Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:23:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will replace ETH!  (Read 27897 times)
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:11:03 AM

Well let's see how it's turn out, cardano is a great coin but still in baby step, it's still lack of interest and support, eth has been famous for it's smart contact, while cardano still has been famous for anything, with that fame caradano still unable to catch up with eth

I agree with that. In terms of popularity, transaction speed, transaction fees and tokens powered by these blockchains, the gap between these two is huge. Ethereum already proved what they are capable of and those plans to upgrade their blockchain was always being fulfilled. Everytime there was an update with ethereum team, it was always in the headlines and it supporters are very excited with ethereum upgrade.  Cardano might catch up but will definitely take 2 to 3 years depending on Cardano's team dedication and how will they fund this development.
anil_saini01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:17:45 AM

Both are really good and both has good Dev teams and good community support. But still ADA has a long way to go to beat ETH. ETH is still superior in terms of its network usage and its features.
DarkTrix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:22:31 AM

I would be surprised if CEO of Cardano told something else  Wink
Cardano is very interesting idea and project but for realisation all plans need a lot of time

DarkTrix

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:25:12 AM

Both are really good and both has good Dev teams and good community support. But still ADA has a long way to go to beat ETH. ETH is still superior in terms of its network usage and its features.

Exactly! Both of them is awesome projects. And Ethereum have a good community and actively develops

Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:28:21 AM

I think the two coins have their own advantages and also have a good market and have potential in the future, but in my opinion cardano will not replace eth because I think eth has good fundamentals so it's quite difficult to replace it
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:30:57 AM

I don't think that Cardano should to replace Ethereum or vice verse
Both of them is good projects and can be together
ronaldo macus

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:31:54 AM

I think the same as you, with blockchain 3.0 technology that the ADA is developing, the surpassing ETH is only time. Just like ETH the day before the appearance.
alexgreen8012

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:35:28 AM

Does not see this happening. ETH is far more superior to cardano. ETH has so many faetures that makes it a better choice. on the other hand ada has just hype to show for it and nothing substantial.
Maximillllian

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:37:27 AM

The CEO of Cardano has an obsession to put ETH into the gutter!

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!
Very interesting news. In my opinion, such a step from Cardano would be quite unexpected, but interesting
Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:37:46 AM

He is targeting to overcome ETH at the end of next year. Whats good for him at the moment is that ETH is in a terrible state, massive value loss since January. As for ADA it has gained about 1500% since the creation of the coin last year, so is it really the moment to buy? FOMO etc... better think twice  Wink
Every coin can announce that they can overcome etherium but the reality is very difficult. We know the price is lossing so much but the marketcap of etherium is still enough to stand as the top altcoin after bitcoin. However, if the competitor become more healthy, then its good in my opinion.
renes

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:40:16 AM

I think ethereum can't be replaced because it is anymore like bitcoin and its ecosystem continue to rise so it will rise in value naturally in the following years.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:52:35 AM

We will see that when the time comes like that. Just because the ETH is getting worst repose right now doesnt mean that things are going to get worst day by day for ETH. In fact people behind the ETH platform might have been got activated with double speed that their platform is getting destructed by external platforms and thus this speed and new upgrades will have the power to keep ETH going upwards all the time.
Now I am to sure why that CEO is making such statement but it is indeed because of the ETH getting down.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Esiky

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:05:57 AM

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!

omg, i never believed it could happen in the future, if it could be EOS, TRON and not Cardano, with the total supply of more than 31m, the price can not fly as high as ETH
DarkTrix

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:11:52 PM

omg, i never believed it could happen in the future, if it could be EOS, TRON and not Cardano, with the total supply of more than 31m, the price can not fly as high as ETH

I dont think about Tron. As for me they have nothing
But Cardano is realy interesting project

DarkTrix

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:14:16 PM

I think ethereum can't be replaced because it is anymore like bitcoin and its ecosystem continue to rise so it will rise in value naturally in the following years.

Ethereum and Bitcoin is copletely different coins for different tasks.
But ithink too that Ethereum is good project Smiley

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:16:58 PM

maybe in a year we can finally see a coin replace ETH because that is how long the life of a pump and dump altcoin can last and not more. but at this point only a centralized coin that is like ETH and the people behind it have millions of free dollars to spend on it can replace ETH otherwise they are in an unfair fight that they will lose.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:17:25 PM

Buddy, this is probably a joke, because it's impossible. Just see where the cardano and etherium are, these are completely different levels. Look at the teams that are working on each product, look at the composition of the etherium foundation.

Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:26:14 PM

It's still too early to predict the future of Cardano. Ethereum is well established and tested platform while Cardano is still to start on the path of Ethereum.
So, we can't even compare them within the next 2 years and after that the improvements in both Ethereum and Cardano would decide their future.

Yes, I agree with your opinion. It takes a lot of time and more support for Cardano to be able to shift ethereum's position. Ethereum is a strong project with proven technology, especially if the update continues, it will be very difficult for Cardano to catch up.
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:40:32 AM

If Cardano would like to replace ETH, then the price should increases without following up the ETH either the Bitcoin.
Apparently, that would likely be the target and for it to end up replacing ETH, it would mean, there is a huge demand for it more than ETH most especially with the whole smart contract thingy. Also, the market cap will simply must have displaced ETH from its position, but we know we cannot always use that to judge the state as it can change during bull trends anyway. It is a good thing to be picking up ADA at this stage though for anyone who may want to be going long, irrespective of it displacing ETH or not.
DarkTrix

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:43:31 PM

I think and Cardano and Ethereum can exist together.
ETH have a very good comunity and constantly developing the project

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: