Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:11:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Helix [HLIX] 3% PoW / 97% PoS hybrid with Masternodes  (Read 27980 times)
Impetritum

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:06:57 PM

And why instead premine, make in fund devoloper,marketing each block, for example 5%?
It would be more honest and added confidence to the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ProjectHelix (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 6

www.helix-crypto.com

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 02:09:37 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 03:09:07 PM by ProjectHelix

And why instead premine, make in fund devoloper,marketing each block, for example 5%?
It would be more honest and added confidence to the project.

To give us a headstart at the beginning of our project! We're fully transparant in the way we will allocate the pre-mine funds, so 100% honest and no reason to not have confidence Smiley

And just to be sure, although this info is in our OP: the pre-mine will be used for marketing, listing fees and general development!

Helix - www.helix-crypto.com
ProjectHelix (OP)

www.helix-crypto.com

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:09:35 PM

Good project.It has potential and emerging as the good project of 2018.

Thanks! We hope to see you in our social community Cheesy

Kirata

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:21:53 PM

Hi guys! Where i can find more infromation about ur team? PProject looks like very promising! Good luck!
ProjectHelix (OP)

www.helix-crypto.com

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 08:08:42 PM

Hi guys! Where i can find more infromation about ur team? PProject looks like very promising! Good luck!

In our Discord channel, under ‘the-team’. Come join us 😄

McRaven

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:58:04 PM

I cant wait to start mining it, This project is one of the good im following, ill need my masternode
ProjectHelix (OP)

www.helix-crypto.com

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 05:39:39 AM

I cant wait to start mining it, This project is one of the good im following, ill need my masternode

We cant wait either! Just finishing up some details and we’re good to go 😄❤️

ProjectHelix (OP)

www.helix-crypto.com

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 05:44:45 PM

Dont forget to join our Discord channel!

https://discord.gg/9vY5xZu

ProjectHelix (OP)

www.helix-crypto.com

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:36:33 AM

Only 4 more days till our Proof of Work phase begins!

Are your mining rigs ready for it?!

The exact launch time will be on september 1st 12:00 CEST / 10:00 UTC and will be initially released on discord followed by our other channels!

waveyuk

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:35:26 AM

Looking forward to getting started with mining in the early days, good luck folks.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:54:05 AM

whether the community experience can be accounted for, indeed few successful projects depend on the way the community works, have a spirit of integrity and are reliable in handling
mahmutyes

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:04:39 AM

Waiting for the first of September. So far I will only watch the Helix. However the idea of the hybrid project interested me.
Alas this is not a unique hybrid project and many already disappeared before it. But will try to mine at early days.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:15:39 AM

The exact launch time will be on september 1st 12:00 CEST / 10:00 UTC and will be initially released on discord followed by our other channels!

Its better to mine shit in a toilet room with ur ass than this coin. Can somebody give me a heads up how much would it cost to get a haircut like urs? What a clown. Everybody knows minings dead. If anyone still spends money on cards and assorted pieces of equipment, well I dont know. These days the scope of return through trading and hijacking exchanges is much bigger.

Intaryna

Activity: 342

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:18:04 AM

Contact me if you need me to work on your ICO whitepaper.
The project looks great though
telegram @cryptowilie
ProjectHelix (OP)

www.helix-crypto.com

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:19:56 AM

Its better to mine shit in a toilet room with ur ass than this coin. Can somebody give me a heads up how much would it cost to get a haircut like urs? What a clown. Everybody knows minings dead. If anyone still spends money on cards and assorted pieces of equipment, well I dont know. These days the scope of return through trading and hijacking exchanges is much bigger.

I'm sorry you feel this way. The reason that we decided to make it PoW for the first 2 months is to generate the initial coins to start the PoS phase with. As we are not planning to be a short term project that just cash grabs and runs, we are NOT doing an ICO. If you prefer to just buy your coins instead of mining, you're always free to buy them of the exchange once we are live.

Coin-er

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:30:38 AM

Hilux got this ticker HLX already!

I dont see it on coinmarketcap, bittrex, binance or any other exchange.
It seems to be only done a "premine" and trying to sell those coins directly to people by direct bitcoin payments.

well, Hilux is on coingecko, livecoinwatch, crypto-coinz.net, blockfolio, Delta app, escodex and crypto-bridge exchange and its using HLX as its ticker.
Hilux has achieved a lot more in short time than anyone in the future will ever do.

So i dont know how are you going to use it also HLX
ProjectHelix (OP)

www.helix-crypto.com

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:50:38 AM

It seems to be only done a "premine" and trying to sell those coins directly to people by direct bitcoin payments.

well, Hilux is on coingecko, livecoinwatch, crypto-coinz.net, blockfolio, Delta app, escodex and crypto-bridge exchange and its using HLX as its ticker.
Hilux has achieved a lot more in short time than anyone in the future will ever do.

We are aware that HLX is taken and we changed our ticker to HLIX.

ProjectHelix (OP)

www.helix-crypto.com

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:03:17 PM

Heya guys, don't mean to interrupt, it's just that our community at our discord saw your post and wasn't too happy about this comment so they asked me to comment.

I'm one of the core team of Hilux coin and yeah we're not on bittrex or binance, and our coin has been discovered by the community at their own initiative when we were busy building infrastructures. Our main focus wasn't to do a premine and then try to make money out of it because we would be better off making pure masternode coins instead. Pure masternode coins (or close to pure MN) are controlled mostly by the founders because they will own the initial masternodes which in turn generates the coins, hence it is more centralized than Hybrid types like Hilux. It is also easier to sell coins when a coin uses pure Masternodes because they are only available at the disposal of the founders.

Hilux uses Masternode and Proof of Work which allows more decentralization so that miners can earn their own masternodes and we encourage the public to do that. This in turn distributes the coins to the public than the founders.

To understand our goals better, i'd encourage you to visit our ANN at : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4780650.0

All the best and cheers.

We already acknowledged that you guys are the first project to use the HLX ticker and we also found out that you were already on multiple exchanges. We changed our ticker from HLX to HLIX, there is no need to put a entire advertisement post here.

Saxoferrato

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:40:15 PM

The issue is solved and we can all move on Cheesy Thanks for noticing everybody!

ProjectHelix (OP)

www.helix-crypto.com

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:46:40 PM

Till we go live with our Proof of Work phase! See http://helix-crypto.com for a live countdown!

We also already released the mining software on our discord!
The pool IP and wallet will be released on discord, telegram, bitcointalk and the website once the countdown hits 0!

I hope you guys are just as excited as we are!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: