Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:51:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl?  (Read 5293 times)
Tawong38

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:17:11 PM

What keeps me motivated to hold is the trust that i gave to the coins that i'm holding because i know that in the long run the market will rise again and some of my coin can give me a huge profit.being patient enough and wise and knowledgeable with the market can lead to a better path to earn profit.
atariguy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

I am motivated to walk the realization that in a few years this market can grow tens or hundreds of times. Look at the example of the growth of Internet companies in 2000. The growth was crazy. Even if you shared money among several companies and most of them went bankrupt, you would still become very rich.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:06:05 PM

I am motivated to hold the coins on wallet because I think there will be a big event will happen in the future. But before I am holding coins I am just also doing research or study if will grow potentially in the market. I am patiently awaiting a doing wise decision before I do some moves.
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:11:32 PM

I am motivated to hold the coins on wallet because I think there will be a big event will happen in the future. But before I am holding coins I am just also doing research or study if will grow potentially in the market. I am patiently awaiting a doing wise decision before I do some moves.

Holding the tokens that have a prospect will give us the possibility to get good profit but the hard part is to choose which tokens are the best. Frankly nowadays there are more shitcoins that will make the investment looks so complicated.
Stella27

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

Looking at the status of the market right, only a few would trade their coins. Now is the best time to buy tokens, not sell.
arsenti

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:18:49 PM

I see this as a life changing opportunity, not only for me but for millions on this planet who want to go a different route than work-eat-sleep-repeat. If you do not need a lambo but have a regular living standard and know some insights you can make a good living already with just a bit of savings...and in the future this will become even more easy and accessable for everyone.
Hadarula

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:21:20 PM

We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley
holding is nice and i believe that it is a great opportunity for the beginners to learn a lot about the cryptocurrency world

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Hadarula

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:22:06 PM

Looking at the status of the market right, only a few would trade their coins. Now is the best time to buy tokens, not sell.
i think that panic selling will never make you any good and i believe that we should learn to control our emotions tomsave your money

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Btcshawn2017

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:24:03 PM

It takes courage and enough knowledge in order to hold for longer times and guts in investing a project in the first place. Confidence in your decision making and trust in cryptocurrency that it will pump again just like what happen in the previous years will erase doubts.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:27:55 PM

I remember last year. For me it was officially time in crypto. I have started to invest in pump time of June. Got some coins and the dumped. I had a negative balance, but I moved forward and didn't waste time. I have started to learn and projects and technologies, that helped be a lot for the next bill run. Now I am doing fine, could be better, but I am doing well so far.

Valeri4

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:31:32 PM

We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley
Someone believes in the industry itself. Someone hopes for the same growth as before. But in the result everyone wants to profit and blindly believe and wait.
Nat77777

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:32:46 PM

What keeps me motivated to hold?  I only invest in projects that have long term potential based on research. This gives me confidence during s long bear market. I also only invest money that I don’t need anytime soon and can keep tied up in my buys for a very long time. This helps since I’m not itching to get my money or profits out of crypto to apply to other things. These two things keep me able to hold without much of any effort on my part. Cheers.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:34:27 PM

Discuss Smiley

Generally, I believe in most of the projects and the altcoins. But I think that great success requires time and persistence. So no matter how volatile the market is, I invest to hold them for at least 5 years. So changes in the market do not make me so excited. I just think that one day I will wake up and I will have a better future.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:34:55 PM

Current low prices keep me motivated to Hodl... I don't want to sell out my altcoins almost for nothing...
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:35:55 PM

Dream that you will be able to catch the right moment and sell with a good profit=).

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
johnethearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:40:26 PM

I always try to analysis the market properly. I believe if I research properly that it will be very easy for me to decided that what should I hold and what not. It helps me a lot to hold coins.
Mancung

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:44:47 PM

Discuss Smiley

Actually.. Im not too convinced about being motivated to Hodl, but in this market situation like this, i HAVE to hodl and i dont have another option if i still want to earn some profits, because i will get nothing but loss if i sell now. I can say im not motivated to hodl, but i HAVE TO hold right now and wait until the market green again.
Jochen

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:45:09 PM

understanding that some of the coins will skyrocket soon, I believed that and that's one thing that really motivates me to hodl, though you will wait for a long time but you'll see that it will worth the effort.
casty3000

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:45:53 PM

Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple The motions they have made in the past motivate me more. 500-600 times more money in just 1 or 2 years. Why do not other projects do that.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:01:48 PM

Hodl Huh

Hodl is meaning Hold.
And hold is wait until market up and then sell to get a profit.
Hold is have a mini risk because it is same like a long term invest.
That why i choose a hold because mini risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: