Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:57:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will replace ETH!  (Read 27897 times)
zikzag

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Minter

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:25:40 AM

First let him catch up with ETH. And then we will see whether it will replace or not. Nothing is eternal.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:31:04 AM

I think the most afternoon to replace ETH is EOS!
EOS is properly configured as a layout for the underlying public chain, and perhaps a few years later, it will give you a big surprise.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:33:36 AM

If Cardano would like to replace ETH, then the price should increases without following up the ETH either the Bitcoin.
I agree with you, to say Cardano will replace eth does not mean anything. Every new coin is looking to replace the ETH but they have to improve themselves a lot. EOS would replace the ETH.

pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:45:30 AM

If Cardano would like to replace ETH, then the price should increases without following up the ETH either the Bitcoin.
I agree with you, to say Cardano will replace eth does not mean anything. Every new coin is looking to replace the ETH but they have to improve themselves a lot. EOS would replace the ETH.

Yes it's true, EOS to date has shown potential for it, not Cardano. If indeed Cardano will replace ETH, the coin should have gone up at this time. It has been around four months since the news came out. Ah, actually I'm also upset when I see the current cryptocurrency fluctuations. Hopefully soon there will be enlightenment.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
AlfaroBasilio

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:50:22 AM

yes even though Cardano has advantages that Ethereum does not have, but now to replace Ethereum no one can do it. in the future it might happen but don't know when it will happen, many people already know the potential of Ethereum and he is the best Altcoin so it's not easy to replace it even when Ethereum falls.
kirya.aksenov.95

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:49:24 AM

Cardano can become a very high coin. But in order for it to replace ETH, it is necessary for ETH to die on its own.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
aigor9994

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:13:10 PM

ADA is a good coin. But probably not as good as ETH, a similar technology is used in EOS , but this niche is already occupied.
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 12:20:37 PM

Stellar and cardano were my favourites last year.Still they are really good if you ask me.Cardano has a really good potential but I don't believe it can replace ETH.I wish it can prove its worth and go way bigger but replacing eth would take time even if in that condition.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:27:03 PM

Eth already prove that it is one of the great coin in crypto and i think ethereum already get the trust of many people in crypto world thats why i do not think there are other altcoin will replace ethereum. Those sample altcoin like cardano, eos and other can compete but never replace eth.

anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:31:30 PM

We constantly compare BTC with ETH. And ETH with other alternative coins. Why waste time on it? They are both good. Let's talk about stomping projects. Where better to invest.

Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:39:31 PM

We can only be certain at the end of the day or in the long run. If ADA keeps up with their development and if only mass adoption sets in for the project before it can surpass ETH for now its all words and nothing yet.
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 12:42:19 PM

haha that's funny ambition for kids to destroy giant platfor like Ethereum, they want want to destroy?? haha

nothing posible for that but heard the ambition for destroy Ethereum it's too funny.

NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:00:14 PM

well, it's good if you have big ambitions like that, but of course it won't be easy to achieve that big goal.
by the way Ethereum's condition is currently bad

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:41:43 PM

The CEO of Cardano has an obsession to put ETH into the gutter!

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!

Funny topic! But my opinion is still the same. Ethereum has many problems, but the same situation is with Cardano. There's much bad news about it. I guess EOS may replace ETH, but not Cardano!

lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:53:19 PM

The CEO of Cardano has an obsession to put ETH into the gutter!

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!

Looks like the Cardano CEO has very high ambitions that are not supported with basis and tools to bring it into reality. Cardano has quite good potential but I don't think it will ever replace ethereum. Ethereum is way stronger and stable at the crypto market.

Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:56:02 PM

Cardano is a great project, but i do not think it is possible for any altcoin to replace Ethereum, because Ether is one of the strongest project i've ever seen. Also it is used everywhere.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
jupppo

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:59:10 PM

I don't agree with you. Ethereum will be in the top forever. On it's blockchain ERC-20 are based a lot of successful projects. They have their own products but blockhain only one.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:00:10 PM

Another "Ethereum-killer' here Smiley Well, I don't hesitate that ether is losing its power, because many other projects are rising now. But ethereum is still on horseback and it would be difficult to push him out of the market.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Hengemeran

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:19:57 PM

On me this coin very far until Ethereum, Ethereum was the first coin which made smart contracts so I think this and will remain!
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:25:17 PM

I think that Cardano will not replace the ETH. No more coins can replace ETH. Maybe the one who will replace Ethereum will appear in 2019.

If you following the cryptocurrency market, you will see that the market cap of Cardano is 1 billion dollar, and the market cap of ETH is near 15 billion dollars. So that I think in the following five year, the ETH is not replaced by ADA, the only crypto I believe will replace ETH is XRP due to the high potential. At now, the market cap of XRP is greater than ETH.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: