Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:18:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will replace ETH!  (Read 27894 times)
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:40:12 PM

I'm waiting for this moment. In General, if you read the white paper Cardano then you will understand that its very first goal is to build an infrastructure for your product, and why already start its promotion among all ICO and crypto projects.
I read, but today I still don’t put this project on a level with the ETH project, because today the ADA has nothing to do with the fact. Just try today not to show anything at all on a level with such large projects as BTC or ETH, it makes no sense.
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:51:39 AM

cardano of course a good coin but not so much that will replace eth, eth has great potential for growth and also now there is a very strong development and update at the end of January

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
suride212

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:07:05 AM

cardano of course a good coin but not so much that will replace eth, eth has great potential for growth and also now there is a very strong development and update at the end of January
Yes I also think so, that Cardano is indeed a coin that has potential and quality, but ETH is stronger with its platform which is always used by ICO projects and has the most powerful ERC-20 tokens. all still have plenty of time to improve their quality, we just wait for next year there will be many better altcoins.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:10:59 AM

The CEO of Cardano has an obsession to put ETH into the gutter!

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!
I know that Cardano's technology is excellent. But in the crypto market, technologies make up only a small part of the development of altcoin's value.
Our market is very interesting and you should learn more about the law of society instead of looking at technology! Remember, BTC has the 15th ranked technology in the crypto market!

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
smileflowers

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:22:15 AM

ADA team members have many professors and scholars, including former Ethereum co-founders. but I don't think they have created practical works. So far, there are only a handful of projects on the ADA platform. most projects are based on the ether platform. ETH has established a powerful platform. It is difficult to surpass ETH.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
│    Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:21:26 PM

ADA team members have many professors and scholars, including former Ethereum co-founders. but I don't think they have created practical works. So far, there are only a handful of projects on the ADA platform. most projects are based on the ether platform. ETH has established a powerful platform. It is difficult to surpass ETH.
Forgive me my ignorance. But I don’t understand where the ADA project has its projects from today? What are they based on today if as far as I know, today ADA is an ETH token? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:49:36 PM

Yes a lot of people say that will kill the Ethereum but I do not see any shift)
I just hear the words without the case , I think ada is very far to the eth , eth in January will very much look compared to other

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:02:46 PM

Even it is ridiculous that such statements, they do not ever do. Etherum goes far ahead in terms of development and team.
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:30:02 AM

Cardano will never replace for ETH. This is really bad time for Ethereum but am sure it will go uptrend soon .Because lot of project developed based on ETH platform only .Then How cardano will replace ?
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:07:59 AM

Cardano is a promising coin and it has decent technology there is no doubt but Cardano cannot surpass or reach ETH. ETH is considered to be the best altcoin in the market and people still love to invest in it because of its potential technology.
Distinctin

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:10:40 AM

This thread is funny for now, it won't replace ETH because they are not close in competition.
XRP is the best competition of ETH, and we saw them changes places on spot, cardano, ETH, and XRP are good tech, but we leave to the people to judge.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:14:49 AM

Although Cardano has good crypto technology, but lacks a good sales path, I think that with the development of Ethereum 2.0, it will still occupy the position of the altcoin king.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Amberum

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:20:55 AM

“For Marlowe to be usable in practice, users need to be able to understand how contracts will behave once deployed to the blockchain, but without doing the deployment.ю.." - is it possible for everyone?
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:21:24 AM

It seems impossible for Cardano to replace Ethereum. Although Cardano is a very promising crypto, Ethereum's current technology is very mature and has developed a perfect and huge community. Cardano was just born last year , it is still far from the gap of Ethereum.
Meizu

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:23:31 PM

These are completely different projects that have their supporters and investors. I think Ethereum is a very promising and popular coin, which will always go after Bitcoin. Cardano is also a promising project in this market, in which you can also invest and benefit from it!

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:26:54 PM

Not only won't Cardano beat ETH, it won't even catch up with or surpass Litecoin. Don't throw your money down that drain.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:59:34 PM

The CEO of Cardano has an obsession to put ETH into the gutter!

https://ambcrypto.com/cardano-ada-is-planning-to-replace-ethereum-eth-marlowe-to-take-over/

Cardano has the technology and capabilities to destroy ETH and some other coins in the top 20: Make no mistake Cardano is a giant slayer!

It will now depends somehow on who is the greatest developer, Vitalik Buterin or the creator of ADA? Well I am proud to say, Vitalik is the greatest altcoin developer. Still Satoshi is the best among all. Sorry, it's just my opinion.

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:01:25 PM

iam also very interested in ADA the Cardano team is very active and doing good job.
But ultil now i never invetset in that altcoin only using a free faucet for ADA.

regards
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:28:15 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2019, 08:14:56 PM by Cloud_miner

I think that such loud statements made by CEO Cardano are nothing more than a publicity stunt. Yes, maybe this project has some potential compared to ethereum, however, until this potential is realized, Ethereum can go far ahead and leave no chance cardano. At least for Cardano, everything will be very difficult.
Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:27:03 PM

I think that such loud statements made by CEO Cardano are nothing more than a publicity stunt. Yes, maybe this project has some potential compared to ethereum, however, until this potential is realized, Ethereum can go far ahead and leave no chance cardano.
I agree a lot of those coins are so they are usually nothing no future , I think for investment you can invest of course , but count on the fact that ada will replace the eth, I would not

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: