Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:03:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl?  (Read 5302 times)
lingter34

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:41:32 PM

Understanding the trend and signs of how things unfold is another catalyst for motivation. Really not moved by what is happening in the crypto world right now, that is its nature and things will get better and when things get better, we shall smile. That’s just it!
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:35:41 PM

The reason to keep me motivated to hold is because I know in the end I will earn a good amount of income or profit in this kind of business and industry just be patience to handle this. 
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:06:38 PM

What helps me to achieve that is just pure laziness, I mean, why the hell should I even trade that often? I'm more like: If I need something, I trade/invest/buy. Simple  as that, If I see one value mooning that I maybe have or on the btc mooning I sell, you don't need to check that shitty price all the time every second, because everyone is looking, and here I am saying, like I don't do that, ofc. I do, but, very rarely, except when trading... I mean you can also see people around you or on telegram/etc...  You should keep a God worthy emotional distance from money. What can I say, I don't give a flick, like gold and paper money, everything is just an imaginary shitty value, that we come up with like most of the things and usually nothing means except maybe in the moment of trading. And as far as I know I still cannot eat gold and paper and be satisfied in my belly... But what I found in life is also more valuable than all of your bitcoins and whole crypto world combined. So I can only say this, seek that in your life, and you will find what you are looking for in this world your whole life.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
NazaConte

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:12:12 PM

According to some people, they said they are here for the money while some other people say they are here for the technology. Well, I am here for both so I cash out whenever I need money though I try to diversify my portfolio because there are coins which are there just for holding because I know the crypto industry is still young and there is large room for real growth.
Konostar

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:17:23 PM

What keeps me motivated to hold is the trust that i gave to the coins that i'm holding because i know that in the long run the market will rise again and some of my coin can give me a huge profit.being patient enough and wise and knowledgeable with the market can lead to a better path to earn profit.
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:19:06 AM

I think the thing that keeps me motivated in holding is the belief that I have in the project. The volatility of the market is always there and the price is always changing every now and then, so I dont worry that much because I believe that it will rise up again from its fall. Just being patient is one of the attitude I keep to keep me from believing the cryptocurrency.
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:26:14 AM

I think the thing that keeps me motivated in holding is the belief that I have in the project. The volatility of the market is always there and the price is always changing every now and then, so I dont worry that much because I believe that it will rise up again from its fall. Just being patient is one of the attitude I keep to keep me from believing the cryptocurrency.

being patient is the attitude we all need in crypto, i keeps motivate in crypto because i know this is our future and I'm willing to study and understand all about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
vainnew

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:07:40 PM

First of all, what keeps me motivated to Hodl is it can be a good longer-term “investments.” Because of the prices can goes up and goes down, and when prices rises it can brings a huge profits. It keeps me motivated to Hodl.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:27:40 PM

When I first knew about bitcoin I searched it thoroughly into the internet and found out some very useful facts about it and amazed how it will change our traditional payment systems and different industry thats why I have a very big trust to bitcoin that it will become very popular in the future and it keeps me motivated when I think about it and even in this bearish market my faith in btc will never be broken.   

sladkoejka

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:37:27 PM

this year, nothing motivates me to keep. at once I sell everything and I'd better re-buy at the very bottom, than I'll go to the bottom with everyone

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

What's motivates is the fact that in crypto if you get lucky you will earn a decent reward. Even if market is struggling at the moment but I am hopeful that it will recover big sooner or later. Because I always believe that determination and patience will get my reward at the right time.
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:01:39 PM

I believe in the future of cryptocurrencies and believe that the market will be valued at least several billion dollars. But we must not forget that many projects that exist in the market will not live up to these times. Bitcoin will definitely remain on the market for a long time, because it is the only truly decentralized coin! So I safely store my Bitcoins in a cold wallet and do not worry about the price today.

grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:09:13 PM

I am holding ETH, TMT, XYO. All of them slumped, but I have no choice but Holded. More information that the market will prosper at the end of the year according to many evaluators, I still hope it will come true. Actually I'm tired at the moment, but I believe everything will be fine and go into the orbit of it.

Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:16:42 PM

if you believe the charts (the same bitcoin) such a bloody correction is not the first time, and the third, and after such a fall usually goes bullish year ! every 2 years the bitcoin adds of 0. in 2019, we will see 100,000 for 1 btc
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:22:45 PM

Desire to earn. I personally can't think of anything else. This is our main goal. We think that the powers of the coin – we get some dividends.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
CryptoManiac3

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:27:07 PM

In addition to the future profits that I can get if I hodl, I think one of the biggest motivations is to really believe in the technology, I think the cryptos are revolutionizing the world in several ways, so sooner or later mass adoption will be performed and all prices of the best cryptos will go up.
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:55:34 PM

The one that motives me is the price that I will get when I hodl my token. Because if I hodl my coin I can earn big. But if I did not hodl it then maybe when the price in the market go to moon then I did not hodl it maybe I will be sad for not hodling my cause and you can see which coin that you have has the potential to pump up so before you paln to hodl your coin you have to check first the status of you coin so that you know that when the price pump or moon your coin will pump high.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:06:07 PM

At this point , there is no point of selling , in 90% of cases you can get only pennies on the dollar.
I hold until the coin pumps are has natural growth.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Jenapza

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:06:18 PM

I already lost a lot of my funds in trading cryptocurrencies when the market falls down this recent months but I don't lose my patience and temper just because of it. My motivation why I am still holding my coins is simply; I believe that the market will still recover from it's losses and I'm hoping that Bull market will still yet to come in this last quarter of the year 2018.
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:09:08 PM

The potential of the projects and mainly upcoming events happening in the project that could cause a rise in its price. That's where I draw my motivation from to hodl longer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: