Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:16:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl?  (Read 5297 times)
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:48:42 AM

The motivation to hold and retain assets, in the long term, is satisfactory results. Each coin has a different level of prospects. Maintaining promising coins will feel more meaningful, while observing developments for the development of the coin industry. This period will not forever occur, there will be a time for crypto to return to earth and fly high again.

sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:53:00 AM

The most reason why I still hold is that there is no other better choice than this. If I sell my coins right now, it is clear that I will lose some money from my investment. But, if holding the coins, I still get the chance to wait the price to be higher with certain profits.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:08:29 AM

When I hold a coin I believe in its value in the future. I think there will be more people looking to cryptocurrency and the coin market will be much bigger.
Good motivation, which is sure to patiently hold your coins so you tend to get big profits because crypto is often surprising. especially in unfavorable market conditions, resistance is the most appropriate choice compared to selling at low prices.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:09:01 AM

I was faithful with hodl, hodl it because I think it is a way that we can reach the target we want. because if we sell before it reaches its target, it will be futile struggle hodl.

I am still hodling my coin and token because i am believe hodling our coin for long term will give us big profits. Learning from bitcoin case, hodling is best option if we want make big profits from our investment because project need time for growing

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Boss95rnd

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:14:44 AM

The loss of my money Smiley If you were unlucky and bought a lot of coins at the beginning of a year, waiting for more earnings, you are now a long term investor and the only opportunity is to hodl you coins. Because, if you sell them now, you will make huge losses. Just forget about them and make something else. It is always hard to look at coinmarketcap every day, but just find another hobby and look at your savings after a year or so.

Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:16:43 AM

The reason I've been motivated to hold my coins are for my family needs, to pursue our dreams come true and many more. I believe in the near future that we can get a good profit in the right time.
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:21:58 AM

The reason behind my motivation is just of my deep trust in cryptocurrency future, many people who have joined as far back as 2013 are now a wealthy people, I'm motivated by them.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:25:08 AM

We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

the reason im still hodl caused no point i sell now  Grin if i sell now i can't get anything back so just leave there and wait
NOTORIOUST1

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:51:10 AM

We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

i just do my research fully (product,team,supply,roadmap,whitepaper...) and for me i only look at projects where i am going to invest in long term so the idea has to be sustainable and realisable. and if everything checks i just store my coins and be patient because i'm all about long term gains Grin Cheesy
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:29:58 AM

Of course the results of my personal research, before I made an investment I had decided to full trust with my decision, I was sure that with the big profits to come, of course with that I would still hold on to reach the profit that I wanted.
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:39:05 AM

In fact, there are many reasons for propagating hodl theory, which needs to be analyzed according to what kind of coins you have on your own hands. If you have  BTC, then you can completely hodl, because this market is developed because of the existence of BTC, it is worth long-term or even hodl forever. Or a powerful and technical coin like ETH, it is worth hodl, maybe 1-2 years later will get unexpected gains. There is also a situation where the loss is already very serious and when it is meaningless to sell, everyone will also promote the hodl theory.

clonedone

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:07:27 AM

That's pretty obvious, I'm motivated to hodl because of the chance to make a big profit in the future. Of course, the risk in this case is higher but I'm willing to take that risk.
V0ldemar
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:30:18 AM

My motivation in holding is not to lose money. If I see that the price goes lower and lower, I forget about this coin and just leave it for a long time in my portfolio. I have high hopes for the crypto currency. And my hold now can bring x100 in a few years.
theGrind

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:35:49 AM

Im hodl somes coin right now , but sure there are many reason why im hodl it , the main reason is for me , the coins that i have hodl  has a huge potential to grow ,and the team had a clear future plan for the project
markgayamo

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:37:16 AM

It will motivates you to hold your coins if the bounty campaign that you have joined was a successful one that they reach the soft cap and hard cap, there is a chance that your coins will pump to the moon and they will return it to the investors and holders of the coin. And that keeps me motivated just read and check the background of the ICO bounty campaign that you want to join and always be resourceful.
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

First of all I have to hold the coins because I believe into the future perspective development of the project.
opv321

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:38:13 PM

Coming in to BTC at the beginning of the year was a tough way to learn. But, I have stayed in and just plan to HODL on. I am guessing that many are doing the same. If you only put in what you can loose there is really no reason to drop out now.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:44:30 PM

Motivates me most is the upcoming bull run of bitcoin and the altcoins that i've been holding, i expect my holdings that it gives me more profit this year.
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:03:55 PM

it is very natural for us to share opinions and predict about crypto that will happen next. of all investors must have a choice about hold because the market is flexible and we are obliged to find out people's opinions about crypto, but don't be affected by the negative side. my choice to continue to hold is the market factor that falls and my trust in the coin that I invest.
opalet

Activity: 131

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:06:34 PM

I am motivated most of all by strong jumps of the price for cryptocurrency. If learns to trade, then on it it is possible to receive quite good money.
And if to hold coins long time and to sell them at the right time itself can earn on the apartment and the car.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: