Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:19:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  (Read 2039 times)
Mambocoin

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:16:43 AM

Is going up for know , BTC price =7K

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:25:53 AM

Not more bitcoin price will not affected and the market is good and people behavior is also changed now the investment ratios is high and volume of bitcoin is mostly with large investors. I hope that bitcoin will continue to rise but not fall.

chomli

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:26:32 AM

BTC might go down this year n even if it goes up, it won't be by a huge margin as compared to other coins especially altcoins
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:27:03 AM

no one can expect it, because this is fluctuating. We can only watch and observe bitcoin from a distance, and our hope is that all bitcoin will exceed the price of last year. and make the victory of bitcoin at the end of each year ... !!
we all hope that, but so far its not looking so great! At least the price is somewhat stable
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:30:57 AM

I dont think so, i hope bitcoin price will increase upto 8k until the end of the year. Bitcoin price market are starting to grown.
nussy

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:43:39 AM

Bitcoin price might be improve anytime from now,  but we should not expect a high of up to $10,000 this year.  Am not seeing bitcoin getting to that price this year again,  but we should have hope and keep holding am sure the future is still bright for bitcoin.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:44:13 AM

Maybe not foll again for bitcoin, I am sure bitcoin will growing up for few months later. just wait and see or you can add your investment at bitcoin to know how much you can take increase your investment with bitcoin.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:45:52 AM

Bitcoin cannot fall continuously. Studying the movement on the Bitcoin graph, it has been a wavy movement, thus ups and downs. Currently Bitcoin has moved from $6500 to $6900 and this is a great increment and a sign of imminent bull market.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
jiandong

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:46:15 AM

bitcoin will not continue to fall hard this year, expecting the beginning of a rising trend in the last quarter of 2018. Let's not panic and focus on investment so that we can have greater profits in the long run.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:51:35 AM

I am sure bitcoin will rise again by the end of this year.

The sign of the increase in bitcoin prices is imminent, today prices have risen more than 4% and have reached $ 6940, if the upward trend continues then tomorrow or the next day the price will reach $ 7000, this is a good start to skyrocket in September to the end of the year.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:54:03 AM

It cannot always be downward. Remember that! A split-second look at the chart history is enough for you to know that.

And we are rising right at this very moment.  Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:57:18 AM

Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  After the $18,000+ rise, bitcoin has not yet recovered from the great fall. Will it continue to go lower and lower? Or do we have hope that it will hit high this year?
What do you think fellas?

Hey Bitcoins all time high was above 20k, post that there was a influx of fud that was directed at the behest of the governments, and was carried out effectively by mainstream media. If you have seen the charts bitcoins has formed a resistance level around 6k mark, even the recent rejection of bitcoins ETFs didn't shake the prices, which is a positive indicator for it. I'm expecting to see some upward movement towards the end of the year, as we have usually seen it rising upwards during that period, plus if the Cboe etf clears we should see a huge spike in the prices.

I think no maybe it will high with in this year. We hope that Bitcoin will rissing soon before the end of year.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:03:54 AM

I don't think that will happen again because the current condition of bitcoin prices has entered the end of the year and will definitely experience price increases at the end of this year so prepare yourself to be able to get a lot of profit.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:08:24 AM

Bitcoin has been able to withstand the support at $6000 which it has been bouncing off. That has prove to be a strong support and meaning that bitcoin will not go down below $6000. I do not think that bitcoin will continue to go down the remaining of the year rather i am expecting a rally that will take us to the end of the year.
Yeah i thought of this also since the market price for bitcoin does not fall down below 6K USD. Meaning to say that bitcoin has been backed out by huge investors that could stabilize the bitcoin market price as the current market situation because if there is none then definitely bitcoin had fallen already below 6K USD.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:09:28 AM

Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  After the $18,000+ rise, bitcoin has not yet recovered from the great fall. Will it continue to go lower and lower? Or do we have hope that it will hit high this year?
What do you think fellas?
I think Bitcoin will continue to have high value, and provide significant benefits for its users. And also, today I see the value of Bitcoin continues to increase, I'm sure this will continue to increase to a higher level. Look at this https://coinmarketcap.com/
Jessephillip90

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:18:04 AM

I think that at the present time, Bitcoin prices will not be reduced, although about a month ago, Bitcoin's value fell sharply. But I'm sure in the next few years, Bitcoin's rental rates will increase and stabilize to some degree higher than at present.
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:25:25 AM

I think that he will definitely fall further before he grows up

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:30:16 AM

Bitcoin this past weeks or should I say its been a months since it is really on its downfall. This is what a lots of people are keep on panicking. But now, as can see, the Bitcoin price is somehow little by little rising up again. I was hoping that this will keep rising up and more people will be glad to bear it gaining continuous profit.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:37:42 AM

I believed bitcoin value will recover soon by the near end of this year, just like  what happened before, where as bitcoin surprised all of us by reaching around 20,000$. And In my so much believed In bitcoin technology, I have strong feelings that there are a super bullrun market this coming december. Grin
al maruf

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:47:23 AM

Nobody can say right, that this year's Bitcoin will collapse. I think, the price of this year or months may not come back. But this is just guess. This year's highest price will reach Bitcoin Premier's expectations. Because in the summer most people are out on vacation. So people are not much in the market. So the markets will rise again for a while. Now we will be waiting to expect something better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: