Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:33:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl?  (Read 5297 times)
Wackyabby

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:57:32 PM

What motivates me to hold is knowing that this is not the first time the market is going through a situation like this and it always find its way out. Selling my tokens now would be stupid and ridiculous because it is not worth it.
Netcave

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:23:17 AM

I think it's very simple when we think of as a long-term investor. A good coin doesn't have a high price, but it takes time, and in the process it's not as easy as if we look at a graph. And I think the main variable that forms coins into giants is community trust, so why aren't we with them, because fluctuations are two-way movements.
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:26:43 AM

We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley
Now this is a rescue of the market and an example of what you can not be afraid of bears and quietly continue to invest. So all should only thank such people for their patience.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:20:00 AM

I know that in the long term this strategy is safer and more profitable. That's all she wrote. All my motivation ends with this conclusion.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:10:19 AM

Everyone has his own strategy based on his knowledge and goals.I've been holding coins for a long time and will continue to do so.My choice is a long-term investment.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:15:29 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 09:54:43 AM by Abu Shadow

We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley
I decided to hold my coins as I believe in the team behind my coins and with their good product that can push the price in the future. I think holding will be the best strategy in this bearish situation as not to loss the value of your money and have patience to wait until the bounce back.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Fbi_babs

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:23:28 AM

I believe when investing in crypto market, you should be looking at long term investment and make your research thoroughly. I think holding is the best part in crypto market but I believe you as a person should know when to hodl and when to trade.
KenziCharlie

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:29:04 AM

Bitcoin extremely stable around 7200. Set to rise from here.

ElizaZX

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:31:48 AM

The motivation for HOLD in me is due to the lack of ability to trade short positions. If I could, then I would always change some altcoins to others, with more benefits for myself.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:32:18 AM

Discuss Smiley

There is only one motivation I know that most of us keeps hodling. Profit! We always think of the bullish months because it happened before, January 2018 was the month registered cryptocurrencies reached an all time high. That's why we expect that the same thing will happened again, maybe Q4 of this year of the same month next year. But what what really makes me hodl is because I believed in the project I am involved. Most investors just want a pump and dump scenario but I believe once there is a working project or service, all you can see is price pump.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:34:07 AM

Definitely the fact that 90% of my investments are in altcoins and they have taken an insane beating lately. Right now I’m holding about 30% Ethereum, 30% NEO and the rest spread across a variety of other coins such as TRON, Monero and Zcash. However, these have taken such a hit against BTC that it would really be a bad idea for me to sell out now and accept this crazy loss. I am just holding until they recover, whether that takes 1 month or 1 years I’ll have no choice but hold.

Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:52:00 AM

Holding is a way to get profit and protect from losing money and it is proven that the value of the coin is now starting to move up even though it is rather slow
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:55:06 AM

Forecasts are always different for everyone, so you need to do only your own analysis, which does not rarely help to wait for the increase in coin prices!
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:56:09 AM

I believe the capability of bitcoin and other promising altcoins to bubble in the future that's why I keep holding onto it whatever it takes. Anyway, I'm not in a hurry. I can wait for the market price to grow better in the future.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:56:28 AM

my motivation or the reason I keep believing in crypto, and continuing to hold is the crypto market will always rise and recover when approaching the end of the year, so I will continue to wait until the end of the year

xminer2014

Activity: 207

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:00:24 PM

I've not invested more than I can afford to lose so I try to just forget about it. Trying to short term trade is much too difficult.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:01:17 PM

Discuss Smiley
Seeing how people changed using their hold coins are my motivation to continue holding on. I know that someday, all of my coins will become worthy. But as of now, I am just imagining and hoping for my coins to rise up. Its a matter of positive thinking and holding what matter the scenario of the market.

dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:14:18 PM

Discuss Smiley

Only my hopes and my dreams is the reason why i still holding. I am so motivated with others presumptions, market trend those previous years and those analysis that my friends who were in this business since the start of bitcoin.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:17:28 PM

By just basing my experiences at my investments before that hodling is very worthy to those reliable altcoins that has good projects and useful technology. Hodling is the best strategy to earn good profits in the future and it never fails me.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
playbtcgame

Activity: 258

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:20:51 PM

I got a token recently which was cht token. Hurriedly on my side, i went to dump it because i needed money for some stuffs and after i sold it, The price shoot beyond my imagination so i will have to hodl all the other coins before i fall victim again  Undecided

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: