Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:57:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase got hacked???  (Read 560 times)
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:28:59 PM

that is really funny, I hope you don't believe that news coinbase is not a small thing which will be hacked just like that it a website one needs to be very smart about technology to do this even after that it will be not easy for him so we shouldn't believed such things

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:07:41 PM

You should contact the helpline if you are interested in returning what you had in your coinbase account. I assume you were neglected about your account that caused this problem. Hereafter, you should be cautious.
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:21:47 PM

It now a matter of concern because the system is already stable. The investor will get back their money soon. I suggest everyone to check back your wallet every time and try to avoid risk.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:49:00 PM

This is not only on Coinbase. Most of the exchange kind of wallets following the same I guess because once I was holding funds around 0.04 BTC in my localbitcoins.com account around 6 months I was not used this wallet to exchange or anything.

Once I am in need of money. I was tried to check the wallet but there is no fund there and I do not find the tx id for that too.

Really confused that time I suggest you to hold the funds on private key secured wallets not here.
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:59:07 PM

I have never used Coinbase, but if you set up 2FA security you will not be able to hack the account. I think you may have missed or you accidentally moved it without knowing it. Coinbase will also send you an email in advance to confirm the withdrawal before they release it.
jiniyaakter

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:48:01 PM

Except if anyone reset ur account with ur login credentials , like example  the passwords logic or same passwords using for diff accounts like facebook or gmail or any others. I think you may have missed or you accidentally moved it without knowing it.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:02:57 PM

Yesterday, I logged into my Coinbase account after a long time and ... It's empty,

I have a small amount BCH and BTC there. 2 transactions were just made and sent all my BCH and BTC to somewhere.

Before that,  I did not recieve any email, or 2FA SMS.

Now I lost all and dont know why.
Coinbase is a large company. there is a possibility that coinbase hacked, if it really happens, it will be news everywhere. I think initially your email was hacked, then hackers found out that you have a coinbase account, and changed your password, and hackers delete emails that enter from CoinBase because hackers have full access to your email. Hopefully this can make you more careful in the future!
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:22:07 PM

The activities of hackers is on the rise most recently and the cryptocurrency is a vulnerable grand for them to carry out they activities and even if you have total control of you assets it can still be taking from you without your permission.  In fact most big exchange and block chain wallets are part of this problem, but there are still some reliable one you can choose from.
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:50:49 AM

The activities of hackers is on the rise most recently and the cryptocurrency is a vulnerable grand for them to carry out they activities and even if you have total control of you assets it can still be taking from you without your permission.  In fact most big exchange and block chain wallets are part of this problem, but there are still some reliable one you can choose from.

It is common that hacker will hunt the big exchange since there are more money and as a user of big exchange we have to be cautious when we are transferring funds to the exchange make sure that we don't left them there coinbase I think now got restored but I don't know if hackers still have access to this.

sd
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: