Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:11:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You've earned tons of tokens, NOW WHAT?  (Read 88378 times)
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:37:56 PM

Now you are patiently waiting for the market to recover its value. I think the majority of our community has no doubts that it is only the matter of time, when the market is going to change its trend. Just wait and relax.
Of course at this point is not the best to sell tokens , as many projects can not even go on the stock exchange , and investors are not enough , I think the next trend tokens will cost a lot of money !

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
bendernine

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:42:09 PM

Yes, I also get tokens and tokens generated from participating in the Bounty. And now I still hold a coin because there are many coins that have not been registered in the exchange market. And there are coins that can be sold but the price is very low. And what I'm doing now will still be holding coins until the market recovers.
it's the same as me and the reason is the same, if only the token or coin that I have has been registered with an excanger and has a decent price then I will not hold that long because whatever the coin is if the price is good then I will sell it, without exception

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 05:43:02 PM

If you had earned a lot of tokens through bounties, airdrops,etc. then you should now start trading them according to their market values. If they are giving you profit, hold them a little more otherwise sell.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:51:07 PM

I'm still waiting to earn a tons of tokens that's why I've got a weekend job, to increase my income so I can grab some more tokens. When I will have enough tokens I will just sit back,relax, enjoy the life with my girls but all of this if there is another bull run incoming...

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:53:44 PM

in my opinion, immediately sell it if it's high enough because from my experience a lot of coins go down far not far after having a market, but if your coin has a very cheap price then you should hold it while you collect other coins.
or you can trade if your coin has a large enough volume.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:02:11 PM

There is no such lucky trading in crypto. This is not about dealing imaginatively but this is a real fight good for the risk takers and positive persons. Hold or sell the tokens should be base on the project development and according to your plans. Somehow to sell even in small price is advisable than sell when no volume for the long time.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:04:41 PM

You just keep on earning tokens and wait for the market to be great.
Wait for the right timing to sell the tokens you've got and never have the panic on your mind.
great decision will give us more profit with the right knowledge.

spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:10:32 PM

Before you start trading, you should learn how to trade, and this is the most difficult, because the most difficult thing is learning from the mistakes of others, while your mistakes will cost you money.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:15:10 PM

At the moment, I'm holding all the coins I earned in the bounty, and that I had purchased in the mid - April 2018. I don't need a fiat right now, because all my savings in cryptocurrency I strongly keep in my wallet, waiting for a good time to sell. I think this is the right strategy to protect yourself from big losses.

This kind of strategy can only be applied by people who have plenty of fiat or other means of making profit asides crypto. For some, crypto is the only business and applying such strategy will keep them in great hunger.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:55:54 PM

it all depends on the market as a whole. I used to keep coins in hold, but when the market began to fall I started selling them literally within a week, so as not to turn into an eternal investor
Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:10:24 AM

it all depends on the market as a whole. I used to keep coins in hold, but when the market began to fall I started selling them literally within a week, so as not to turn into an eternal investor

people who knows market did so like you. some of them to quit some to rebuy in the deep. both ow these ways was not mistake i believe.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:00:40 AM

When bull market the price of the bounty token has potential to rise multiple times , so in this bear market i prefer to hold it and will sell later while waiting for bull run i keep doing bounty program , i believe bull market is not far now.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
toydoll

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:42:33 AM

It makes no sense to just keep a ton of coins in your wallet, it's hard to keep track of so many projects and their development.I sold those in which I do not see the future and bought more promising from the top 10,and then only patience is the key to success,the market should recover.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 11:23:23 AM

I now select what tokens to hold. I sell some and hold only those whose projects are already up and running. I have several tokens whose devs have abandoned the project or just dumped on everyone. I can't hold blindly anymore. If your project is operational to an extent then I will hold your tokens. If not, I will have to dump. Sorry to say.

leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:49:02 AM

Back in the days I took part in some bounties for the new projects and earned some tokens only to realize that they will merely be collecting dust in my ERC20 wallet. To be honest now days it is very difficult to gauze which project will succeed and which will not. They often come up with some strong marketing tricks and then eventually die down the road.

There are still some good tokens I guess but then to be honest, we need something more concrete with these tokens than just holding them in our ERC20 wallet where we don't even know if they ever have some value.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:43:52 PM

When bull market the price of the bounty token has potential to rise multiple times , so in this bear market i prefer to hold it and will sell later while waiting for bull run i keep doing bounty program , i believe bull market is not far now.
I think this is the only strategy on which you can earn now in the bounty, now almost all projects comes about$ 10 and for another six months has never come over$ 50, for this I also believe that you need to wait

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Stakerist

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:48:54 PM

So far, nothing remains but to keep these tokens in the hope that when the market begins to turn, all the coins will follow!

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 06:28:07 PM

At the moment, I'm holding all the coins I earned in the bounty, and that I had purchased in the mid - April 2018. I don't need a fiat right now, because all my savings in cryptocurrency I strongly keep in my wallet, waiting for a good time to sell. I think this is the right strategy to protect yourself from big losses.
All of my earned tokens are exchange with fiat already. Because the market is not healthy. I will exchange it back to altcoin, when the market was fully green already.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:59:34 PM

So far, nothing remains but to keep these tokens in the hope that when the market begins to turn, all the coins will follow!
But some projects should be sold immediately after entering the stock exchange and not store, most of the coins of those that you leave just do not survive and will not rise in the market , I think of course it is better to store but it is also to choose them

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:34:57 PM

It is very easy to get a huge number of different coins. But how to track all the increase in the price of coins or their decline? This question makes you wonder when you have 100+ different markers on your wallet. We have to give this a very large amount of time. Now you can earn on cryptocurrency if you know how to trade. And bounty program has long been illiquid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: