Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:55:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will replace ETH!  (Read 27894 times)
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:48:54 AM

The CEO of Cardano has an obsession to put ETH into the gutter!

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!

At the moment, market shows that Cardano ambitious move to replace Ethereum is very far from reality as Cardano is also really much affected by the market difficulty. I suggest do not rely of some predictions from some famous experts anymore as most of them are now becoming foolish for so many times because of bearish market which is still in effect.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:02:39 AM

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!

Cardano is the project with which I want to get rich. At the moment, it is traded at such prices that you can easily make X10, without even thinking about any difficulties. All you need is a little restraint.

Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:24:41 AM

He has been trying to do this for quite some time, but it seems to me personally that he is unlikely to achieve any success!
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:06:49 PM

I think the Ethereum will fall. Cardano is a very strong project that is supported by the Chinese government, and as we know in the crypto industry, government support is very important so it can help attract investors.
Listen to yourself, I respect the forum participants, but sometimes it seems to me that people do not understand what they are saying at all. Today, ADA, as I said, is just a name and nothing more. Therefore, I do not understand your thoughts at all.
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:24:40 PM

Very early to talk about it. Ethereum is already a working platform. The team is constantly working to improve its platform. But perhaps in the future the Cardano project will be a strong competitor to ethereum.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
e@symode

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:57:26 PM

Very early to talk about it. Ethereum is already a working platform. The team is constantly working to improve its platform. But perhaps in the future the Cardano project will be a strong competitor to ethereum.
I agree that today it’s really a fact, especially when talking about the ETH project, because I think that today, investing in the ETH project, I think that the developers are working very hard on ETH today, look at this project.
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:33:09 PM

Certainly Cardano is a promising coin and I believe that it will grow significantly in the future. But I do not like when other projects try to rise at the expense of others and say that their coin is the killer Eth. Ethereum has made a significant contribution to the cryptocurrency market, smart contracts market of ICO projects, and will remain a benchmark.
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:37:21 PM

Certainly Cardano is a promising coin and I believe that it will grow significantly in the future. But I do not like when other projects try to rise at the expense of others and say that their coin is the killer Eth. Ethereum has made a significant contribution to the cryptocurrency market, smart contracts market of ICO projects, and will remain a benchmark.
I agree, ETH has brought many people into crypto explaining them the system of a decentralized economic development. The first steps are always the most important ones and ETH made a big contribution to offer such possibilities to the normal people.
Many won't have joined if ETH wouldn't be in place.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:39:16 PM

And do you know where is the problem? That they are planning. They are not doing. I dont see any big progress in Cardano´ s development.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:51:03 PM

I doubt that Cardano will be able to do it. Ethereum is a stronger coin and if we take into account the fact that the Ethereum update is on the way, it is unlikely that Cardano has any chances.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:38:37 PM

I don't think this will ever happen. It seems to me that Ether is a very strong and promising project. At the moment, the development team is working on improving this coin.

Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:51:17 PM

I think the Ethereum will fall. Cardano is a very strong project that is supported by the Chinese government, and as we know in the crypto industry, government support is very important so it can help attract investors.
ada is certainly a strong coin no doubt , but if at the moment to watch then I see that Ethereum work product rather than speaking of ada , I think the Ethereum still be ahead

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 09:56:38 PM

All those can say that they will replace ETH and no one eventually will! Ethereum has the strongest development team and the biggest out there
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:18:34 PM

these are two very strong and promising cryptocurrencies, but still I tend to believe that nobody can overthrow ethereum

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:24:21 AM

Since I have a lot of coins Cardano, I want to believe in it, but there is one small problem, this project for how many months does not publish at least some news. All channels quiet. Are they alive ?
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:31:32 AM

The competition between cryptocurrencies is fierce, but why ETH is still the king of ICO because it provides users with a simple way to create crypto at a very low cost.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:21:18 AM

Success always attract the positives and the negatives. I do not think it is necessary to put off someone's candle just to let yours'  shine! Everyone can shine at the same time and create better lightings! Ethereum is definitely ahead of cardano and more popupat! People trust ethereum!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:56:28 AM

No matter how long it takes. This question is asked again and again. Cardano is a relatively new cryptocurrency. I can say that it is very competitive. But ETH wins. The owners of the ETH - are many thousands or millions of people. And the more popularization of the coin, the higher its value and strength.
e@symode

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:42:55 PM

I doubt that Cardano will be able to do it. Ethereum is a stronger coin and if we take into account the fact that the Ethereum update is on the way, it is unlikely that Cardano has any chances.

It seems to me that ADA, even without updating ETH, was a very promising project. In my opinion, they have not created anything. Today, as I have already said, this is only a wrapper that is being traded for some money, like many other projects.
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:47:30 AM

I'm waiting for this moment. In General, if you read the white paper Cardano then you will understand that its very first goal is to build an infrastructure for your product, and why already start its promotion among all ICO and crypto projects.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: