Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:23:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl?  (Read 5293 times)
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 11:48:13 PM

Maybe if I want to HODL a coin its for bitcoin and ethereum only, because they are the most trusted coin and it's very worthy to hold.  But for some coins and tokens specially from ICO's I can't guarantee If I can hold it for a long time.  It is always depends on the project and the plans of the developers and if there are so many people who trust,  support and believe in the project, maybe it must be something to motivate me to hold that certain coin for a long time.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:22:44 AM

We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

For me the one that motives me is the price that it can give you when you hodl your token. For my understanding hodl is the way that you do to earn big and to wait for the good value. It also teaches you to be patient in waiting for the good price. Cause if you are not patient enough then you will not get the good price of the crypto.
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:34:50 AM

I still keep motivated to hodl because I still believe in this crypto. Crypto has offered me many benefits. All coins that I hold, I'm sure that they are profitable coins,. Although they are now down, I'm pretty sure that they can grow significantly and reach the better price again. I'm sure that the potential coins will be able to always growing.
alanfox

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:54:03 AM

you must know that cryptocurrency is not a place for weak peoples who give up so easily,  if you stay positive then good things will come in to your way otherwise you will feel demotivated and depressed person never can achieve anything.
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:04:56 AM

you must know that cryptocurrency is not a place for weak peoples who give up so easily,  if you stay positive then good things will come in to your way otherwise you will feel demotivated and depressed person never can achieve anything.
Indeed, actually it will be difficult to survive with the current market conditions which are worse and many other factors are underlying. If in my opinion a person is able to survive and believe in depending on the coin we invest if it is convincing for the long term, it will last and vice versa. And I believe in Ethereum coin to invest in the long term with its quality and development from the beginning of launching. Just stay calm and keep hodling mate.
Sok Poho

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:06:01 AM

Because by holding it we can increase the coins we have and can get a lot of profits from it. And I prefer long-term investments because this is a very good strategy.
CryptoXis

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:08:27 AM

We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

What keeps me motivated is the team behind thr project. They’re the one who decide the future of their coin and make progress on the time being. On my point of view, I HODL because I have to set an attainable goal. It test your patience and decision makings. Accuracy wise, I sell half of them for day to day trade to gain a little.
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:10:56 AM

Escaping poverty is my motivation in our country nowadays there is a steady increase in prices of everything that is one thing i want to escape and that's one thing i look forward to when i think about quitting.
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:13:55 AM

there is no special motivation. there is only to gain profit. before profits came it was impossible for me to sell assets with losses. I will continue to hold my assets until my asset value starts to increase, and now it has begun to see an increase in altcoin prices on the market.
aryatrals

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:16:58 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 01:18:42 PM by aryatrals

You should do a thorough research before investing on cryptocurrency market. I always believed in long term investments. They always prove to be profitable and beneficial in the long run. So, I try to hold my coins no matter what the market situation is till the right movement comes.

it seems safer if we buy crypto currency which is already well-known or that has been recognized by many countries, because we can predict the price movements, it is different if we infest new coins let alone buy in large quantities with the hope of very large profits

with the hope of an explosion the price is like that experienced by bitcoin, but the potential for loss is also very large, different from the coin that was already there, so the profit is not too big but the potential for loss is not too big.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:33:37 AM

i still hold because my money already lose lol.
becuase i believe in my investment even if that goes dip again, i will still hold it, no special reason i just want get some profit then sold it, then repeat.
but i will make except for some coin that i believe will give huge profit, i will hold it for longterm
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:59:15 AM

Discuss Smiley
People Hodl because they believe that the price of the particular coin will rise one day. If there is no hope for that to happen then nobody would have a single interest in it, you will even see people abandoning the coin and sometimes they go bankrupt.

Coins like Bitcoin you don’t need anyone to tell you that the price will rise no matter how low it gets even if it gets down to a thousand dollar, we all knows that it will still go back up. Same as Ethereum and other bigger cryptocurrencies.
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:02:11 AM

of course big Xs. alts can rise in btc or eth. plus in same time bitcoin and ethereum rise in dollars. it can be huge profit.

Werpa1

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:21:54 AM

Discuss Smiley

Knowing that I will get my earnings in the near future when the current prices rises once again. Be patient because all the coins that you hold will eventually have a higher value in the future. It is beneficial for me, waiting for the prices to go up without doing anything.
jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:30:52 AM

Discuss Smiley

I believe that with the technologies that have brought us the cryptocurrencies will be able to change the world for the better, this is a new stage in the development of the system of independent and immutable data and a new kind of money, these are the first steps towards real decentralization and independence in many spheres.
Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:32:06 AM

Once you are confident about the genuinety of a coin, you will be more than willing to hold. The team behind a coin and the people that invested in a coin. Speaks a lot about a coin.
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:36:43 AM

I always believe that its just a matter of time the world will use crypto in everyday life.  Those who adapt earlier will have much advantage.  I just need to hodl on wisely and wait for that day to come.  Just hodling a little will mean alot in the future.  Remember bitcoin going 0.10 usd before and now going around 7k.  Its just 9 years.  Fast forward another 9 years at 2027 and imagine how high bitcoin will be during that time.  Maybe 1 million usd each?
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:40:31 AM

I'm HODL because I do not see a alternative. Tried to engage in trading, but it takes a lot of time, takes strength, nerves and so on
Lol that’s another why some people are Hodling, because they don’t know what other things to do. When I was a newbie all I did mostly was Hodl cause I don’t really know how the crypto trading works, but after sometime of getting knowledge on how it works I decided to go for it, and ever since then I have been making some little daily profits from it, I don’t have to rely on Hodl and wait all the time for when the price if bitcoin will rise.
Ilefotobad

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:47:57 AM

I can never buy at high rate and sell low. Never, that's not gonna happen, so I will try to hold my coins no matter what the market situation is till the right movement comes and give me double of my money back.
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:56:36 AM

Just remember that bitcoin have ever hit $20000 in end of 2017. Bitcoin already survive for more than 9 years near end of year bitcoin price always going up. I think this is the best time to hold your crypto. If bitcoin price was up all of any altcoin will go up too.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: