Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:51:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will replace ETH!  (Read 27897 times)
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 06:03:09 PM

we can not say that it can not happen but cardano have to put very hard efforts cross over the eth market cap in the world very quickly. Some where if cardano price go up and eth price is also go up the it can not become the ethereum at any cost.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:08:38 PM

The CEO of Cardano has an obsession to put ETH into the gutter!

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!

What do you mean cardano has the capabilities to destroy Ethereum? Are you saying that bitcoin will be disappear in the market?
If that so, I don't think it will happen anyway, due to honestly, it won't. In fact, Ethereum has so may things did here in crypto industry compare to Cardano pal. I'm not a Eth fanatic I'm just stating the fact only. Though, Cardano has a a real potential too increase more. But I cannot say, on this period of time it can surpass Eth.
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:10:53 PM

I do not think that this will happen, Ethereum is a very strong coin, ADA has already grown well, and most likely it will fall, while Ethereum has been going down all this time, Ethereum will grow in this I am sure, there is another question when?
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:11:24 PM

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!

It's still way too early to dismiss ETH. I do think that Cardano is good, but ETH is by some distance the number one in this space. It has been encountering problems that have arisen due to actual widespread use. Cardano is way behind in terms of real-world integration.
Again, I do think Cardano is a very strong project, I just don't think we should dismiss ETH.
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:25:39 PM

Each coin now has some problems, but over time they are solved , and what is happening in Ethereum will be solved in January and it will give a boost to become stronger, I certainly doubt that ada will be able to shift Ethereum

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:40:01 PM

To tell Cardano developers, they should at least finish their project. Dozens of projects have been launched on the Ethereum platform. Let's see when Cardano launches his network, what they will have critical problems.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:58:02 PM

Although Ethereum is experiencing difficulties now, it still will not miss cardano ahead, because they have different capabilities and functions!
Now they have already introduced a system that will increase the use of Cardano by a very large percentage. I read that now a lot of companies began to take Cardano. ETH didn't do anything
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:08:48 PM

Although Ethereum is experiencing difficulties now, it still will not miss cardano ahead, because they have different capabilities and functions!
Now they have already introduced a system that will increase the use of Cardano by a very large percentage. I read that now a lot of companies began to take Cardano. ETH didn't do anything

Actually Ethereum is really big step in front of Cardano . Its same if you build something similar to Facebook and tell people , that you will be ahead of Facebook . Yes i agree , Cardano is quite good project , but to beat ETH , won't happen .
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:09:17 AM

This used to look like a joke, but now I think this is very likely to happen. The next bull market may become a reality. At present, Ethereum has lost many supporters. This is the coin with the most mainstream depreciation in the past six months. .

Meizu

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:16:58 AM

By far the answer to this question is no! My personal opinion is that to date, no such coins, which could replace our dear, perspective and demanded Ethereum! Cardano coin is not bad, which also has the potential for development, but about the competition with the Ether, I dare not assume!

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:22:23 AM

Why should Cardano replace Ethereum? ETH has two major updates upcoming during the next several months, its hardfork in the middle of January and the blockchain update in February. Ethereum will take the second place back from Ripple.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:51:13 AM

I believe that reliable altcoins will once again restore their active development from the beginning of next year. Therefore, I regularly invest my money in the purchase of Ethereum and Cardano. But I absolutely do not see the prerequisites by which Cardano will be able to exceed the position of Ethereum in the future.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:15:21 PM

No way, how is it possible? Cardano will never replace ethereum, it has no liquidity and it won't be mass adopted!
Today, yes, this is unlikely, especially if we understand the scale of the projects that we are comparing with you today. Today, these projects definitely can not be compared, it is just a meaningless exercise
dagelan

Activity: 423

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:43:36 PM

I think ethereum will still be the most popular platform provider and there are still many who are interested in using ethereum to be their platform, a lot of great cooperation has been done and etherem foundation has started its business

jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 06:54:32 PM

This is jus a dream which can't come into realistic due to fact that ETH has gone far than cardano and most of the project these days prefer to use ETH than any altcoin.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:16:43 PM

So many topics on bitcointalt I had see with ""something" replace ETH". But i had never seen Cardano. I don't know what to say now, but I could say that any coin can be on top now.

purplemoon

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:29:14 PM

I do not think this will happen soon. I see that Cardano is in big trouble. They mast to run their blockchain, but this did not happen. No need to compare a giant with a dwarf. Ethereum proved its viability in contrast to Cardano ..
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:47:59 PM

Cardano is a good coin, but I don't think it will replace the king of all altcoins -Ethereum. I strongly believe in Ether, so I think it is not possible to replace it.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 07:56:34 PM

So many topics on bitcointalt I had see with ""something" replace ETH". But i had never seen Cardano. I don't know what to say now, but I could say that any coin can be on top now.
It is true that all coins have the potential to get top rankings and everything also depends on the concepts they offer today there are many projects with concepts like Eth but if talking coins what can almost replace Eth is only EOS now because more EOS users might be starting EOS which will be used to replace Eth in the coming years.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:34:26 PM

A coin that would surpass Ethereum, will not depend on eth and neither will it be dominated by it. If you notice vividly well, if ethereum falls, this same ADA will fall with it and if it rises, it will also rise with. So a coin that behaves this way, cannot replace ethereum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: