Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:33:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl?  (Read 5297 times)
maunbot

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:17:35 PM

We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

everyone has a different investment way, they prefer to trade or long-term investment. many people hold their coins, of course they have their own reasons. but for me I hold because I prefer a long-term hold. easier for me.
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:23:39 PM

The quality of projects is the best guarantee when investing. If the project is of high quality, then we can be sure of it. Then, it's best to just invest in this project and wait. It is high-quality projects that deserve such a strategy. Long-term investment in good projects is a good way to earn
Janeetaa

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:26:05 PM

I am sure to hold on to the coins I have because I am sure this will give me a greater advantage. As long as the project is successful and the team is solitary, then there are certainly many investors who support it.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:29:25 PM

We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley
Prevention is better than cure. This saying applies to the cryptocurrency market also. A loss once incurred is very difficult to cure. This thought seriously keeps me motivated to hold on my holdings, provided, the coin or cryptos must be capable of rising back again. Therefore we should try to think with a calm mind when the market falls and then take a decision. Avoid panic selling completely.
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:29:30 PM

I have strong faith and big dreams in crypto thats my goal that will keep on motivating me. I believe in the strength of my chosen coins and their potential.
apyong

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:30:16 PM

My motivation to hodl is that i set a goal price for each token that i have. If it does not meet my goal price i gladly hodl it until such time that i see the price that i set.
Defimwh

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:36:52 PM

if I am in principle, if I have not yet benefited, I will not sell until profit even if only 1%
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:39:03 PM

I am sure to hold on to the coins I have because I am sure this will give me a greater advantage. As long as the project is successful and the team is solitary, then there are certainly many investors who support it.
I keep hodling my coin just to keep away of losses and being secured everyday. My motivatiom here is to hodl when market not exploding in higher prices which it may take risks .It's better to wait the perfect than to earn daily with small profit or losses.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:46:43 PM

I believe in a better world in which there will be no deception and there will be no wars, I think it is the Crypto-currencies that will be able to contribute very seriously to the development of a really very good vector in order to start living really well. This is good?
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:47:51 PM

The main reason to hold bitcoins is that of the technology behind bitcoins that motivates investors and mass adoption and institutional investors and banks keep members price estimation hope to hold
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:50:25 PM

huge advantages and profit can be main reason people why holding their coins.and also they want to avoid losses if selling in bad market condition.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

Discuss Smiley

firts tou must believe that patience is a virtue and from patience in the market, you will gain profit. hodling is not an easy task if you are not metally ready and you didnt set your target. it is a matter of emotion and education. from controlling you emotion and from educating yourself from technicalities of the market, you will hodl relax.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:54:17 PM

Their is no one that can accurately predict the price of any coin the investor is holding. I hold my coins/tokens for the long term because, I believe in the team and the technology of the project. This is technically what makes me to hold my coins
samarabtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:57:23 PM

motivation is something which helps you to achieve success but you need to have a positive point of view build it inside you so I would suggest instead of asking other try to understand your own positive and improved it
Merit888

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

The motivation that make people to hodl because they believe that coins that they hold will more increase and can earn many profits for them. The price of cryptocurrency always change everyday, and if we always observe and learn the situation of the market, we can predict the best time when buy or sell the coins. To get many advantages in the cryptocurrency of course we must be patient and don't panic to directly sell all our coins when the market in the red zone, the best way we must hodl until the price increase and give more profits.
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:04:50 PM

The evident reality that took place in the life of early adopters around the world is the one that makes me motivated to hold bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Also the recent pumping experienced over the entire cryptocurrency market too is an reason to expect good profiting on holding.
Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:05:42 PM

Their is no one that can accurately predict the price of any coin the investor is holding. I hold my coins/tokens for the long term because, I believe in the team and the technology of the project. This is technically what makes me to hold my coins

I don't pay attention to the price now. Cryptocurrency is gaining more and more attention. I am sure that this trend will continue in the years ahead and the price of Bitcoin will grow. I do not plan to sell my bitcoins ever. There will come a time when I can use them to buy a house or a car.

BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:08:32 PM

at the moment I only do research on altcoins that I hold, and more often read the latest news about coins themselves, I think breaking down previous research first will only be useless or even fail, but that is not necessarily because crypto always presents surprises, sometimes at the end, but can also determine.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:13:41 PM

Discuss Smiley

The current market conditions seem to be a necessity, not a motive, unfortunately. Obviously, keeping up with this zenluluğa will not be the right move, because a mandatory operation will not last too long. For that reason, every investor who has invested in long term and who goes on hodl without any effort is definitely a source of motivation. To give an example from my own, I can say that there is a holiday home for the future and some other dreams. I am able to realize all these dreams as a result of my position, but I am doing hodl to reach these dreams faster. All these beautiful dreams become a source of motivation and I earn income by making new investments with my elderly past extra income. Let's see, when will I reach these dreams and motivation?
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:14:15 PM

The fact that the market is so down it makes me wanna hold even more because for sure I will not sell at such low prices
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: