Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:35:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  (Read 2039 times)
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:44:25 PM

Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  After the $18,000+ rise, bitcoin has not yet recovered from the great fall. Will it continue to go lower and lower? Or do we have hope that it will hit high this year?
What do you think fellas?

Actually, a true believer of bitcoin never meant how long the downfall it takes because for them they knows and they pretty sure that this system never fails them and they absolutely believe that even if it's in the downtrends period sooner or later it will be performing better again and present it's highest pump. Ever since of it's existence it will never get to it's end and by the many years of it's existence it will continuously stand strong in the market and continuously giving benefits and opportunities to us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 05:46:29 PM

I think the same thing will happen as last year and the Christmas spirit will enter peoples hearts as they buy one another bitcoins and buy bitcoins to use to spend on gifts. This is what happened last year and I believe it is a trend. What do you guys think of that?

Everyone saw what happen at last year. So don't loose hope. Bitcoin will be back like the previous year. Hold your bitcoin. I think it will be the best thing to do at this time. below $1000 to more than 19000 is not a matter of joke. You have to be patient.

Sometimes people are foolish and still use fiat. They sell their bitcoin for fiat. These type of people we don't need.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:56:14 PM

I'm positive that Bitcoin will not fall further this year. It will not fall below 5k dollars. There will be series of small pumps and dumps playing around the resistance. Bitcoin will not surpass the all time high of 20k dollars this year either. The FUD around Bitcoin is affecting it very much and shaking the whole cryptocurrency community.
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 05:59:49 PM

I think it won't continue to fall, because we can see that course start to rise slowly. I hope this rise will continue.

vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:01:31 PM

I think bitcoin will no longer fall. The price is already half a year do not fall below the 6000$ I think soon we will rise :3
Cryptoville247

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:05:00 PM

In my opinion, the period of fall of Bitcoin is somehow over. We should expect to see a steady rise from now till the end of the year and into 2019.
budi691

Activity: 1204
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:12:49 PM

In my opinion, the period of fall of Bitcoin is somehow over. We should expect to see a steady rise from now till the end of the year and into 2019.

Hopefully, because the crypto market will return to its passion when bitcoin is at a good value, the current condition of bitcoin is very vulnerable to falling back.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:13:33 PM

Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  After the $18,000+ rise, bitcoin has not yet recovered from the great fall. Will it continue to go lower and lower? Or do we have hope that it will hit high this year?

Nope.. It is not possible.. I think bitcoin will continue the same chart like the previous year. If you check last year bitcoin price you will know the value of bitcoin. We can expect huge spike within this year end.
Al Muhaimin

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:15:23 PM

I am optimistic bro, I will not be long enough to be back in the success of bitcoin will be able to refill my wallet hehehe GrinBTC
anhhungxadieu0402

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:19:11 PM

I think bitcoin will add value in the next few years. Because bitcoin was not recognized by some worlds for circulation. At the same time, bitcoin is not trusted by investors and is considered virtual currency. In the next few years, Bitcoin will prove to be of great value to investors and their belief that Bitcoin will quickly rise.
Dolarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:21:32 PM

I'm afraid bitcoin will drop to $ 5,000 this year. There is a lot of bad news with which whales manipulate the market and successfully create panic.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:53:22 PM

Definitely not,because many investor now was getting more and more so i think bitcoin will continuing its popularity and also its price,honestly here in my country bitcoin using was legal and also many branches here was accepted bitcoin for many purposes.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:04:18 PM

Sure, it will fall more than we think because big wallets play against us and they made movements against our thoughts and movements. All we have to do is to wait when this crypto industry will become main stream.

Winterwood21

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:16:05 PM

Current conditions are not good, many people are starting to lose their confidence in bitcoin. we do not know what will happen at the end of this year but never lose hope because hope is always there, the crypto cycle will spin back as at the end of 2017, I am sure of that.
ArcticCrawler

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:20:13 PM

I really want to be optimistic. But the signs hardly permit me to be. The truth is Bitcoin might not stop falling very soon. But I envisage that there might be some turnaround towards the end of the year. We aren't to expect anything dramatic though. But something positive might happen then. In the mean time, we should keep on trading. That might be difficult in light of the negative information spreading. One thing is sure anyway; selling now is not a wise option.
Gadhoh

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:25:48 PM

Of course this is a surprise to investors, the price drop is very sharp and this makes traders panicked to withdraw all of their assets, because they don't want the risk of losing further, the price is now unstable.
This has been a long time for the return of high price hikes, because I have seen the market from a few weeks back to now very little increase and decrease, and the price only stays at $ 6500 even to reach $ 7000 is difficult, maybe I think this will continue until end of year
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:29:44 PM

It's a slow cycle of a bitcoin. It'll fall and it'll rise, the unpredictable part is when will it reach its certain peak.

It's very slow, but its value will keep rising.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:33:26 PM

I don't think it will go lower than $6k and there is a possibility that it will again back to $10k+ by the end of this year but wait for a month or two and don't panic sell. Be optimistic about your investment.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:41:16 PM

Well we can't really say for sure that bitcoin will continue to fall neither can we for a fact that it will rise but we are just keeping fingers crossed that in the upcoming months there should be an increase in the market.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
leandroxxx

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:57:07 PM

I think it will keep stable until the end of september and after this it will start rising again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: