Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing.  (Read 8768 times)
Loriente777 (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:01:51 PM

Can anyone share me your thoughts which way is the best way to invest and where should i invest? In which currency and which exchange?
Sali200

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:06:30 PM

Can anyone share me your thoughts which way is the best way to invest and where should i invest? In which currency and which exchange?

here is three way, 1 ICO 2 buy on exchange after ICO 3 buy old coin in exchange. this 3 way is with risk, but.. here isnot guaranted profits.

i dont like hold money in exchange, becouse on exchange you havenot your privatekey.
i always withdraw my tokens after sell or buy. becouse in last year many good exchange was hacked.

protect your money and save your tokens in your own wallet.

FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:15:32 PM

I think the best way to invest in especially in this period of dip is to invest in very potential and promising coin, you can invest in the top crypto because they have very good potentials and their price will rise high. You can invest in ethereum, bitcoin, neo, eos or any other cheap and potential altcoin and then hold them for long term.
Lim100

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:18:00 PM

buy altcoins
Sali200

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:22:15 PM

I think the best way to invest in especially in this period of dip is to invest in very potential and promising coin, you can invest in the top crypto because they have very good potentials and their price will rise high. You can invest in ethereum, bitcoin, neo, eos or any other cheap and potential altcoin and then hold them for long term.

this is best way, i agree you.
now is best prices for buy, and if you have money for longterm invest, you can invest in ETH, Stelarlumen, Neo, EOS.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:43:55 PM

Can anyone share me your thoughts which way is the best way to invest and where should i invest?
Invest money you can afford to lose and that is best advice you will get here.
In which currency
Whatever currency you have and can invest. Try with dollars.
which exchange?
Again, do research, I can only tell you to buy coins at best rates.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:24:01 PM

I would tell you to do more research in what type of investment that you would want to do as there are advantages and disadvantages into what type if investment that you would want to do and it will be up to you what would fit your wants and needs in your investments in the crypto market, specially right now that the market is down you will see your profits come up in a long time.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:43:13 PM

HI maam, it seems that you are struggling in which investment vehicle you wanna invest your money, now take note that cryptocurrency is very volatile, but if you are willing then i suggest that you would probably invest in the top 10 cryptocurrency listed in coinmarketcap and hold for the long period of time, nevermind about the current market status, just sell only when you see some improvements in your investment, and then try to scatter your investments, dont focus only to the few.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
OptiMenLG

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:59:02 PM

I would not buy anything now, so that I did it, I would transfer some of the money to the stock exchange and put out orders for buying bitcoins below 6,000 dollars, and that's it for now.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

You should invest in bitcoin and altcoins on the top coinmarketcap. It will be safe and risk-free for you. and hold them for long periods of time. It will be profitable for you.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 02:14:01 PM

You have to research it on your own. Pick a project you believe will grow in the future and invest in that. As far as exchanges go, best thing to do is when you pick a coin figure out which exchange has the highest volume for that one and buy there. Then transfer to a hardware wallet to store it safely
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:27:44 PM

Choose 50 coins up and over because it will be good in the future, everyone focuses on the top altcoin because that's where everyone gathers, if you are new to the crypto world then I just advise you not to be too surprised by the market, movements every day and proven when this is a lot of people who panic and don't remember that long-term investment is very good for yourself, the exchange you have to choose is Binance because there are so many who advise me to buy the best coins, all back for yourself I just suggest holding the long term.

trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 02:31:05 PM

I think it does not matter which exchange will you use as long as you don't stor the coin on the exchange, you may use specific exchange if the coin is not listed on many exchanges.

WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:46:43 PM

the best way to invest in buy bitcoin and those on the top 20 coins.. they have a big potential
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 02:13:15 PM

ICO harder to analyze than buy coin in market. Maybe it is better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum if you don't have any experience in investment, or maybe if you want, trade in market and make your own research about coin that you want to buy.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:27:07 PM

ICO harder to analyze than buy coin in market. Maybe it is better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum if you don't have any experience in investment, or maybe if you want, trade in market and make your own research about coin that you want to buy.
I think your suggestion was useless in this thread because they ask last year but you help in this year. If you think this will be useful for this thread, everyone know the current situation so Bitcoin and Ethereum is the good growing crypto in current market. I think better we must avoid the old thread or useless suggestion.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:58:51 PM

i'm very sure for now its the best time to collect more bitcoin and ethereum my friend
for others cryptocurrencies, i think you should do your analysis carefully before you drop your money  Wink
and for me binance and bittrex is the best exchange to buy both

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:10:05 PM

i'm very sure for now its the best time to collect more bitcoin and ethereum my friend
for others cryptocurrencies, i think you should do your analysis carefully before you drop your money  Wink
and for me binance and bittrex is the best exchange to buy both

yes, bitcoin and ethereum is the best choice from all cryptocurrency, especially for long term investments
but, to collect more bitcoin and ethereum, we must buy a coins with huge potential to increase its value in short period time mate
think about Litecoin before the halving even, i think this one will be good for short-term or mid-term investments
about the exchange i agree with you binance, bittrex and maybe kucoin can be a good choice

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:15:50 PM

I think you will need to find the best for your own choice because there are lots of opportunities available here and it will be definitely confusing for you but after you use are done a simple jobs then you will find that which will be suitable for you then go with that is the best idea for you.
Rapidgator

Activity: 509

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:08:51 PM

Binance is the best option to start your crypto journey. Because in Binance you will find potential coins and the exchange itself a very trusted resource of crypto! To begin the crypto journey, you should buy Bitcoin and Ethereum first. Then you may buy ENJ, TRON, ADA, NPXS, GXC coins.

I'm not a fanboyy of some cryptos but why are you not proposing some cryptos like XRP or LTC which are in the market for more time than these in your sentence?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: