Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:26:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will replace ETH!  (Read 27897 times)
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:57:31 PM

It is hard to believe that ADA can become the serious competitor to the Ethereum, and in the nearest future for sure. Although I heared that the Cardano has master nodes, but very many coins are needed ((
sergoia65

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:06:06 PM

Cardano is a good project and a very strong competitor to the air, but it will not be able to move and take the place of the leader, since ETH is functionally and technologically stronger + a strong development team led by Vitalik Buterin, a very media person in a cryptocurrency environment!

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
bney

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:24:19 PM

Yes, Cardano is a good potential coin. sometimes Eth will be replaced with Like Cardano, XRP. But according to my knowledge, it will not happen in near future.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:43:19 PM

I think the Cardano project has a chance. In 2018, the team was very actively working on the platform. In the first quarter of this year, there will be the largest update of the platform. The project has a very strong team.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Samyalson

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:55:26 PM

I hope so  Grin
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 09:59:33 PM

You are wrong, on paper it has the technology, but in real life, it has proven to be very problematic.
In fact, so problematic that they haven't even released their mainnet yet.
That's just crazy, even the terrible EOS has released their mainnet.
ADA is just way too far behind in development.

some might say that it doesn't matter, if it is better people will migrate to it.
This isn't true at all.
There have been so many real life examples of technologically inferior products winning over technologically better products.
Just look at apple products.
All of them are like five to six years behind technology wise yet they still get eaten up like hotcakes.

Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:17:06 PM

Many people compare these coins. But it seems to me that they cannot be compared because Ether is much more interesting and promising than Cardano.
Agree have Ethereum powerful team which already has won trust not to mention ada, I think much safer to invest in Ethereum!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
jzarifis

Activity: 46

https://kryptium.io

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 10:37:42 PM
Merited by Juggy777 (1)

Comparing the 2 projects as smart contracts platforms and in order to succeed, developers engagement is required.

In order to engage developers you need source code samples, articles, libraries of common languages(Java, c#, Go, etc) in order to interact with the blockchain. These are requiring a community of developers that it takes time to establish.
Given that Ethereum has developers community since summer of 2017 there is a lot of time required(some years maybe) for Cardano to build its own devs community.
Even after that serious projects requires some months or even years of development(i believe that this year we will have some on Ethereum blockchain).
I am not saying that Cardano isn't a good project but it will need some years from now to come in the current Ethereum state.    

Kryptium | A user-friendly, peer-to-peer betting platform
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:58:59 PM

The CEO can say anything just to hype his own coin. But he knows deep down his heart that this is not possible. There is no way Cardano will replace ETH. They are simply not in the same league for comparison as much as I know.
I agree that the CEO can say anything so that the coin is a hype, and all coins also have an obsession to be the best coin, cardano cannot replace ethereum, ethereum is the best altcoin so replacing it requires hard work and better project development, ethereum has a community bigger than a cardano, so it's hard for cardano to destroy ethereum

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
yingfeng

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:51:46 PM

You are wrong, on paper it has the technology, but in real life, it has proven to be very problematic.

some might say that it doesn't matter, if it is better people will migrate to it.
This isn't true at all.
There have been so many real life examples of technologically inferior products winning over technologically better products.
All of them are like five to six years behind technology wise yet they still get eaten up like hotcakes.

Do you follow project? The team is not far behind its roadmap. The project has not yet encountered any serious problems. Global update will take place in the next 3 months.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:54:00 PM

I dont think so, even cardano will plan to replace the ETHEREUM, ETH will never allow that to happen.
As of now they are having a good step this January that will boost again their reputation and demand in the market.
jzarifis

Activity: 46

https://kryptium.io

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 10:09:51 AM

This isn't true at all.

Do you follow project? The team is not far behind its roadmap. The project has not yet encountered any serious problems. Global update will take place in the next 3 months.

Ethereum is 2 years ahead. There are a lot of developers already writing smart contracts using solidity, the internet is full of stuff to help devs for doing this and interact with its blockchain. It has been forked heavily like Bitcoin and Monero, it has even a permissioned blockchain clone(Quorum).
I am sure that sooner or later Cardano will find the developers community required to succeed but to surpass Ethereum nope

Kryptium | A user-friendly, peer-to-peer betting platform
yingfeng

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:53:07 AM

This isn't true at all.

Ethereum is 2 years ahead. There are a lot of developers already writing smart contracts using solidity, the internet is full of stuff to help devs for doing this and interact with its blockchain. It has been forked heavily like Bitcoin and Monero, it has even a permissioned blockchain clone(Quorum).
I am sure that sooner or later Cardano will find the developers community required to succeed but to surpass Ethereum nope

In what year were Ethereum developers going to transfer their platform to POS? since 2017? At the same time, the Cardano team follows its deadlines. But what will happen in the future, we will see.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:04:20 AM

last year i already witnessed that etherium got demoted on the second spot based on coinmarket rankings . so yes eth can be relaced by cardano or any other tough competitors but only in rankings because when it comes to reputation etherium is only the number one as it is the base of all altcoins and tokens  . better comparison would be cardano and ripple or cardano vs bch because these coins are verry close to each other  .   in the case of eth , i think bitcoin is the best contender  if there will be a clash of cryptos .
4rt3m

Activity: 770
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:04:55 AM

Cardano is in the middle in line of 'potential ETH replacers'. And this line isn't going forward.  Cheesy
Kardon

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:09:23 PM

I used to think Cardano really promising coin, which definitely has a bright future,but recently my opinion has changed, I believe that the developers do not want to promote your project to a new level, and therefore personally my opinion that Cardano will never be able to replace and even compete with Ether.
RockDJ

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:10:50 PM

ADA is going down every day, I don't see the development of this project in the last 6 months. They are not as active as before, so the ADA cannot pass ETH. And it will itself be overtaken by other altcoin

trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:42:17 PM

A project about which a lot of rumors are an ADA project, but why do I think that this project looks more like a scam project? I think that today this project in fact has nothing but rumors and this is a fact
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 02:44:01 PM

it is not realistic to think that ETH will go down, there is no better alternative at the moment since ETH is like an android for blockchain and it is here to stay on the top, when these platforms are in question
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:50:57 PM

I used to think Cardano really promising coin, which definitely has a bright future,but recently my opinion has changed, I believe that the developers do not want to promote your project to a new level, and therefore personally my opinion that Cardano will never be able to replace and even compete with Ether.

A lot of new things need to be updated from Cardano to compete with other types of Altcoin because some people experienced big disappointments with Cardano. Maybe Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: