Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:51:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl?  (Read 5290 times)
dudeguy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:09:57 AM

My inspiration to survive is on account of I must choose between limited options to offer if the market is down and just influences me to lose, yet after the market can ascend higher than the value I purchased, I will pitch coins to discharge my cash. I don't know to what extent I will last yet once the market comes back to a higher value, at that point that implies my opportunity to offer the coin comes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
staradvincula

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:34:04 PM

Everyone who get involved in cryptocurrency definitely knew how volatile the market's situation. And we are all familiar with the flow. Through studies and research, we can easily monitor the rise and fall of the price. In times of low price occurs, I have no choice but to hold my coin especially if it really has a big potential. Wait until the market recover to have a better options.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

You should do a thorough research before investing on cryptocurrency market. I always believed in long term investments. They always prove to be profitable and beneficial in the long run. So, I try to hold my coins no matter what the market situation is till the right movement comes.

I agree with what you say in your opinion the belief of patience and take advantage of opportunities that arise to gain profit, because the risk of investing in crypto currencies is very large
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:50:10 PM

Well before i invest in crypto i no it's not a fast money thing you need to give it time before you achieve what you want and me i alway's believe in long term investment.
aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

The bearish market keeps me motivated to hodl  Grin It does not make any sense to sell the altcoins right now for such a low price. The hope is here and the bullish market will come very soon.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:55:03 PM

We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

It is because of the age of cryptocurrencies and also the past few years of growing. I know that crypto has its downside but I also know that the return will be much more higher than that.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:57:59 PM

The bearish market keeps me motivated to hodl  Grin It does not make any sense to sell the altcoins right now for such a low price. The hope is here and the bullish market will come very soon.
It keep motivate me to hold because I think it is the good and safe way to grow my coins and it also the way to protect my coin when the price int he market is falling. Also it keeps me to hold because right now the market situation is still not good and I hope it not last longer because as long as many people do holding it will fall even more. I hoping right now to rising of the market and i hope itnwill happen soon.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:12:21 PM

Each market participant has his own strategy, someone prefers to trade coins, someone - to keep until the market is restored and prices start to rise. Personally, I also keep my coins and believe that I can more profitable to sell them when the market recovers.
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:13:09 PM

I lost the motivation to store a lot of coins because of the general fall of the crypto currency market. But I still believe in bitcoin and I'm ready to keep this coin.
Donnie_28

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:20:49 PM

I keep motivated to hold because I strongly believe that the coin I am holding right now will be given me a good income. I do some study and research before I go for some decisions so that I will never regret on the results soon.

bitcoinbest123

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:33:09 PM

Not staring at my blockfolio every 2 seconds and believing in myself: I know i did extensive research on the projects i invested in and that they will add value to the cryptocurrency sector.
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

The most important reason for me is age of this market - it is very young, and more you hold - more you get after all world will accept crypto as next generation of money and new economic motion(nem also lol). All this price movements(even ath on $20k) will seem miserable a few years later Smiley

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:24:16 PM

Trusting in cryptocurrencies that at some point they will become mainstream and I believe that the blockchain technology will change the world like internet did. I hold only a few coins for long (ADA, BTC, ETH, EOS), with the rest  I have short term trading plans.
Ellionise

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:28:47 PM

Motivation actually no, I focus on the fact that many top coin holders say that the market will recover and do not need to sell and it gives hope

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
baribori45

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:35:39 PM

Previously it used to be emotions as a newbie but countless experiences have shown that it is never the reason and it has failed severally, currently, holding a coin has to do with with the confidence on the particular coin having done all background check such us value rate, teach, user case, supply, marketing and community backing and most importantly, have an exit plan depending on how long one tends to hold
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:49:18 PM

What motivates me is my belief in the coin I'm holding. If I believe that it has nice prospects in time to come I will keep it if not I will sell it.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:05:41 PM

The motivation comes from studying the history of Bitcoin and some other altcoins which managed to cross over bad times in the past. This space has great growth potential considering that we are still in the early stages.
MikeGAZ83

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:09:40 PM

Well not American state|on behalf of me} except for all folks we have a tendency to saw the previous worth of the Altcoins and also the quickly growth of this coins makes me encourage on HODL, wait and see and make certain your on the proper path,right selection in order that the potential of that coin causes you to a great deal of profit by victimization HODL. additionally the opposite made capitalist makes American state encourage shopping for once the value is falling then hold it and expect the proper time to sell it.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:21:01 PM

I believed most of them who Hodl are motivated by bitcoin 5 years ago. But in our current market situation I don't believe it anymore. I hodl not because I'm motivated, I hodl because I know the purpose and potential of it. I carefully choose which one because there are many sweet words behind every coin and full of promise. Investors now are getting smarter how to hodl.
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:25:10 PM

What motivates me is my belief in the coin I'm holding. If I believe that it has nice prospects in time to come I will keep it if not I will sell it.
Hopefully that trust is not easily to lost. Some people said it with a fresh face until he losing it due to impatience and panic that attacks every time. The more you see the market, the more you'll feel it. Then you must be prepared to accept some losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: