Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:28:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will replace ETH!  (Read 27894 times)
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:09:02 PM

Cardano is good. But today and all time it's too few to be a good coin. Technology is not main for cryptocurrency. It's more important to support from community, big investors and whales, good reputation, maybe something else. But not technology and idea only
Tiana1

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:14:35 PM

Cardano is a great coin with potentials but cannot replace ethereum at least not yet, does it have the kind of platform eth has? Can it provide the smart contract platform eth provides to other tokens and coins? Cardano on its own is still dependent on ethereum. Like someone said, if Cardano is to replace ETH, then the price should increase without depending on ETH rather it should depend on  Bitcoin. Well, maybe in the future it can but definitely not now.
Stewart66

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:27:28 PM

I guess this is a mere cheap talk, every ethereum competitor always talks about how their platform is better than ethereum but i guess they should focus on making it a reality than merely saying it, ethereum have been test and trusted but none of these other platforms have been tested at a higher capacity until they do that, ethereum is still better.
When talking about smart platforms or contracts, I think ethereum is the best and it is all proven by the number of coins and ICO that use the ethereum platform, people also prefer to use ethereum as a cost compared to other coins, especially when the price is cheap so to compete with ethereum I think cardano still can't

ivannalog814

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

Cardano is a coin that has great potential in the market. And if Cardano replaces Ethereum, I think that in the future it is very possible. All coins of course also have the same potential. Because when we hear the news about a coin that will replace Ethereum, investors will also glance at the coin.
Investors are always looking at promising coins, but I'm not sure that ADA will be able to replace Ethereum ! These are two different coins with different technologies. As far as I know, you can not create your own tokens on the ADA platform !

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

Cardano is a coin that has great potential in the market. And if Cardano replaces Ethereum, I think that in the future it is very possible. All coins of course also have the same potential. Because when we hear the news about a coin that will replace Ethereum, investors will also glance at the coin.
Investors are always looking at promising coins, but I'm not sure that ADA will be able to replace Ethereum ! These are two different coins with different technologies. As far as I know, you can not create your own tokens on the ADA platform !
Both platforms has different destinations. That's why ETH is for simple coin and smartcontract creations and ADA for crosschain and smartcontract. We can see same features but Cardano offers different way to smartcontract
hiburak

Activity: 1655
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:59:37 PM

Cardano has a lot of competitors like Wanchain, Icon, Aion, Eos, Neo and more. It has to replace all of them if they really want to be the number one, and I don't see that happening.
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:17:09 PM

Cardano has very big potential to replace eth in the future, i think isnt impossible to replace eth but what i want to say it will be a very long time if they want to replacing eth because eth will do something so no one cant doing that so easyly.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:24:32 PM

it seems difficult to make ethereum users want to switch to using Cardano. so it means that it is impossible for cardano to replace ethereum. even though he has a chance but it takes years to happen. Cardano might be good, but he still needs greater support to become the main choice.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:30:59 PM

it seems difficult to make ethereum users want to switch to using Cardano. so it means that it is impossible for cardano to replace ethereum. even though he has a chance but it takes years to happen. Cardano might be good, but he still needs greater support to become the main choice.

yes you're right it will be very difficult to make ETH users want to switch to using Cardano. Moreover, Ethereum is still the most popular platform at the moment and is the first choice as the best SmartContrac Platform.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 03:34:42 PM

Well, that is not impossible. But that will take years before it could finally surpass Ethereum even though its market is now falling as if it will never end.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
lrvjvt

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:38:56 PM

I don't think ADA will be better than ETH. Whether in terms of influence or popularity, ETH has been in an overwhelming dominant position for a long time. It may not be easy to surpass ETH.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:52:11 PM

The CEO of Cardano has an obsession to put ETH into the gutter!

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!
I do not see what cardano is capable of doing or achieving when it comes to talking about ethereum. The features of these two coins are far different, with ethereum having better features.
Well, i like the optimism of the developer and ceo of cardano, but the replacement is no way going to happen.
Even if any coin is going to replace ethereum, it is not going to be cardano.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:54:31 PM

It seems very unsuitable if Cardano replaces Ethereum. Very different between Cardano and Eth. Of course this is not a good idea if cardano replaces eth. Much of the information that replaces ethereum is Waves. If Waves replaces ethereum, it might be very reasonable at this time. Because Waves has recently been linked to replacing Ethereum.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:14:11 PM

if ethereum continues to decline significantly I'm confident that cardano will replace ethereum within one year but market is unpredictable and for that let's see what will happen in 2019
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:39:29 PM

Cardano has yet to prove itself as there is no real world product that can be used, it is all about speculation. Potentially it could replace ethereum but so can tezos or LISK or NEO. Plenty of competition so we have to see which one comes out on top

True, I know that  ADA is promising one but no real projects or dapps or whatsoever  I know. I mean just like eth that is very popular with its smart contracts, ICO's but for  ADA seems I am uninformed. ADA  should demonstrate its capacity and more use cases.

Open for Campaigns
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:45:39 PM

I don't think ADA will be better than ETH. Whether in terms of influence or popularity, ETH has been in an overwhelming dominant position for a long time. It may not be easy to surpass ETH.
ETH is a coin that will continue to be at its peak and will continue to be developed so that it is very difficult for ADA to replace ETH.
ETH has a team that is very experienced in crypto so that they will be able to make ETH better.
so I don't think if anyone can replace ETH.

Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:12:23 PM

Cardano is a good project, but I don't think it can replace ETH. ETH is has more utility, more DApps, solid and experienced team on the verge of making ETH more faster thus more scalable.
alon_alon

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:20:37 PM

I'm not sure if cardano can replace etherem, indeed the development of cardano is pretty good, but I think ethereum still has an advantage over cardano, so I think it's hard for cardano to replace ethereum
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:46:16 PM

Cardano is like a cardboard house. It seems to be like a house: there are windows, walls, floor. However, this is not a house! This is a piece of cardboard that does not have a roadmap or a fully functioning product. Dummy, fake.
Just watch him. Maybe someday a normal roadmap will appear.  Grin

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:53:56 PM

If Cardano would like to replace ETH, then the price should increases without following up the ETH either the Bitcoin.
Videoder Tubemate Snaptube

You need to get English assistance before posting!

Yes, in a sense, this is a crypto career. Only earlier it was easier to climb the stairs, earning only activity, and now it also needs merit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: