Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:09:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl?  (Read 5293 times)
yukihirasouma

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:10:39 PM

it's simple if you invest in long term so you wan't profit so why sell if you lose just hodl and sell if profit.
maybe if you invest in big money you always hodl because if sell you lose more money.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:10:53 PM

The main function of the blockchain is decentralization, security and transparency of operations. Blockchain technology is definitely the future. It will change the world in a few years: a huge number of applications, businesses, industries will use blockchain and cryptocurrencies in the future. The current capitalization of cryptocurrencies is a trifle. The growth will be incredible!
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:13:22 PM

I think that in general this is a very deep question, because I think that the situation now with HODL is really very tense, because the situation with patience among investors can get out of control. I think this is obviously a serious question.
lusiaga

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:16:29 PM

I don't have any motivation in holding assets. because the holding and investment goals are for the long term and there is no right reason to sell assets if I don't need money too much.
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:22:51 PM

My main goal is to wait for the restoration of market positions and high prices. After all, now it simply makes no sense to sell their coins at a very low price, as long as tariffs remain at a minimum. I will wait another year or two to wait for the prices to recover - I am sure that the market situation will gradually improve.
kethan

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

My main goal in this case is that I believe in a gradual recovery of the market, prices from next year may already be more expensive. Just recently, prices on the crypto market have dropped significantly, almost reaching their minimum. So now is a great time to buy and hold prospective altcoins.
fortune92

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:51:07 PM

What  keeps me motivated to hodl is the fact that  we still have high hopes that the market will turn into a steady green bull run and reach the trillions in the not so distance future in very confident it will

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:54:53 PM

I always remind myself that this industry is still in the very early development phase and it will take a long time until crypto become big and used widely. That's why the potential of crypto is very big and although right now the price of most crypto go down since the start of this year, but their potential is still there and I will hold my coin until they reach their potential, I know that investment takes a long time to bear result and I've preapared for that.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:56:46 PM

The main thing is market is very down right now. We have to hold because we have bpught it in the market is 600 billion. So no chance of selling it as low as now.
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:13:50 AM

I believe that now most people simply focus on long-term investments. They simply expect to generate income in the long term. Of course, we all dream of helping the digital society and the development of convenient, profitable transactions, but still the main goal for most investors is to generate income.
Aragorn_125

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:20:26 AM

We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley
I also do not understand the optimism of some investors today, because it is obvious that the decline will continue and it may be worthwhile to consider day trading for granted.

olsyd

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:27:56 AM

We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?
Belief in the future, belief in the power of cryptocurrency, belief that crypto will change our world and can bring a real value of money in the world

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?
No, I think we are not close to accuracy if that were the case then we would able to predict red market this year
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:40:23 AM

Most people or investor are motivated of keeping they coin that they have to go back their capital. But people are really motivating  to hold bitcoin and altcoins because of getting more profit. Other people also holding because they don't have a choice to hold and wait the price to increase the price of the cryptocurrency.
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:52:40 AM

Discuss Smiley

I think, its a matter of choices not the motivation to HODL coins, you decide to HODL without the help of motivation, HODLing is because of the trust you build to a cryptocurrency. And I think that what makes me HODL coins is because I believe that its market value will going to increase soon.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:57:13 AM

i diversify my holdings and hope that one or two of the projects take off...but try and ensure that the projects u're interested in/hodling are worth it in the first place..i.e., solid teams with good progress, strong concept.
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:59:38 AM

Well, it can be different from anyone. Cause everyone has their motivation to do. But if you already gain a "BIG" profit from holding it can make you addicted to do same. Grin Trust me.
I think what everyone expecting from holding is the possibility of getting a huge profit from their assets. I am motivated by the thought of getting a huge profit too because that is the essence of holding isn't ? what other thing motivates me about holding is seeing the coin pumping and rising day by day which makes me more enthusiast about cryptocurrency.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 07:07:26 AM

I believe in cryptocurrency, though it is on low side for the past 8 months after a spark rise in December, but I am sure it will be back with unexpected rise any time in future, and I hold my all investments for this moment. I think any investments in all forms of markets should be long term, then only we can gain maximum or our expected returns from
investments in any form of market.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:07:57 AM

People got motivated to hold just because they want to have a good profit in the certain period of time specially when you have got a good coin like btc and eth. People also motivated because of the past price they are holding because they are believing that the price will be better.
dreico

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:24:30 AM

for me personally, this motivation is not due to the profitability of the sale because the purchases were made at a higher price
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:39:31 AM

regarding stifling crypto is not about the issue believe it or not. However, this will depend on the results of the analysis of crypto. When this shows well for custody and investment of course if held down will give you results that are quite satisfactory. sometimes its just random hold only and not even wait and eventually a loss brings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: