Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:20:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Helix [HLIX] 3% PoW / 97% PoS hybrid with Masternodes  (Read 27982 times)
ProjectHelix (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 6

www.helix-crypto.com

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:58:59 AM

You can find a really useful community-made video on how to start mining here:

https://youtu.be/r6natQWB4Ow

Helix - www.helix-crypto.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ProjectHelix (OP)

www.helix-crypto.com

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 03:37:51 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 03:48:12 PM by ProjectHelix

There are only 25 days left for our PoW phase! When this timer ends we will continue as a PoS/MN project!

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20181106T17

Saxoferrato

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:20:15 PM

Make sure to join our Discord server! Regular airdrops happen in our Helix-bot channel. The only thing you have to do is to be online! Cheesy

https://discord.gg/9vY5xZu

ProjectHelix (OP)

www.helix-crypto.com

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 11:47:36 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 08:45:46 AM by ProjectHelix

Important announcement:

Because of the demand from Helix community members to buy Helix (HLIX) from the official team, and the exciting fact that the PoS phase is getting closer, we have decided to open our masternode pre-sale starting today.

By doing so, you will support the project significantly. The funds will be used directly to pay for listing fees. At first, we’re aiming for Crex24 (0.3 BTC fee). But if the pre-sale goes according to plan, we can apply for bigger exchanges such as CryptoBridge (2 BTC fee).

Remember: not buying your Helix coins from the official team will result in damaging the project. We all want this project to succeed and our investments to grow! Apart from this, there is also a chance that you will get scammed. We do not take any responsibility on this matter.

---------- Masternode pre-sale ----------

We work in rounds. The sooner you buy your Helix masternode, the better the price will be!

Round 1- #1-10 masternodes: 0.15 BTC (40% DISCOUNT)
Round 2- #11-20 masternodes: 0.20 BTC (20% DISCOUNT)
Round 3- #21-… masternodes: 0.25 BTC

Make sure to DM @Saxoferrato or @ProjectHelix for more information!

ProjectHelix (OP)

www.helix-crypto.com

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 08:45:28 AM

We are very happy to announce that Helix is listed on Raisex exchange!

https://raisex.io/trade/HLIX_BTC

https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/raisex

Pegasus24

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:50:01 AM

Congrats on listing guys! Following this project Helix is gonna rock!
rocky121

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

Nice to see coin get listing. Now for 2nd exchange.
Saxoferrato

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:18:24 AM

Thanks guys! Working hard everyday Cheesy

That 2nd exchange will definitely come soon! Stay posted

miass

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:03:50 PM

Who replenished a lot on this exchange (https://raisex.io) And the accounts are not blocked?
miass

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:19:18 PM

If there is coin not throw here https://raisex.io/. There is a small suspicion that large sums are blocked, and the exchange is also left 3 months domain. On silent and tweet in support too. I moved there and the stock exchange immediately closed teh slave. 4 hours and my account was deleted.
Hashmens

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 10:55:26 AM

I'm glad to invite you to the pool:

Welcome!

The Helix(HLIX) is added to pool.

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://zenpool.eu:3604 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p WORKER

We're doing all the best to make ZENPOOL your favorite pool and home for your RIGs and ASICs!
Here are some facts about our pool:
  • No registration is required.
  • Transparent and fair fees!
  • Low ping and zen service for: EU, ASIA(very soon), RU(soon), US(soon).
  • Careful selection of coins.
  • We do payouts in the currency you mine.
  • Payouts are made automatically every 2 hours for all balances above 0.001.
  • Every Sunday we pay out balances above 0.0001.
  • For some coins, there is an initial delay before the first payout, please wait at least 6 hours before asking for support.
  • Blocks are distributed proportionally among valid submitted shares.
  • If you have any questions - feel free to ask at our chats.

ProjectHelix (OP)

www.helix-crypto.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 06:01:26 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 02:55:34 PM by ProjectHelix

We have a bounty running!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5055771

ProjectHelix (OP)

www.helix-crypto.com

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 01:00:50 PM

Dear community HELIX needs your support

- Register and Vote for HELIX on https://mnd.exchange/coin/HLIX
- DM @Saxoferrato or @Projecthelix a screenshot of your vote and your Helix wallet address or post it in #giveaway-spam in our Discord to receive 10 HLIX!
- After 24 hours it’s possible to vote again. If you repeat the procedure, you will receive your bounty again as well!

VOTE NOW!

Silkystarr

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:07:06 PM

HLIX is Prmosing Project which have PoS and PoW + MN , Dev and Teams working hard to achieve the goals and PoS ratio is more than PoW, HLIX team i usually found very helpful and whatever you want to ask them , they are available for your all questions, HLIX team have friendly community so i am being a part of HLIX community feel something special , they are different from other communities very responsive, i wish them best of luck for HLIX project, and i also suggest to investors to invest early in MN while you get late. HLIX go to moon soon.
tato22

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

New interesting and promising project Great expectations in the field of technology. A good opportunity to invest
The community in this project is really good you can learn a lot about blockchain innovation that really helps all the participants and members to make a successful career in the block chain.
Philip74

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:33:26 PM

Helix is a new cryptocurrency with great potential, it is backed by a competent team and an evergrowing community. It is a hybrid PoW/PoS and I personally have high hopes for this coin, I will be investing and following closely.
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

I would recommend trying to list this project on btcpop.co - a sort of peer to peer banking - in mine opinion they might both benefit from it.
cadeck

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:44:02 PM

Very happy. today I got information that HELIX actually can be purchased at the exchange, at https://raisex.io/trade/HLIX_BTC
I see the current HELIX price is 0.00000030 btc. With a community that is growing rapidly and solidly, I am optimistic about the future of helix.
Crypto-Lex
Copper Member

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:36:30 PM

This is going to be a great project. Great team who are very active and know what works. I like the circulation and rewards system. This will not be a super high inflation coin. Going to have great use cases. Happy I got in early.

We are happy to announce that we are now live!
You are now able to mine your own PoW coins
from the provided mining pools!

---------- Masternode pre-sale ----------

We work in rounds. The sooner you buy your Helix masternode, the better the price will be!

Round 1- #1-10 masternodes: 0.15 BTC (40% DISCOUNT)
Round 2- #11-20 masternodes: 0.20 BTC (20% DISCOUNT)
Round 3- #21-… masternodes: 0.25 BTC

Make sure to DM @Saxoferrato or @ProjectHelix for more information!

Website | Whitepaper | Discord | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Github | Helix Explorer

You can contact us at: helixproject@helix-crypto.com

Downloads

Download our most up to date wallet for your platform:

Linux wallets:

Windows wallets:

OSX wallets:

Usage

Helix has numerous features. Remember that this list is not limited, and that we will always work hard to add new features:

• Fast and secure transactions.
• Strong privacy with options for both private and transparent transactions.
• Rewards for participating in the Helix network. This includes Proof of Stake (PoS) as well as the possibility for masternode rewards.
• Participating in governance and voting in important matters that concern the whole community.
• Multi-OS wallets: Windows, MacOS, Linux, and many more to come.
• Very easy access to all our features and wallets.
• We will continue to work hard on making Helix grow, check out our roadmap for details.

We believe in empowering individuals by creating a strong community. We give freedom back to the people by using our strong
Helix blockchain network and decentralized technology. This allows people to do business without
the compromise of being subject to surveillance by centralized or legal institutions.

Proof of Stake

Bitcoin uses a cryptographic hashing algorithm to encode the transactions in the blockchain. Miners create these hashes by
using a ‘Proof of Work’ (PoW) algorithm. The network hashrate is actually inflating as it requires a lot of
power to create a new block in its blockchain.

Unlike Bitcoins PoW mechanism, Helix blockchain uses a hybrid system. The first 90.200 blocks are PoW, and after this period we switch to a PoS mechanism.
The rewards a user receives depends on the amount of stake the participant has in the Helix network. The more you participate in validating and processing
Helix transactions and its blocks, the more rewards you receive. Therefore, it’s incentivized to invest in Helix as a valuable core product.

Masternodes

The value of Helix lies in its main vision: building a secure and scalable currency. Therefore, Helix implemented masternodes, which can be used to earn more Helix by passive income to increase your holdings with a great risk/reward ratio. A masternode costs 10.000 HLIX and gives a ROI of 60%.

Masternodes are enhanced nodes that are always up and running, which provide additional functions and security to the Helix network. Masternodes provide an enhanced form of staking, increase the privacy and speed of transactions and enables participation in governance and voting within the Helix community. A Helix masternode processes Zerocoin (zHLIX) transactions which ensures topnotch privacy (more about this subject under ‘Privacy’).

Privacy

Helix believes in true and strong privacy. Bitcoins transactions are traceable for anyone who’s interested to find out. A high degree of privacy doesn’t allow this potential loss of privacy. That’s why Helix implemented the Zerocoin protocol. For detailed information about Zerocoin, read their whitepaper.  

For this service, Helix coins have to convert into a zHLIX coin. This process, called ‘minting’, is provided by masternodes running on the Helix Blockchain. No traces are left behind during this process. RSA-2048 encryption makes sure no information about the users is shared whatsoever. To reverse this process, you can send your zHLIX coins to your own address back into regular HLIX coins.

Coin information

Helix is founded on September 1st 2018. A total coin supply of 500.000.000 HLIX will be created, with a functional pre-mine of 1% (5.000.000 HLIX). This will be used for marketing, development and exchange listing fees. The first period will exist of a PoW phase (10.000.000 HLIX), followed by a PoS phase (485.000.000 HLIX).

Community

The community started with a couple of early adopters who were unhappy about the way some projects were run by its developers. No innovation or vision whatsoever made us motivated to create something better. Since Helix did not have an ICO and only started with a functional pre-mine of 1%, it’s really thanks to the true core believers who put in their time and effort that made Helix a reality.

We aim to provide 24/7 support, and we believe in a community who help each other out. Positivity and fun should be your top priority as a Helix community member. In accordance to this, we created the Helix masternode governance system to bring back the power to the people. By letting you decide on important matters, you’re in control of your investment.

Join us!

More people are joining every day and we hope this growth won’t stop. Don’t feel afraid to join us and introduce yourself. We’re looking forward to meet you!

With the upcoming years ahead of us, we believe that exciting things will happen. Helix is a premium privacy ¬centric cryptocurrency, with strong features resulting in a decentralized, effectively anonymous cryptocurrency, with immediate (private) transactions and an incentivized network to provide additional services and security to the blockchain network of Helix. We will continue to work hard on the project, and hope to see you join us.

Disclaimer

Helix does not guarantee the accuracy of or the conclusions reached in this white paper, and this white paper is provided “as is”. Helix does not make and expressly disclaims all representations and warranties, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, whatsoever, including, but not limited to: (i) warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability, usage, title or noninfringement; (ii) that the contents of this white paper are free from error; and (iii) that such contents will not infringe third-party rights. Helix and its affiliates shall have no liability for damages of any kind arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on this white paper or any of the content contained above, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Helix or its affiliates be liable to any person or entity for any damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses of any kind, whether direct or indirect, consequential, compensatory, incidental, actual, exemplary, punitive or special for the use of, reference to, or reliance on this white paper or any of the content contained above, including, without limitation, any loss of business, revenues, profits, data, use, goodwill or other intangible losses.

cadeck

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:06:10 AM

honestly I am a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency. there are still many terms in cryptocurrency that I need to know. today I read about how the HELIX project was developed. To build a safe and scalable currency, Helix applies masternodes that can be used to generate more Helix with passive income to increase investment ownership with a large risk / reward ratio. In this case, masternode is worth 10,000 HLIX and provides 60% ROI. Seeing the value of ROI is certainly very tempting to invest in this project. but I have to study everything carefully before deciding to invest because every investment has risks that must be considered.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: