Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl?  (Read 5293 times)
MrKubeem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:32:36 AM

I don't want to convert my digital assets into Fiat now because I don't need that much fiat as of now. I believe in the concept of cryptocurrency and I know my investment will pay off better in the future. That's what keeps me motivated. Most times, some people say they are here for the money while some other people say they are here for the tech. Well, I am here for both so I cash out whenever I need money though I try to diversify my portfolio because there are coins which are there just for holding because I know the crypto industry is still young and there is large room for real growth.
kiw_91

Activity: 291
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:45:45 AM

Great returns / profit comes with great risk and cryptocurrency is a very high risk investment. The risk but the risk can still be mitigated and reduce if you research and study before making any decision. The volatility if the market makes it very susceptible to price and market manipulation. Soo always research and ask questions before making any decision. Do not fall for scams such as Pump n Dump. And always ensure to invest in money that you are willing to lose. Do not put all your life savings in it.
Camster

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 01:13:56 AM

The main thing that keeps me HODL'ing is I don't want to recognize my losses right now.  I believe in my coins so I continue to hold until I get to the profit point I'm looking for.  The only time I sell for a loss is if the fundamentals of the coin change.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:22:03 AM

We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

For me the things that drives me to invest is because of the gradual increase of cryptocurrency population. Every year there are a big number of investors who are involving their self to cryptocurrency.

a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:37:36 AM

we hold hold if we are sure that the coin that we will hold is a prolonged coin and has a smart contract that is good and liked by many crypto users
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:56:12 AM

Hodl is dreaming. If you want to hold. Btc. Only btc worth to hold. Most alts are pump and dump coin. No motivation to hold. Sell when you make big profit to btc or usd. Every coin price depend on btc so stop dreaming of hodl . Sell sell sell and make profit
islakevin

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 01:58:45 AM

When i keep on buying on the dip thats what keep me motivated because i have not taken any profit yet.

Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:01:26 AM

My motivation to hodl is the lowest price of 2018, I think you must be very stupid to exit crypto market at this price. I see flat trend in near future and this is the bottom +/- and the strongest one's with good patience will take it all. I think big whales will not dump any lower and are buying out anything that is on current levels keeping cryptocurrency market not over sold!

Valentyzer

Activity: 206
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 02:42:27 AM

The only way to make it big or to be financial free via cryptocurrency is to hold long term and that is one of my motivation, I see it as investment that will yield much higher profit in the future. I really know why I have so much trust on cryptocurrency despite all the panic news and bad mouthing from Government and other institutions, though I believe cryptocurrency is the future
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:54:16 AM

as I am sure the presence of rising after this decrease. And it could be that the increase will be very high. In addition, I also can't possibly sell it now, because it will lose a lot.
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:57:32 AM

We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

In my experience, I am motivated to hold because after the distribution of token the price is very low that if you sell it you are at loss. I just wait a few months before selling my token. as of now Im on a huge loss so don't have any choice but to hold.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
alfimanis

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:58:10 AM

My belief in crypto is that even though it is experiencing a very drastic price reduction, there is always a chance for crypto to recover, it's just that determining exactly when the recovery takes place is quite difficult and all you can do is predict when the crypto will recover while the prediction itself won't necessarily be correct. really happened.
Anam313

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:58:31 AM

I think there is no special motivation. there is only to gain profit. before profits came it was impossible for me to sell assets with losses. I will continue to hold my assets until my asset value starts to increase, and now it has begun to see an increase in altcoin prices on the market.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:01:23 AM

I think all of us want to make a big profit again and this is why we are still hold until the price can increase back. some of us still waiting for the price to increase and hold is the only way for them to gain the profit back. but some others hold and sell some amount to get their money's back and they think that if they did this, soon, they can get their money and they can also get a profit from the rest of their coins. it is natural to hold in the down of the price because we cannot do anything except waiting for the price increase again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:14:16 AM

The thing that makes me continue to hold coins is because I wanted a lot of benefits. In 2017 when I bought the BTC and I keep the investment for a long time and the results were quite remarkable. I see that the coin prices down and the best way is to keep the coins or long-term investment. The long-term investment will deliver many benefits in the future for you.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Drunken Lullabies

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:15:12 AM

my motivation to hodl one because I'm sure the price will increase. I don't care how long time. In my opinion, it would be better to wait, be patient of sell on loss.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:38:49 AM

The thing that makes me continue to hold coins is because I wanted a lot of benefits. In 2017 when I bought the BTC and I keep the investment for a long time and the results were quite remarkable. I see that the coin prices down and the best way is to keep the coins or long-term investment. The long-term investment will deliver many benefits in the future for you.
If you treat and condition your mind for long term investment your  assets can grow much higher, it's been a long time motivations seeing how the can be after some long time wait, imagine those people who invested 2 or 3 years back and able to sell it out after end year of 2017, how big are the growth and how lucky they become after trusting this chain.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:49:19 AM

holding the coins is one of the things that can we do when the market prices are down. the investors certainly don't want to get a loss, by holding the coins that we have, then we have to wait until the price rises again. we believe that crypto prices will rise again, but it takes the time, so we have to be more patient.
saint647

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:10:08 AM

What mostly keeps me motivated to Hold my tokens and not sell is the amount of time I have spent on it, either working bounty campaigns of by investing money.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:12:41 AM

I can hold my cryptocurrencies Because I believe that ths market will still bounce back and I will make multiple gains and profits as compared if I had sold too early due panic or FUD

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: