Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:53:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You've earned tons of tokens, NOW WHAT?  (Read 88368 times)
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:28:52 AM

If you earned tons of tokens , doesn't mean you earned a tons of money  Cheesy You can compare their total current market value with overall ICO price and I guess you would be surprised to see that all you tokens worth only 1/10 or even less from their ICO price . Now you can sell all you have and earn some money , or you can hold your tokens for a better times and probably one of them will make you rich someday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Boss95rnd

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:30:07 AM

I think you should hold all the alts right now. It makes no sense, if you bought the ETH for 1000 USD and will now convert it into fiat. Holding is the now policy for now, because if you sell them now, you will make big losses.

SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:32:58 AM

I've earned about 70 good tokens and now I'll hold them to better times, as selling them now does not make sense.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:36:14 AM

The ability of growing price of many tokens is highly correlated with Bitcoin price cycle. When people see growing Bitcoin they could pump every shitcoin with hope that it will be next Bitcoin. But when Bitcoin is in low price level they are not interesting in cryptomarket at all so the coins will not grow up dramatically. Better hold Bitcoin then altcoins.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:41:54 AM

I see myself  building up more businesses from the money I will make from my cryptocurrency business, I see myself retiring very successful because I invested in cryptocurrency. Because of this mindset I hold back larger amount of my coins for the future.
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:44:17 AM

Most of the tokens are worthless because most of these ICO projects have no real team. Many tokens are not sold on the exchange. My plan is to own bitcoin, not counterfeit money.
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:46:32 AM

Most of the tokens are worthless because most of these ICO projects have no real team. Many tokens are not sold on the exchange. My plan is to own bitcoin, not counterfeit money.
my opinion they have no real product that have to launched and developted.so that is why much token are worthless, their team is not serious make project.they only want money from investor.

flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:47:22 AM

As bounty hunter, my strategy is if token I got aready in exchange I sell 50% while the price is good (coz usually after few days of rewarding bounty price plunge and will take time to recover) then 50% I keep and just wait when it will have real good value, if ever it will. But if it's not in exchange yet then it's a waiting game for me.
I only trust btc, eth and ltc so whenever I earned from bounties, portion of what I earned I allocate it to buy one of those 3 crypto.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
jj88

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:51:02 AM

I think blind investment is gambling, but if you can master some trading skills, then it is not gambling. There are many risks in this market, but it also has great benefits.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
starplaks

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:03:01 AM

There is no point in selling them after the stock market, so it's best to keep them up!
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:06:29 AM

I hold half, and the other half i convert into Bitcoin and Ethereum. If you believe in the projects that you promoted, you know that they will have good value in the future.

aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:08:56 AM

The best option which I am doing is to sell 50% of it, then hold 50%, that is if the token or coin has a good development team and can develop their platform and if the project has a good support from the community, this is what this is all about platform and support from the community.

oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:12:11 AM

having a lot of tokens is a risk if you hold it down and the price goes down, what I'm going to do
is continue to hold it for a long time, because every virtual currency is still early and everything
is still in development, so with certainty one day will jump in price it is, we just have to be
patient and keep waiting and holding it, until the deadline is not specified.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:23:28 AM

The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?

so long as I am not a holder or trader, I sell altcoins from ICO or free airdrops, however I get them for free, so it is not too annoying, what often annoys us when we sell the altcoin, then the altcoin rises higher than our selling price. some coins that are in different wallets also need to be calculated when they want to sell (for example, the total from selling fees to the market)

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:29:48 AM

Each token has its value. He can not grow constantly. At some time, its price will be the maximum, but determine when it is not possible. If you are satisfied with the current price, sell the tokens, if not - hodl. But know that any token can depreciate.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:34:44 AM

Just hold on to them until they have gained some significant value. When they do, then it's up to the user if he will to sell or keep on holding. Personally, I'd sell if I will earn a pretty profit.

Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:43:05 AM

How lucky enough those people who have tons of tokens on their wallet waiting for the right time to sell, for me if ever I had I will try to hold them just like others do.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:49:39 AM

The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?
You are right, the market is a sad situation, and there is always a risk that the tokens we are holding may lose their value, and the project will not develop further. But I'm still waiting for the market to recover and wait for the price of my coins to start rising.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
kenmobility

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:51:53 AM

Actually, am currently hodling at the moment, reason not that i so much believe that the tokens will get me to the moon later but because of the situation of crypto generally, would have sold when i had the chance of making quite some money, but now, selling is no advisable for me.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

I do not think tons of quality token is easy to come by! Token that are valuable can not be gotten without paying the price to get them. And if toke you have is good, it will be valuable in cryptocurrency market!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: