Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:40:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  (Read 2043 times)
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:12:09 AM

No that won't happen even if market price could fall for more the bitcoin market price could still recover though we could not speculate also on this things because there are many unexpected things to happen that includes it market price fall down the same as with market price that will relatively going to go higher.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:13:54 AM

Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  After the $18,000+ rise, bitcoin has not yet recovered from the great fall. Will it continue to go lower and lower? Or do we have hope that it will hit high this year?
What do you think fellas?

I hope not, but we will never know what will happen next month. Current market patterns are not stable, especially in any growth that tends to be only temporary, but we can see that bitcoin tends to be stable. this can be a good option in trading.
shnmykl

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:26:48 AM

There's few months to recover the Bitcoin's price, There's still september, october, november and december, No wonder that Bitcoin's price might pump so much these many months incoming. Believe in Bitcoin the founder of all altcoins Smiley
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:33:15 AM

I hope not, because I think Bitcoin has gone down very much and now it's time for bitcoin prices to increase.
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:17:50 PM

No one knows for sure that BTC will continue to fall or up again, but to increase the price peak as 2017 will be impossible, we just wait. But I still believe future BTC whether current price how
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:39:08 PM

We know how volatile the price of bitcoin perhaps in next couple of months there will be an increase in demand of bitcoin that could make the price skyrocket again. Always see the brightside.
borovikovtopmen

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:45:16 PM

The ETF post needs to go growth so you need to be patient and prepare to conquer new heights !
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:48:37 PM

Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  After the $18,000+ rise, bitcoin has not yet recovered from the great fall. Will it continue to go lower and lower? Or do we have hope that it will hit high this year?

I hope not, but if you look at the current pattern, bitcoin tends to stay around 6k. in every growth bitcoin does not reach more than 10k. then it declined again, this is a pattern that has always been repeated in the past few months to the present. so, most likely bitcoin won't grow larger than 10k this year. this is only my prediction

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:51:42 PM

No. I think not. Because bitcoin will rise again in 2019 and after it rises, it will drop again. Bitcoins price is not stable and dont expect too much that the price will continue to rise because it is up and down. But bitcoin will not fall this year and will never fall.  This is just the beginning. Just wait.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:53:01 PM

I think we cannot really predict the price of the bitcoin price, because anytime the price wit the bitcoin may fall or maybe rise so then we need to prepair our self from the constant change that maybe the bitcoin will be. Because anytime it's price may rise for fall. By then holding is always a great idea regarding to this unstable prices.
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:53:13 PM

I hope that bitcoin will not continue to fall this year. I am positive that it will rise before the year ends and holding on my investments would be worth the wait.

Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:53:24 PM

I think the script will repeat, continue to drop sharply and have a high jump, may reach $ 15,000 by the end of this year.

Yes your right like what happened last year.But we need to believe that bitcoin will rise again and we need to continue holding our coins.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:59:02 PM

I hope that bitcoin will rise at the end of this year, yes bitcoin has not yet recovered that is why the best option to do now is to hold our bitcoins. Maybe in the couple of months the demand of bitcoin will increase. No one can determine what will happen but Im staying positive and continue hoping, because I believe that bitcoin will rise maybe not now but soon.

Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:07:40 PM

We never knew what will happen to the bitcoin or cryptocurrencies as the price is going down and down, maybe we can predict that bitcoin will fall because we can't control the price decreasing nowadays but we can also predict or also we can say that bitcoin will never fall because many of bitcoin users are still keeping or waiting for the bitcoin price will rise up unless scammer and hacker will still remain as if that is still happening; I've read many articles that 5 or 10 years from now bitcoin will rise up but that's just an opinion i hope you don't misunderstood my opinion.
zorchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:11:18 PM

I think that bitcoin is now a correction, closer to the beginning of October, the positive news will come from the crypto currency.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:12:47 PM

I think we cannot really predict the price of the bitcoin price, because anytime the price wit the bitcoin may fall or maybe rise so then we need to prepair our self from the constant change that maybe the bitcoin will be. Because anytime it's price may rise for fall. By then holding is always a great idea regarding to this unstable prices.

Actually, all investors should be prepared for worst situations. I am investing only the amount that I am ready to loose. This allows me to keep the funds invested even when the market is in bad condition. Otherwise, I would always be scared when price crashes or go down.

Signature available for rent
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:20:17 PM

judging by the yearly graphs it should not
every year it is same pattern, the end of the year shows growth
mid year its a dip, with few exceptions to the rule, although there is no guarantee it will rise either
I think it will stay in under 8.000$ area for some time, but we all secretly hope it goes to the moon over 10.000 by the end of this year
highly unlikely at the moment, but again-it is as unpredictable as it gets

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

No one can really tell the movement of bitcoin and other crypto currencies it still depends on the transactions made by the investors. Well I am hoping that the market would stabilize and to move higher.

letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:23:22 PM

no one knows what bitcoin price in the end of this year but if ever  bitcoin etf would be approve price me go upward sharply.  but incase bitcoin etf rejection would be confirmed expect price would be consolidate further but who knows there are new good news coing to crypto that will fuel the price to go upward.
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:26:06 PM

In as much as no one knows how Bitcoin will end the year but if I'm to voice my opinion I'd say we will continue to see the bear till year end. I hardly see Bitcoin recovery from the fall anytime soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: