Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:25:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  (Read 2041 times)
Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:38:06 PM

Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  After the $18,000+ rise, bitcoin has not yet recovered from the great fall. Will it continue to go lower and lower? Or do we have hope that it will hit high this year?
What do you think fellas?
It is true that bitcoin fallen from $20k . But now BTC cannot recover it's price. Even now btc price is not too low. BTC price now stable from $5k-$8k . I hope that BTC price will increase soon.
XpanderaX

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:55:17 PM

From mid to late January 2018, the price of Bitcoin has dropped considerably, and the price is very heavy to rise until this month. I will be sad if only Bitcoin will continue to fall, because my money is up. I hope the price of Bitcoin will rise soon, and find the normal price as usual. I realize the price of Bitcoin is very volatile, but I am getting bored with the current price. Bitcoin prices rise from now on !!
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:03:56 PM

Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  After the $18,000+ rise, bitcoin has not yet recovered from the great fall. Will it continue to go lower and lower? Or do we have hope that it will hit high this year?

It can take like few weeks for BTC price to raise till lets say last all time high aka ATH. If we were to look at previous years BTC should start to climb during December/January. Don't forget that during summer most people are going on vacations and yet even traders are going on vacations and they don't look at markets much. Well if BTC don't climb this year it surely will next year. Because there is a lot of development and happenings all around the place, it does not reflect the price at least for now but shows us that this is the area that won't be forgotten.
yes you are right the price of bitcoin is a little bit high i guess where the issue is coming from is that will still think about last year price or i can i say we are trying to rate the current price with the one of last year which is not help matter i guess is best to remember what by this time last year the price of bitcoin was not even more than what it is now so just as state above i think it will best if we can take the recent price as fresh option and let last year be a past tense.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:17:49 PM

The market may not be able to recover soon, but the current Bitcoin price is still better than it was in previous years. I think we need to think and look at the market not too hard to recover now. It will take time. Many hope for Bitcoin's boom at the end of this year may be over $ 18k, but I have not seen any moves yet. The flow is running low.

Coinworld98

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:29:01 PM

The steady fall of Bitcoin has ended. The prices are better now. Between now and december, we are likely to expect a growth in the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
indriyanti

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:35:38 PM

maybe bitcoin prices will go down and fall again, but in my observation, the price of bitcoin will be recovered in the market and will reach a higher price by the end of the year. This will benefit investors who hold long holdings while bitcoin drops in the market and when bitcoin prices rise investors will sell all the coins they hold and that will have an impact on bitcoin
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:43:31 PM

There is no "continuously" word in the crypto world! You can't hope for the continuously grow and fall down! Bitcoin will not recover that amount as you mentioned 18K USD. But there has a strong chance to overcome 10K USD in this year! After this month, bitcoin price may fall again down because ETF / SEC Will rejects bitcoin in September! So, you may hope for a good pump from October to December!
ayambawang

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:52:54 PM

no one will know and predict the price of btc in the future like that, but I am sure behind the current price decline there will be a price increase at the end of this year, I hope it's not just hope, but a reality that we deserve and we believe, I the feeling that the price of btv is being improved right now there will be a big leap going forward, we will see the same thing later, hopefully good predictions will come true
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:55:35 PM

The steady fall of Bitcoin has ended. The prices are better now. Between now and december, we are likely to expect a growth in the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Same with my hope, I am hoping that the price of bitcoin will go up between September and December. I am expecting that all my patience will be paid off, right now, I will continue to hold my coins.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Irma nurfalah

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:56:58 PM

Until now there has been no indication that Cryptocurrency will rise again. But according to predictions, it is likely that by the end of this year a new trend will occur where the Cryptocurrency exchange rate will rise again.
AfterHot542

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:59:51 PM

It is very difficult to predict because the total crypto market is totally unpredictable but all the sign prove that it may continue little more.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:03:46 PM

Same with my hope, I am hoping that the price of bitcoin will go up between September and December. I am expecting that all my patience will be paid off, right now, I will continue to hold my coins.
Wait and see if your hope will turned into reality, we do seen a lots of downfall and the next thing that we are waiting is for the bounce back period,
keep waiting and holding coins as patience is a virtue in any investment that we will take, lets wait for rise and stop complaining with current market
we are adding more panic sellers when seeing the market are red.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:12:34 PM

Until now there has been no indication that Cryptocurrency will rise again. But according to predictions, it is likely that by the end of this year a new trend will occur where the Cryptocurrency exchange rate will rise again.
yes hopefully the story at the end of years,crypto prices soar always happens every year like what happened in the previous year,
because if until the end of this year crypto prices did not soar then it is likely that crypto will lose the trust of its users.
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:16:31 PM

Start this year bitcoin price was 18000$ near but after february bitcoin price fall started and price fall running now. I think this will not happen more long time. In this year last time price will again raise. Price not stable in every time. It is change quick in market price, this is reality.
Emanammy

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:26:24 PM

I do not think so it will fall.In my opinion bitcoin will rise again.
Temujhin

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:26:49 PM

I hope bitcoin will stop as soon as possible from this bearish market, I believe the price increase will definitely happen and I see the market now has started to go green and little by little it continues to rise.
is it possible this is the time the market will start entering bullrun or is this just a stepping back, I still think about it
BTMotiloz

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:29:33 PM

BTC will start to recover in early 2019 and it'll blast more powerful than before. For now panic sellers will regret what they're doing. When the good news and moneys come they will regret for all btc that had. Remember that btc follow no rules
LegendsSoul

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:31:28 PM

I think it will always be a mountain. Instantly growing and suddenly falling.
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:38:31 PM

this is difficult to predict, because if I think bitcoin this year is still unclear. Sometimes the price of bitcoin goes up and sometimes the price goes down
davhek

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:44:11 PM

Even though some say we will go beneath 5k I don't believe so. We are just above the mining profitability so I think price won't go much lower than this. Hopefully, a good period is ahead of us

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: