Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  (Read 2041 times)
celjc (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:30:35 PM

Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  After the $18,000+ rise, bitcoin has not yet recovered from the great fall. Will it continue to go lower and lower? Or do we have hope that it will hit high this year?
What do you think fellas?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yocerr

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

I think the script will repeat, continue to drop sharply and have a high jump, may reach $ 15,000 by the end of this year.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:42:17 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 04:03:52 PM by feny.blackpink

Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  After the $18,000+ rise, bitcoin has not yet recovered from the great fall. Will it continue to go lower and lower? Or do we have hope that it will hit high this year?

no, I'm sure bitcoin will rise again after a while. bitcoin will not continue to drop until this year ends. keep hoping for good things because positive things come from positive thinking. Just we wait and see, i believe many peoples will search for bitcoin and buying them later.
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:46:06 PM

Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  After the $18,000+ rise, bitcoin has not yet recovered from the great fall. Will it continue to go lower and lower? Or do we have hope that it will hit high this year?

It can take like few weeks for BTC price to raise till lets say last all time high aka ATH. If we were to look at previous years BTC should start to climb during December/January. Don't forget that during summer most people are going on vacations and yet even traders are going on vacations and they don't look at markets much. Well if BTC don't climb this year it surely will next year. Because there is a lot of development and happenings all around the place, it does not reflect the price at least for now but shows us that this is the area that won't be forgotten.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:00:59 PM

we do not know, whether this year will go up or continue to fall like a few months, but prices will return, there will be a time when bitcoin prices will rise. so don't worry, because prices will return, hoping that this year will reach the highest price. I will continue to think positively if the price of bitcoin will rise again.
Mofazzal840

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:02:39 PM

It is not possible. I'm sure bitcoin will rise again again after a while. Bitcoin will not continue to drop until this year ends. So we can hope  for good things in this year. Cool down please about the fact. Smiley Smiley
Wobweb038

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:10:13 PM

No I don't think so. I see bitcoin ascending minus all potential limitations without questions. It's truly going to astound a ton of individuals with it happens. We should overlap our hands until the point when it happens
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:10:48 PM

Bitcoin has been able to withstand the support at $6000 which it has been bouncing off. That has prove to be a strong support and meaning that bitcoin will not go down below $6000. I do not think that bitcoin will continue to go down the remaining of the year rather i am expecting a rally that will take us to the end of the year.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

In my personal opinion, it will not be as strong as last year. It's all just a whale's strategy. When the price of the altcoins goes down too much, they are seeking to keep their market capitalization at an average level.
This reduction will last a long time and we should invest long to get great profits.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Arafat01775

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:18:11 PM

I think bitcoin price will grow up again. Bitcoin is the most popular coin in this world. Most of people are involved with bitcoin. Now bitcoin price is low but i hope that it will be grow up very soon. So we need to patience.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:27:42 PM

Bitcoin is not falling at the moment; it is stabilising. Bitcoin's price right now is still better than it was this time around last year ($6,700 vs. $4,350). It has been a lot better than the market's decline in 2014. I would rather see a steady slow growth of bitcoin price based on actual adoption and enhancements to the coin's technology than growing rapidly and unjustifiably in a short time.
Don't worry, Bitcoin will reach an All–Time–High again, just be patient.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Sinancre

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:43:02 PM

I think that the script will be repeated, continue to fall sharply and have a high leap, and by 2019 can reach 60,000 dollars. Now the price is very low, but I hope that it will soon grow. Therefore, we need patience.
callyf

Activity: 203
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:55:59 PM

I think you do and prepare yourself what you have to do this is the better option  to  go high
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:58:06 PM

Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  After the $18,000+ rise, bitcoin has not yet recovered from the great fall. Will it continue to go lower and lower? Or do we have hope that it will hit high this year?
You say that bitcoin continues to fall this year, why are you asking this question?
If you ask, no one knows when this price will recover, I often see questions like you in this forum, I think those who have experience will not ask this again, because they know that bitcoin prices fluctuate, so make sure and believe that bitcoin certainly has a long term, Bitcoin has a character up and down.
HeXecutor

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:08:06 PM

Of course, unfortunately, I am not a professional in this field, but it seems to me that in order to start growing the bitcoin cost, some good news ... or an event should accompany it. In general, something positive should happen. And it's hard for me to imagine that this year it could happen
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:13:29 PM

No one can exactly say what will happen to the value in coming days.In case of BTC predictions are not possible.In split of seconds anything can change.But everyone is hoping that this scenario should not prevail.Everyone is having great hopes from BTC and i believe that BTC will recover and jump to a great height in coming months.Just keep on investing and stay calm.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:25:36 PM

Bitcoin is not falling at the moment; it is stabilising. Bitcoin's price right now is still better than it was this time around last year ($6,700 vs. $4,350). It has been a lot better than the market's decline in 2014. I would rather see a steady slow growth of bitcoin price based on actual adoption and enhancements to the coin's technology than growing rapidly and unjustifiably in a short time.
Don't worry, Bitcoin will reach an All–Time–High again, just be patient.

Actually, it is correcting itself or stabilizing as you said. But the pump and dump which makes the scenario completely different will be back again, and soon.
Seeing a steady growth of this market is still yet to come and it will be taking much time. Till then manipulators are going to do their job, and we will see a hyperjump in the value of the coins soon.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:25:47 PM

I don't think so, because the price of Bitcoin has dropped so far, so I'm sure now it's just a matter of time to see Bitcoin prices rise again.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:31:59 PM

Hey Bitcoins all time high was above 20k, post that there was a influx of fud that was directed at the behest of the governments, and was carried out effectively by mainstream media. If you have seen the charts bitcoins has formed a resistance level around 6k mark, even the recent rejection of bitcoins ETFs didn't shake the prices, which is a positive indicator for it. I'm expecting to see some upward movement towards the end of the year, as we have usually seen it rising upwards during that period, plus if the Cboe etf clears we should see a huge spike in the prices.
Kakarot01

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:37:38 PM

Everyone saw what happen at last year. So don't loose hope. Bitcoin will be back like previous year. Hold your bitcoin. I think it will be the best thing to do at this time. below $1000 to more than 19000 is not a matter of joke. You have to be patient.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  All
  Print  

Jump to: