perspective as they sort of evolving with time

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:48:02 PM

Ethereum altcoin is great if you want to invest in it. Because the ETH has the potential to increase its price in the future and I hope that it will be like that because I invest in ETH quite a lot.
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

I guess you are a very risky man to invest in crypto assets while crypto market is still in the strong downtrend. Actually you need to be very risky to achieve you aims and you will probably invest in minor altcoins which may give such a high profit. If really, I do not think that you will be successful because your expectation is incredibly high but market is too weal to grow so significantly. I would identify your aims as impossible. Anyway you may try to achieve your aims. You should make an excellent market research to understand and identify attractive coins for investing. Tell us about such coins later if you will find something interesting because I am disappointed in crypto assets and I consider that in the current year anybody should not buy any crypto coins because they will likely fall as an entire market.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:53:01 PM

I guess you are a very risky man to invest in crypto assets while crypto market is still in the strong downtrend. Actually you need to be very risky to achieve you aims and you will probably invest in minor altcoins which may give such a high profit. If really, I do not think that you will be successful because your expectation is incredibly high but market is too weal to grow so significantly. I would identify your aims as impossible. Anyway you may try to achieve your aims. You should make an excellent market research to understand and identify attractive coins for investing. Tell us about such coins later if you will find something interesting because I am disappointed in crypto assets and I consider that in the current year anybody should not buy any crypto coins because they will likely fall as an entire market.
Its good to invest while market is in downtrend, its bottom or very close to it. Just op wants to make x50 in next two years, its a good time frame, but for x50 its hard to say exactly which one will go that high. Its a game of guessing, Cardano, stellar, maybe tron, neo, iota, nem, there are so many good coins out there, competition is hard and just couple of them will be able to go x50, most of others will rise but who knows how much.
When I don`t know in what to invest, or I choose between couple coins I always diversify and I always buy both, in which I believe more in that one I invest a bit more.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptocat156

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:53:53 PM

I think ADA is best investment

With the long-term prediction of Cardano being around $ 10, it sure does make sense to invest in Cardano it the present time. The team behind Cardano is pretty strong as well. Moreover, they are building a blockchain technology which is based on open source technology and is easier to use as well. This is one of the main reasons why Cardano has such a lot of potential as well.

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:22:25 PM

At those lows right now, a ton of the new-ish infrastructure projects have the potential to go at least 50x in the long run. The safest bet would probably be some next gen infrastructures like Aion, Wanchain, Icon, Zilliqa etc. but be sure to do your due diligence.
LARSBAK

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:30:46 PM

you can invest in bitcoin or ethereum, these two coins will give you big profits. but for now don't talk about profit first, because the market is bad. start investing first and then hold.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:43:50 PM

you can invest in bitcoin or ethereum, these two coins will give you big profits. but for now don't talk about profit first, because the market is bad. start investing first and then hold.

True that. Both of the mentioned coins hold promise, at least in the eyes of the crypto believers. Equally, there are sure to be other coins which will prospers just as much and finding them requires the skill of research and knowledge.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: