Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:35:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl?  (Read 5294 times)
honglien

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:53:48 AM

although the crypto market has gone down recently. And not good but i still keep the Altcoins and even buy more. Because i have confidence in the crypto and Bitcoin markets and i have an objective view of the current Bitcoin. I have been involved in the crypto market for quite some time and i feel the heat of Bitcoin is about to blow in my ear and i will keep it waiting for the change of time.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:36:55 AM

Current market situation. In fact, we sell just doesn't make sense. And I think just holding on longer than selling it cheap. And especially as forecasts for the end of 2018 more interesting, that is sense to keep!
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:46:14 AM

I am holding, as the market has been dropping continuously, so my coins are not worth much. In the past, the market has recovered well after dropping for some time, so i am hoping the same thing would happen again in near future and my coins value will be appreciated.
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:51:16 AM

We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

The project itself and its development is the only thing that keeps me motivated to hodl. I'm constantly following projects that I invested in, and the team behind it and their work, development and future of project is the only thing that matters. Currently I don't really care about prices on the market because if project is legit and could have a big use case one day, then all I have to do is be patient.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:02:19 AM

I don't want to sell anything with 1/5 or even 1/10 of the price which it has reached before. Personally, I am hodling because I believe that new ATHs will happen sooner than later; this is what motivates me! Many people predict BTC's price to reach even 250k $ in a couple years, and I don't want to pass this times with no coins/tokens at all.
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:23:48 PM

Hold is mainly promoted by those who hope for strong growth in the future, as well as those who bought coins at a high price and did not have time to sell them when they began to fall. A trader, and especially a daily trader, will never promote a Hold.
Freegan

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:19:47 PM

In fact, time has begun to clarify the panorama regarding the true potential of the crypto market, so I think we should begin to demystify beliefs such as the "to the moon" that many holders assumed a few years ago. We must already be aware of this: even the bitcoin will never be worth a million dollars, nor is it true that buying a cheap cryptocurrency will guarantee us a great long-term gain. And the good thing about this is that it will force us to rethink the true value of cryptocurrencies in terms of their technology and not in terms of their marketcap.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:21:48 PM

Hold is mainly promoted by those who hope for strong growth in the future, as well as those who bought coins at a high price and did not have time to sell them when they began to fall. A trader, and especially a daily trader, will never promote a Hold.
I hold because I do not like to sell the coins at a loss. I find it fun to make money on an investment.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:06:47 PM

Personally, I currently have little incentive for long-term investments. However, in this situation, it makes me feel good that an upward movement can go at any moment.
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:09:09 PM

As someone who have seen a lot of market moves in the past years, I know that the current situatuion wont last forever.  The other thing is: what went up, shall come down too.  Would be fun to look back at this year market after a couple of years too, as we do it now on the past "crashes" Smiley

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Scharfenberger

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:18:40 AM

I believe in a good future of my coins and that their good future will lead to my personal good future. So that's why I HODL. I wait until good time will come when I can sell my coins and earn benefits from it. Simple.
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:45:30 AM

If the coin has a great use and team, also when you is it mooning in soon time, at times you buy and get stuck in by dipping more but it's always good to hold when you are in such situation and wait patiently for the surge.

Kirovatido

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:57:45 AM

I believe in a good future of my coins and that their good future will lead to my personal good future. So that's why I HODL. I wait until good time will come when I can sell my coins and earn benefits from it. Simple.

Coins that have great potential will benefit you in the future so that most people will continue to hold their coins and always survive, because they believe that the coins they have have a good future and of course the market will rise sooner or later. people who don't survive by holding their coins, maybe they can not wait for the process to increase or they are stuck and need money.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:29:01 AM

My personal thought would be go get a profit for something that i put an investment on.
Cause i had a big hope on cryptocurrency will be able to change the world towards better.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:36:20 AM

As of now the prices are dump my motives to hold is all i want a huge of profit and i know it will come if you have more patience to wait the market price high, use your motives to hold in order you will be more successful in trading in cryptocurrency.
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:55:53 PM

Nothing really motivates me to hodl. But I am too much demotivated to sell. Because if I sell now, I will sell for pennies! And wtf could I do with pennies? So Im stuck up now with my bags full and waiting for some better times, and hoping for bull run.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:34:15 PM

As of now the prices are dump my motives to hold is all i want a huge of profit and i know it will come if you have more patience to wait the market price high, use your motives to hold in order you will be more successful in trading in cryptocurrency.

This is the reason number 1. I will never understand a fellow, who decides to sell his cryptocurrencies now, when almost all of the tokens and Bitcoin are so cheap. It is much better to be a bit more patient and to wait.
cathat

Activity: 264

TEMCO

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:34:27 PM

High profit. I think this is the only thing that makes them walk in the current realities. Else I would not be forced to hold the asset.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

I am motivated only by potential profits. If I was 100% sure that my coins would not grow in value, I would sell them without thinking, like any good-thinking person. We are all here in the first place to earn.
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:51:25 PM

because etherium is getting lower so the etherium exchange rate is getting lower against the currency even though the altcoin we have rises.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: