Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:21:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will replace ETH!  (Read 27891 times)
BloodKnight

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:00:35 AM

I think this is not possible. Although Ethereum has declined, it is at least the founding of smart contracts. Not so easily overtaken.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
changxia

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:02:13 AM

Even if Cardano replaced ETH, what kind of turnaround can it bring to the market? ICO is still in the doldrums, and Cardano can't stop the increase in the number of fraudsters!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
GazorpPozorpec

Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:02:31 AM

I do not think so) Ethereum is now the leader in the number of ico and capitalization, so cardano will not be able to defeat it.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:06:19 AM

I do not think so) Ethereum is now the leader in the number of ico and capitalization, so cardano will not be able to defeat it.

But just take a look to ethereum price its continue to decline and this is so dissappointed to all ethereum holder hmmm but I have a high believe it will remain the top 2 altcoin and cannot surpass by cardano just continue to believe on ethereum potential Im sure the price will be back to its all time high.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:34:55 AM

of course, if you look at ethereum's current price, it's not difficult for Cardano to do that. ethereum is not a strong altcoin now, all latcoins have the same opportunity as Cardano (ADA).
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:36:08 AM

I think there is no stronger Ether than a currency
Cardano is a strong strong currency but will not compete with Ether
Although the price is currently falling but will return and stronger before
I really do not know why a lot of people tend to focus so much on competition like it is some fight between cryptocurrencies.
I feel at times, we tend to focus so much on things that are not necessary rather than focusing on things that would be helpful to the development of the crypto space.

What we should be looking forward to now be for an avenue to see real life usage, coins being used based on the product they serve to the community at large, and then development coming up the more. How a coin will be accepted and used, will depend on how well it goes in the long run, so all this B.S about one coin replacing another is utter nonsense.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:43:32 AM

ETH well-established coin which has rivals but it will not overtake the price and capitalization I think so !
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:57:03 AM

In addition to the above, we also need to remember that the Etherium has a huge community of developers and soon will be launched a hardfork of the network. I would not hurry to bury such a strong project as the etherium.
tokenabu

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:01:16 AM

I like Ethereum but if you want to invest $1000 you will do better to buy 3-4 new or cheap tokens, with potential to rise. Psychologically when people see token going from $0.002 to $0.01 they don't get "scared" of the price, but this is multiplying 5 times your investment. For you to get the same thing from ETH you have to go from $1348 (price at the moment) to  $6740 and there would be barriers all the way. I can see ETH going $2000 and after that, big dump with the price falling to $1800 maybe $1600. We can see the same with Bitcoin. It can't break the $20 000 barrier, even through we saw that price in December, before the big dump and the price falling to 13k (Bitcoin at the moment is 14 600).

pp. if you decide to invest in tokens with lower price. Read their whitepapers, view their developers and the developers GitHub, facebook, twitter. View their subforum at reddit if they have one. View the thread at bitcoin talk or their forum if they have one. If you find lively community and real people behind the project and you like the project generally you can invest but never invest all your money in just one project.
Aligab166

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:09:39 AM

The CEO of Cardano has an obsession to put ETH into the gutter!

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!
There is no point for the altcoins trying to wage a war against each other in my opinion. Every altcoin has it's own business model. The people should decide freely on which coin they want at a particular time.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
DraGoN7b

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:15:08 AM

Oh, what is Cardano .. This coin for today only decreased by 14% .. and Ethereum only 12% ... All the same, all will be recorded from bitcoin .. whatever generation of altcoin was not .. first .. second .. .
daotan123

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:29:09 AM

The CEO of Cardano has an obsession to put ETH into the gutter!

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!
Cardano is a good platform with a lot of promise. It is expected to replace ethereum with many more new features. However, this is only a practical theory. Cardano has no ecosystem as good as ethereum and less community. So I personally think ethereum will grow and it will be the biggest ecosystem in the future
qolaqola

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:05:40 PM

I do not agree with this statement. I do not think that Cardano would destroy Ethereum. of course there are coins that are weaker. but this is not pokazatel the fact that Cardano was the strongest.
hanadaya

Merit: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:16:24 PM

In my opinion cardano is a potential altcoin. I am sure this altcoin will grow strong in the future and become a new force in the market. However, I don't think Cardano will defeat Ethereum. Because Ethereum is very experienced. I think it won't be easy to replace Ethereum.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:20:55 PM

Nothing like this will happen, it's like creating new coins and calling them bitcoins killers is a common PR move that does not work badly, but still it's not, so you have to be objective and right to look at things
sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:24:24 PM

Cardano is one of my favourites coins though I sometimes feel they have not done so much to make a huge success. I feel they are targeting the wrong market. If indeed, they have plans to overtake Eth, we should see it manifesting but currently, I dont think this dream can come to pass.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
CaptainCaptcha

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:37:27 PM

Cardano is one of a bunch of projects that are trying to replace ethereum, and I think they are getting close to it, as ethereum has lost a lot of reliability these days.
Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:46:42 PM

Hi there!

Although ETH is experiencing great losses, they still have the largest community aswell as the most users of a platform in crypto. ADA could be in play, but dont be confused when projects as EOS or icon take over first. Of all these platform tokens EOS is far the most genius off all in my opinion, inter blockchain communication will disrupt everything. We can tapk all day about 3rd 4th gen  blockchains bit what really matters is wich will be used the most and frequent. We will know in a few years, eos ada icon are all in the baby phase of there growing. Much to come! Maybe ETH will destroy the other who knows?

Cant wait till we know it for sure, thats when crypto is globally accepted as it should!

Greetings! Cool

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
Bayonetto

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:55:29 PM

I am personally aiming for EOS as it looks a bit more polished, in my opinon, plus, overall, it seems to be putting a bigger fight on the current market drop.
maga-king

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:57:44 PM

Already created 100 coins - killers ethereum. But while the ethereum lives, and will live on further I do not think that in the near future cardano will replace the etherium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: