Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:08:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl?  (Read 5289 times)
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:51:39 PM

What I understand for the future it still has to grow,well if you just use your brain why would you invest the same amount,and then sell to the minus to get another??? I see the situation,it is better if you already bought it,even I think that wait will grow higher if the coin is worthy it will grow
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bulevarda ac

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:52:09 PM

yes indeed it will be difficult to survive with the current market conditions which are worse and many other factors are underlying. if in my opinion a person is able to survive and believe in depending on the coin we invest if it is convincing for the long term, it will last and vice versa. and I believe in ethereum coin to invest in the long term with its quality and development from the beginning of launching
Uzoma2018

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:52:33 PM

We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

My reason for holding is because cryptocurrency is still at early stage and the technology is gaining wider acceptance so for sure crypto will make a good impact in the near future.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:54:45 PM

I bought when the price was high, my mistake. So I have no choice except to hold because I already lost a lot of money. So, don't buy at high prices, friend!

Everybody talks about technology and I need people like you who dare to speak the truth. One of my motivations when I hold the coin is that I bought when the price was high and now I can not sell, if I sell I will lose money.I must hold it and i have no choice.

It can be seen from the development progress in the first year, if they already release the platform then it's good but if after a year they haven't release the platform then i will sell the coin because there's no future for a project without product.
There are some major coins have not yet released anything till this time. The only main reason is about the product but sometimes these people are believing in it caused by they are looking for the next pump and then they cna go out with the decent profit on their pouch.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Wenmanong

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:57:21 PM

As long as many people are patronizing cryptocurrency that makes me feel comfortable, that makes me more confident to hold and invest more.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

because I want to get profit. maybe this is the reason everyone wants to buy and hold altcoins at this time. now all altcoins are down and this is the right time to buy, hold and wait
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:05:13 PM

What makes me motivated to be hodl is profit and I can also feel the meaning of patience, the positive thing that I can get is both. I so enjoy patience and perseverance to get something I want to achieve.
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:09:09 PM

I believe that cryptocurrencies have real potential to improve our world in some way and they will be demanded in the future.

Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:13:49 PM

There's only one realistic answer to this question, because I bought in at damn $20,000 and now have no choice but HODL or lose a crap load of money.

In this market, if you're at a profit then you should take it now and re-enter when things strengthen up a bit, right now it's unclear where the market is headed so it's best to protect your capital and wait for the right time.

#HODL LIEF
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:15:38 PM

Do your research and stay optimistic as I am. I have always been a believer of crypto, its projects, and the convenience of it. Mainly because crypto is the future.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:17:33 PM

Do your research and stay optimistic as I am. I have always been a believer of crypto, its projects, and the convenience of it. Mainly because crypto is the future.
I always check whether the project is good or not for longterm and whether if the team can run the project. It can be seen from the development progress in the first year, if they already release the platform then it's good but if after a year they haven't release the platform then i will sell the coin because there's no future for a project without product.
fokinflor

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:18:59 PM

We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

ROI matters for everyone who has invested money into crypto. So today If i invest $100, I'm not going to take it out until it gives me decent returns like $200 or $300. So I do have my own profit calculation and I usually hold it till that happens.
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:29:53 PM

I have hold one altcoin more than one years and I can take profit more than 500% and its make me still give motivate to hold some altcoin in my wallet. I know how the amazing of holding coin power next time. I trust one day I can take profit with all of my altcoin still keep holding.
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:41:21 PM

The promise of future riches - of course!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:44:44 PM

I believe the projects that I invested and probably some of them will reach mass adoption, that keeps me motiveted to hodl.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 04:49:05 PM

Discuss Smiley

Our motivation to hold is based on the fact that the future of the crypto market is bright, many valid crypto project are going to perform extremely well in the market, so we believe their prices will soar higher in the nearest future.

suzanogbomo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 04:51:10 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 11:08:49 PM by suzanogbomo

My number one motivation for HODLing is the goal of HODLing itself, which is to make multiple returns on investment . it difficult to achieve 10x, 20x or even more with trading but very possible with holding, you just need to choose the right coin, and with little luck on your side, that become a coin of huge interest in the future and you have huge ROI
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:55:24 PM

Discuss Smiley

Our motivation to hold is based on the fact that the future of the crypto market is bright, many valid crypto project are going to perform extremely well in the market, so we believe their prices will soar higher in the nearest future.
We believe in the forthcoming growth of the crypto-currency market and that in the future many projects will be used in everyday life. That's what motivates us to hold.

No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:03:55 PM

The only thing that encourages investors to hold their holdings is the hope that they will increase, generating benefit. Holding increases the likelihood to recover your loss. Hope will play a great role in cryptocurrency. So we must have patience.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:04:47 PM

The exact reason or factor why I'm still motivated to hodl my coins are:
- I believe that the crypto market can recover although needs more months.
- I'm better to hold the coins than losing the exact money right now by panic selling.
- I don't want to lose in this investment of crypto.
- I'm still curious of what will happen next.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: