Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:01:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will replace ETH!  (Read 27897 times)
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:37:29 PM

Cardano is a good coin and I would even say that it is a promising coin, but I very much doubt that Cardano will overtake Ethereum.
Aggioni

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:38:51 PM

I like Cardano and believe it has great potential. Anyway for me it is more long term investment rather than short term.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:56:41 PM

Cardno quite an interesting coin, because it may in the future replace the Ethereum, but the question is when that future will be, and there are other coins which are no less promising.

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:09:58 PM

The CEO of Cardano has an obsession to put ETH into the gutter!

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!

I’m not sure about obsession but cardano has not been able to slay itself out of bearish state and is still reliant heavily on bitcoin
Dumps heavily as well

How does it just overflown suddenly over night ??
Just do the right things and focus on better projects not hypes
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:16:03 PM

It is not best time of ETH but replace word is too strong. Eth is a platform lots of altcoins and that is for fact.

Yes Cardano has potential to be one of strong coins in the cryptomarket. It has really strong devs team, there product is really good and demanded long term, but ETH

proved itself and has lost of support.

I may be wrong but nearly everyone used ETH  somewhere some day. We cant say that about Cardano yet.

So time shows the reality

Nothing happens to ETH.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:45:26 AM

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!
ADA is a very solid one but at the same time, I see no reason why the CEO should want to try to make it a huge competition between the project and ETH.

I am not disputing the fact that it may be a giant slayer, and one thing I am sure of is that there is huge prospect for it, but it would really take so much to be able to beat ETH to it, except it ETH devs just decides to relax in their comfort zone without improving on its protocols as well.
umrohyuk

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:13:18 AM

I am not expecting Cardano replace ETH. Everything possible to happen in Crypto, as the drops of ETH since the early of this year. It was significant when  we compare with the year of 2017, Eth was reach the top value at the year. However, if Eth should replace bycardano, it seems to hard happens because we know that ETh has a good system and technology inside such as BItcoin. This coins has a strong value and transaction on the market. Now just wait whether it will happen or not.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:26:29 AM

I think its not,eth have more experince and struggle so much moment at the beginning until now. To replace eth its like need so much hard work,beside all of this public still have more trust eth and so many ico used eth as a payment. So eth in the future will be more populer.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:41:45 AM

Great confidence by the CEO of Cardano, and it makes a positivity news to the coin itself and maybe can lead to a price increase although it wont be that massive, but no, Ethereum is already big, both in usability and fan base, so you will not replace Ethereum in a short time or maybe never, because when Cardano is growing, other coinc is growing too, even to catch up is a hard task to do.
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:08:54 AM

I don't think so it js possible yes cardano is a strong coin but that's not mean it will replace ETH. ETH is a solid coin and after bitcoin it is most necessary coin for all so both have their own importance and place.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:12:33 AM

Talk is cheap as the saying goes, it is good to have lofty ambitions for your coin but Cardano still has a long way to go to prove themselves which Ethereum now 3 years down the road has already achieved. I hold both coins and would love to see ADA rise to new ATH levels but remain cautious until they are proven.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:21:18 AM

Instead of cardano, you can substitute neo, eos, stellar or nano, lisk. Let's really look at things and understand that these are simple pumps that do not have constant value.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Windmoney@1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:30:50 AM

Can this be possible,in the history of cryptocurrency have you ever heard that one coin replace existence of another fand stop it functionality with decision of Dev of that particular coin..... Even if coin have to replace another coin it must be from creator of that same coin....cardiano  can only replace ETH if alphabet A to Z, change to B to Z
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:31:39 AM

Cardano is a very interesting altcoin.
The team behind Cardano knows what the consumers is looking for.
It's being developed as an ideal blockchain, having the advantage of learning from the roadblocks encountered by its predecessors.

However for today there is no any secret advantages over ETH. Lookin for the news.
GermanCrypt2

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:34:02 AM

Best team. It's true what you say.

Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:58:40 AM

because this is the ethereum coins that have been very experienced. I don't think it would be easy to be able to replace the ethereum. Moreover, being defeated by cardano.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
alister.kain

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:03:18 AM

EOS can beat ETH but not Cardano which is just weaker than EOS. EOS's increasing is very reliable and constant when Cardano is promising alt coin too but not with such wishes to be on the first place on the crypto currency  market, maybe later but EOS will be stronger there as well.
Vorzlave

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:35:03 AM

Can this be possible,in the history of cryptocurrency have you ever heard that one coin replace existence of another fand stop it functionality with decision of Dev of that particular coin..... Even if coin have to replace another coin it must be from creator of that same coin....cardiano  can only replace ETH if alphabet A to Z, change to B to Z
Yes, why not mate. This new coin that managed to attract many traders and investors to invest in Cardano, because with the concept and convenience offered, and this coin has also been widely registered in major crypto markets. Right?
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:40:19 AM

It seems this is very difficult even though there is a possibility, I think Ethereum who has been standing for a long time has a more amazing experience supported by technology which I think for today can't be done or is it just a trick to raise Cardano prices?
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

BTC is replaced by ETH, the next one i think will skip 2-3 generation probably wont be Cardano. the competition is stiff now, one is better than another. the next leading coin wont be Cardano.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: