Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:45:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  (Read 2039 times)
Divere1996

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:31:08 AM

i dont know from the final yr chart and if we trust it int he this fall the charge of bitcoin will growing sharply and that i assume we will get greater profit whilst we buy bitcoin proper now and promote it when the charge is high ultimately of the yr.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:03:41 AM

Maybe yes, we cant predict what happen on bitcoin price, but im still hoping that bitcoin will fast recover and not fall at the end of the year.
bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:44:32 AM

no, bitcoin prices do not continue to fall. now the price of bitcoin has risen again and the price of bitcoin has reached 7k now. this opens the opportunity to reach the top at the end of the year.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:43:03 AM

The fall has already stopped and Bitcoin is currently recovering slowly. According to wave's theory, the market in the coming days will see fewer volume before getting ready for the bullish trend. If it happens then Bitcoin is likely to surpass all it's previous records in the next year. But, this year, I don't feel there will be any huge progress.

Yeah you right, the price has stopped to drop below $6k, we have reached the bottom line a few days ago and we are currently in the recovery stage and prices are starting to rise slowly. some time it might happen bleedy but that just for a moment don't panic, the price will then rise again..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:08:32 AM

Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  After the $18,000+ rise, bitcoin has not yet recovered from the great fall. Will it continue to go lower and lower? Or do we have hope that it will hit high this year?
What do you think fellas?

Since this is only speculation,i believe every opinions are respectable

For me bitcoin will never reach even $10,000 until the end of december,and even 2019 will be a continue burden for all crypto enthusiasts.

But in 2020 the year of recovery and i think thats the time when the bull will comeback and make our dreams become possible
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:20:00 AM

Although the market is in a downturn, I think the price of Bitcoin will still rise, because when other altcoins lose value, most investors will choose Bitcoin as a safe-haven coin!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:48:24 AM

Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  After the $18,000+ rise, bitcoin has not yet recovered from the great fall. Will it continue to go lower and lower? Or do we have hope that it will hit high this year?

I think this will not fall below $5000 as this will slowly climbing back to higher level. Reaching at $15k before year end will be a good price for us. We just need to be ready for the coming of bull run and buy while it's still at lower price.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
amaterasysky
Copper Member

Activity: 160

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 12:51:27 PM

At the level of $ 5000 too many people want to buy, too much, this care below this amount is unlikely, but everything can be. I am most interested in what big news will make a turn to the market, because in 2017 there was no such news, there was a surge of information, but there was no particularly big news.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:24:45 PM

The price increase so much last december so we should expect a bubble and the next few months but i believe that it will pump up again before the year ends just like crypto analyst who are expecting for the price to reach $50k dollars before the year ends.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:31:29 PM

The price increase so much last december so we should expect a bubble and the next few months but i believe that it will pump up again before the year ends just like crypto analyst who are expecting for the price to reach $50k dollars before the year ends.
Moreover it could not be have a grow to the slow in the last days and in the month to it will be reovers to reo all users that have than phiền too many that they have it need to it
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:07:41 PM

Bitcoin price is falling right now and it was down to $7k dollars, we can expect for the price to increase even more before the year ends due to its volatility so keep on holding your coins today.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:18:22 PM

None exactly know about the outcome of the market. Each and every activity happening in the network is of the speculation as well the growth caused through circulation of bitcoin and other digital currencies. Possibly the growth of the bitcoin can be expected to reach much higher value.
Janet Wright

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:56:24 AM

Well, you know, with the current situation, it is difficult for Bitcoin to go up this year. Maybe, we need more time to wait for the higher price of Bitcoin, even new year.
Patrick Carvalho

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:58:22 AM

I wish this would not become truth. Although the Bitcoin price is continuing decreasing sharply, we must hope the new brighter future for Bitcoin. Besides, some experts show the signals which Bitcoin will raise up to $20000 in 2020. Therefore, the best thing that we can do now is waiting.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:33:33 AM

I think so, it is seen that when the price of bitcoin rises, it will soon be dumped again, this is what makes me believe that the price of bitcoin will not be able to exceed $ 10,000 by the end of the year.
ymaico

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:23:42 PM

perhaps because prices are fickle
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:28:36 PM

Bitcoin is already started to raise in the market so this year also fluctuation is comes in the market. But thi never fall on continuously because it is a decentralised cryptocurrency so both pump and dump are happening in the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
2weent6

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:30:56 PM

I think so, it is seen that when the price of bitcoin rises, it will soon be dumped again, this is what makes me believe that the price of bitcoin will not be able to exceed $ 10,000 by the end of the year.
But I still see a bright future with bitcoin next year, we may not see a strong price with bitcoin this year but hopefully next year will be a bull year. We have survived in many trials now and bitcoin is capable of aiming higher so expect more valuable bitcoin in 2019.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:35:40 PM

Bitcoin price is falling right now and it was down to $7k dollars, we can expect for the price to increase even more before the year ends due to its volatility so keep on holding your coins today.
It's not falling right now, its been up again to $7,000 so in your own opinion its been falling if its under $7,000.

The price swings from $6900 - $7,190 and this is like the last time where it was able to stand and stay to that price. I don't see it will continue to fall this year. There are predictions that its likely to undergo down to $3,000 but I don't think that will happen, I'll remain optimistic.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:00:23 AM

Bitcoin is already started to raise in the market so this year also fluctuation is comes in the market. But thi never fall on continuously because it is a decentralised cryptocurrency so both pump and dump are happening in the market.

It was normal for the market prices to dump or pump because the base price is always depending on demand and supply, that is the reason you should always be patient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: