Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:30:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  (Read 2041 times)
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:01:13 PM

There are various opinions and scenarios about the levels at which bitcoin prices can fall but nobody can be sure that. I guess, that bitcoin will recover quickly even if it falls to the lower levels.
R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:03:03 PM

Absolutely bitcoin nature is volatile but yet to it is the most powerful cryptocoin in cryptocurrency market and leading cryptocurrency also. so I think it's will recover and will going to upper then past falling value.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:09:58 PM

Absolutely bitcoin nature is volatile but yet to it is the most powerful cryptocoin in cryptocurrency market and leading cryptocurrency also. so I think it's will recover and will going to upper then past falling value.
Right.Bitcoin itself is very volatile and anytime its price will fluctuate as what most are expected.But i do not see its price to fall even more,nevertheless it will reach a new peak when we least expect it particularly that we are heading into the last quarter of this year.I think it's price will hit $15k-$20k again hopefully.
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:17:13 PM

In my own observation,bitcoin will recover in the market and will reach on the higher price on this coming end of the year. It will be benefited those investors who did a long time holding while the bitcoin goes down in the market,they will earn more profits as their rewards for their keeping tightly holding.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:21:35 PM

I know few intermediate traders (1 year +) who are willing to move to stock market (as they say is extremely bullish now), but you have to ask yourself, which is friendlier now, haha. I think it would be in a limbo, especially that people are caution but pumped with news, on low volume changes daily.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:25:29 PM

yes, bitcoin still has hope to pump again and uptrend, but not this year, because I predict that this year bitcoin will drop dramatically. FUD volume controls the market more.

hold or buy is our solution today.
Suzan

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:49:45 PM

I think bitcoin is in a stable position at a price of around $ 7k and I don't think it will go down even lower. The rise and fall of bitcoin is a normal thing, someone who believes in the existence of bitcoin they will always believe in the advantages of bitcoin. I am sure later that the price of bitcoin can be more than $ 18k, but not for this year. It could be a few years to come, when the market starts to return to normal.

bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:54:06 PM

the rise and fall of bitcoin speaks about its volatility hence it fluctuates in value from time to time but then in as much as it may fall never forget that it reached a peak of about $18k US. That is the beauty of bitcoin investment.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:00:19 PM

Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  After the $18,000+ rise, bitcoin has not yet recovered from the great fall. Will it continue to go lower and lower? Or do we have hope that it will hit high this year?
What do you think fellas?
If we were to compare the events this year to that of year 2014, I would say bitcoin prices will continue to rise and fall without any significant increase until 2019.

Is quite bitcoin price goes slowly increase in thr coinmarketcap i think this signal start for whole cryptocurrency become better again and the long time waiting for the pice bounce is end.

By the way base on the bitcoin history as decentralized volatile currency way in 2914 the price of bitcoin is very cheap after all that bitcoin continue to become famous until reah the all time high value in the market way back December 2017, if the bitcoin not fully riased their value in this year 2019 or 2020 bitcoin become better their stability.

zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:08:29 PM

I think bitcoin will rise sharply at the end of this year. Like 2017 bitcoin price will reach its peak on August 12. So right now you should buy butcoin and store them.
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:12:23 PM

Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  After the $18,000+ rise, bitcoin has not yet recovered from the great fall. Will it continue to go lower and lower? Or do we have hope that it will hit high this year?
What do you think fellas?
You can see that after the $ 20,000 mark, the bitcoin prices are continuously going up and down significantly, the market is in a bear market in the long run so I believe bitcoin prices will be able to continue to fall sharply. next time . You can see that the market is still adjusting continuously and the current bitcoin price is still above $ 6000. I believe the bitcoin price will probably fall to $ 5800 in the near future.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:17:49 PM

I think bitcoin will rise sharply at the end of this year. Like 2017 bitcoin price will reach its peak on August 12. So right now you should buy butcoin and store them.
The same thoughts are coming in the community on how it will rise the end of the year. I have the same opinion on it but as far as we are seeing the market conditions for now, it's unlikely. The peak hasn't shown itself for now and its staying to $6,000 --line for quite awhile.

While bitcoin isn't so good for this year, if you have stored some at the very low price of it like $5,500 - $5,800 that's a good buy. You're already a winner if you bought during those prices but if you are here for long term hold, you don't have to think about it.

Heavens Gate

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:20:44 PM

I doubt if the bitcoin will continue to fall. On the contrary, I see the bitcoin firming up and rising above the expectations and pessimistic projections of FUDsters at  the same time bringing hope and thrust to the Crypto community.
lotsky123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:22:17 PM

I bet bitcoin price won't hit the same value last December 2017. It might not go down further also below $5000. Although this is only speculation as we all say that positive mindset create positive results and that is what I am thinking right now. I guess it won't reach that $20K margin but I believe it will surpass $10K and will probably end this year with the price closes to $15K at least.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:51:35 PM

It may fall down to 5000$ but get ready the biggest bull run ,ever.

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:52:09 PM

Personally i think BTC will recover by the end of the year but trust me it might not be able to hit the same figure it did last year but it will be some thing better to right home about unlike the previous
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:58:13 PM

From my analysis, Bitcoin will not drop below 6k dollars. Suffice it at this point. And hopefully we can see price increases that make us happy.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:59:23 PM

Yes, I do also believe that bitcoin price will abruptly rise this coming last quarter of this year because of the reference we have experienced from the past year and we know that how bitcoin price started. Bitcoin volatility is normal and what happen this quarter is that it only have slow movement of fluctuation and always in favor of dropping but I think there is no need to worry because green day will come.

ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:21:58 AM

For me YES, specially on the end of September. They will manipulate again the market, at the end of September, another ETF will be rejected or postponed to 2019 Febraury. So many people waiting for this moment, we can expect more falls in Bitcoin.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:25:22 AM

For me YES, specially on the end of September. They will manipulate again the market, at the end of September, another ETF will be rejected or postponed to 2019 Febraury. So many people waiting for this moment, we can expect more falls in Bitcoin.

I hope not, because many people are expecting that bitcoin will recover before the end of the year. However even if bitcoin will continue to fall still I'm willing to wait for its recovery.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: