Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  (Read 2044 times)
Sinancre

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:09:47 PM

I think bitokoyn will not fall any more. He will not sink below $ 5,000, because the price has not fallen below $ 6,000 for six months already. I think that the BTC will increase
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:11:24 PM

Well write it down bitcoin is not going to get down below 5k$ so sit tight and buy at 5k$ when it hits the market and then sell it after some time.
And I really don't care that much as we have a lot of cryptos with great potential.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:12:52 PM

the falling of bitcoin is not as a result of its own making but the delay in the decision of the SEC on the ETF. so if the decision is still delayed till the end of the year, there is every tendency that the price of bitcoin will keeping going below 6000 dollars
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:32:49 PM

it seems to me to be exactly a plus minus, while those who decide that it's time to grow will not start selling and buying bitcoin through the exchange, and not as now passing the stock exchange
Ajadey4

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:47:00 PM

That is one million dollars question there. If you are an investor or you know the price of the coin you are holding is tied to the fate of Bitcoin  everyone definitely would be praying it increases. If experts analysis are anything to go by, it thus mean we are in for a pump this year, though, it might get to the latter part of the year for that to come into effect. One thing is that is not guaranteed  for the BTC to reach the heights it reached years ago. It is going to be pretty hard.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:50:22 PM

Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  After the $18,000+ rise, bitcoin has not yet recovered from the great fall. Will it continue to go lower and lower? Or do we have hope that it will hit high this year?
What do you think fellas?
Don't know what about fall, but I think the prices are jumping up and down definitely will, and this we can say that can not be avoided, well, live sure will continue to evolve.

ogtejiri

Activity: 203

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:56:48 PM

well no one can fully tell or predict the outcome of bitcoin prize for the rest of 2018. we only believe in the whole bitcoin ideology and trust bitcoin will come out stronger in the upcoming months. so far we can see improvement and soon bitcoin will surpass what it achieved last year.
imran69

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:57:11 PM

No one knows exactly  that BTC will continue to fall or up again. bitcoin etf would be approve price may go upward sharply.I think that bitcoin is now a correction, closer to the beginning of October, the positive news will come from the crypto currency
Payme21

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 08:21:16 PM

I think bitcoin will surely gain back its previous high value but we all need to be very patient and wait for this to happen . It think the next few months will be crusial for bitcoin and other crypto currencies especially after the expected pumps

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:30:43 PM

I don't think bitcoin will continue to fall this year. I think it will recover before this 2018 ends. I believe jow is the bearish months so we are waiting for the bull run which I think it will happen soon.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:09:46 PM

With regard to your question will bitcoin continue to fall this year, I think for the next semester the scenario or what is happening before will be the same, but it would not last that long to the point that it will loses its value and ending dump. What I predict is that on the last months of this year it will increase its value again. It will skyrocketed or the value will go up so much like what happen last year. I hope what I predicted will happen and I know all people here wants this thing happen so we must just wait for what will happen and don't panic.
Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:21:16 PM

Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  After the $18,000+ rise, bitcoin has not yet recovered from the great fall. Will it continue to go lower and lower? Or do we have hope that it will hit high this year?

Hey Bitcoins all time high was above 20k, post that there was a influx of fud that was directed at the behest of the governments, and was carried out effectively by mainstream media. If you have seen the charts bitcoins has formed a resistance level around 6k mark, even the recent rejection of bitcoins ETFs didn't shake the prices, which is a positive indicator for it. I'm expecting to see some upward movement towards the end of the year, as we have usually seen it rising upwards during that period, plus if the Cboe etf clears we should see a huge spike in the prices.

As we have notice right now bitcoin today is falling sharply in the market but no one can predict when it will be up again so we can't say it will fall continue this year because none of us here can say it will fall we just have to trust bitcoin will rise up just wait and have more patient.
cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:23:48 PM

The bitcoin forum and platform for investment, transfer and payment of virtual currency is the financial revolution that is set to transform the global financial landscape and usher in a new way and pattern for the way we carry out business and interact financially with each other. The price of the bitcoin though has fallen for some time will not be permanently so. The price will certainly bounce back.
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:24:35 PM

I do not think that bitcoin will grow to a very large size this year. He needs time maybe spring 2019 will be very profitable. And this winter while the price is in the range of 10 000

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:28:57 PM

In mid-December 2017 for me it was a golden peak for the king of cryptocurrency. And lately, a thought arises in my mind that the golden peak of bitcoin as if impressed forced (forced or squeezed), so that the value grows higher beyond reason which in turn causes an addiction and dependency effect to its users.

Samuel Cofie

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:31:24 PM

The current market is opened to many possibilities... Among these are the chance for the market to recover for some coins to start shoot up. And the other is coin continually falling for people to get the chance to buy more. While we are not too sure of the what the future hold, why dont we remain calm and prepare ourselves for anything that might come
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:31:45 PM

Bitcoin dropped to its  lowest lows of about 5900$ this month, the good thing is that it didn't take long to recover from such lows, which seem to suggest  to me that  there are enough holders at the level to keep it afloat. Btc will  rise again this year
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

I share the same enthusiasm as many other people on here. Because BTC has dropped much below the 6k mark while showing an overall quick recovery rate, I believe that BTC will pull towards the new highs above 7k.
unorowest

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:36:28 PM

If we were to compare the events this year to that of year 2014, I would say bitcoin prices will continue to rise and fall without any significant increase until 2019.
Kokoy

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:42:57 PM

Why are we thinking of its continuous dropping and not just think positively thqt everything will be just fine? Yes I know the mere fact that we needed to face the reality but thinking that our accounts are continuously suffering because of the sudden small rise and continuous drop, it was already stressing me out so I just rather focusing into the positive mind set that after this dropping scenario, we will be expecting a great rise once again that just happened last year after the middle of the year so that all of us who have patiently hold on into our cryptos will be benefited at last.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: