Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:23:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You've earned tons of tokens, NOW WHAT?  (Read 88368 times)
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:58:23 PM

Many coins, I did not manage to sell on time and the price fell too much. I will not sell such coins, but they will just stored on wallet, maybe someday they will grow again. Unfortunately I also have a lot of coins that will never be appreciated. It's just empty money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:10:54 PM

The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?
I already sell all my altcoin last December and I am now busy collecting altcoins that have a potential. I buy back the one whom I think a good coin and still have an active development. I left those altcoin that has no update of their team.
yhieniehy

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:48:56 PM

I on a purse have many tokens. A little more I sold. And what to do with the others I do not know. They or do not bargain anywhere, or at very small price, as it is not favorable to sell.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:11:18 PM

IMO, tokens from young projects will see its full potential in the long term. I am holding the tokens and wait for the projects fulfilled the road maps.
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:20:17 PM

As for me, I participate in many bounties so I have tons of tokens too. The most interesting I hold but in which I don't believe i sell.
Sid3d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:25:15 PM

The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?
I do exactly as you do, I am also a hodler. But now, looking at how my tokens depreciate every day, I'm wondering if I made a mistake when I did not change them into fiat.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:25:29 PM

For me the most important part of holding when they get listed easily on CMC '' coinmarketcap. i would just say its a safe heaven even though its not in the top rank of the cmc. Though i got alot of tokens from bounty and airdop and keep holding them in my portfolio.
SHawk

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:29:31 PM

What I mostly do with my token is hold on long term but I do this based on the potential an how promising the project may be because there are some that are not good for hold but as long as it is a very good project and it is also promising, I hold it for as long as the price will rise to a value where I can sell and make reasonable profit but I sell some times if I am in need of money and there is no alternative to get it.
lazy effort

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:37:51 PM

For me the most important part of holding when they get listed easily on CMC '' coinmarketcap. i would just say its a safe heaven even though its not in the top rank of the cmc. Though i got alot of tokens from bounty and airdop and keep holding them in my portfolio.
Yes, maybe this is a good strategy to have a profit from token price increases. Hold good ones, sell not promising ones.
grimjoever

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 05:44:52 PM

well in a bear market like in a past few months, i just sell them immediatly. but now in a lowest price period. im gonna hold all my tokens untill market hit some bullrun
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 05:52:29 PM

i go with my gut, and research, and hold the tokens that i think will really succeed later. that is if i earn them in the bear market of course. i sold my tokens from the bull market. but if i think something is going to die regardless of the market i will sell it
loverets45

Activity: 82
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:25:42 AM

Untill now i still hold all my coins and tokens untill the next bull run coming, bull run come in this year or in next year is does not matter because i use it for long term investment, and my target profit is 20 times. I still believe crypto has good future and later will be boom market like stocks market, i understanding the crypto has low cap because this market launched on 2011 and this is just like baby, so this market have very big potential to be multi trilliun dollar market like stocks or gold.
Same here! I have been holding coins and tokens since last year from bounties and I am still looking at holding them for as long as I can. I really do not need them now and I believe that a lot of them are not going to be the same value as time goes on as they would end up increasing more than they are currently, which is the idea of focusing on the long term anyway, so holding for the long term it is.
zmeddy

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

It does not matter what your experience is, when the market falls, everyone is sitting and doing nothing, and no one knows what will happen next .. They said the etherium will not fall below 200, what price is today?
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:01:41 PM

In the last time I decided not to sell my tokens in a bear market and I very much hope that someday there will be a bull market!
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:12:04 PM

You are right, it is very difficult to say which coin will go up, but personally I try to keep all the coins...
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:13:09 PM

It is up to you if you want to keep the tokens, or send tokens to other address. If the tokens still have value in the market, then why not to sell it ?
Either to convert it to fiat or hold it until it moon, it will be depends on your understanding about the tokens company's project.
If you believe the company will be succeed in the future, holding is worth to do for the upcoming profit.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:22:10 PM

Now you wait for the coins to get listed, If the coins are not listed on the exchanges then there is nothing that you can do with your coin. You have gotten paid, take your account and sign it up for another bounty while you wait for the tokens that you have to get listed so you can sell them and take out your profits from the coins that you have.

Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:28:54 PM

As you've said, there's numerous projects out there and we don't know which one that will become great in the future thus a detailed research is needed when you want to invest into something, personally I don't hold many different token/coin, I will sell the one that I think hasn't progressed in a long time and only keep 4 or 5 coin that I believe will perform in the future.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:34:06 PM

Now, you have to wait for exchange listing and bounty distribution and maybe after that you will have nothing.
Yep, thats the reality.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:36:51 PM

i go with my gut, and research, and hold the tokens that i think will really succeed later. that is if i earn them in the bear market of course. i sold my tokens from the bull market. but if i think something is going to die regardless of the market i will sell it

I also sell the earned tokens and buy another crypto currency from the TOP-20. If I didn't manage to do it at a good rate, I hold these coins in my wallet until the best time. I believe the best time will come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: