Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:33:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl?  (Read 5293 times)
MilaNOV

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:15:21 PM

I just believe in crypto and its bright future, and of course the decreasing situation on the crypto market makes me not to sell or trade, but to hold and wait a little. 
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:21:12 PM

my motivation to hold back because I know that selling is not good now and I don't want to lose. even though holding up the price up is long but I'm sure by continuing to hold the profit will come to us at any time later the coin will rise.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 09:24:46 PM

My only motivation is to Hodl - These coins are worthless for now and cant get any profit if i will try to sell . i hope that someday market will recover.

tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:39:27 PM

It's actually difficult to preach about holding at this present moment as it seems that price keeps dropping every single moment of the day but still the past experiences is keeping so many still glued to cryptocurrency. This time last year every where was green as far as the cryptocurrency market was concerned and just few months before then it was at the very nearest minimum. This is still giving someone many of us hope that things will get better again very soon so that's why we are still holding even though its too difficult to do.
fbastage

Activity: 367
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:28:48 PM

Unwillingness to lose money. What else can so stimulate you as saving your own money. So people hold their assets. It's normal situation.
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:48:05 PM

What else is there to do? For many, this is a simple solution. Of course it is possible to trade and to increase the number of bitcoins. But usually have many so not is obtained. That's what hold is for.
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:49:29 PM

First of all, it is very difficult to engage in trading on the Kryptocurrency market, since the market is very volatile!
 Secondly, HODL is still for very promising coins, with very interesting ideas that can be useful in real life!
 Thirdly, HODL with the right investment can bring greater earnings ... the main thing is patience!

[
rataplannetje69

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:27:23 PM

We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley
I believe in top cryptocurrencies and as the prices fall I buy more of them. This market cannot last any longer and the bull run is nigh. I think crypto has bright future and we just need to wait.

Nycziecskoi

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:30:58 PM

There are a few motivations:

- Having bought in from a good spot, which is around or lower than current price
- Having already lost a good chunk of it that not daring to accept the loss
- Still having the no-more-popular mindset of 2017 of hodling and hoping all will be fine

░▒▓█ x42 █▓▒░
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:39:38 PM

Every day I participate in the bounty of the companies, and exploring various projects. I often see such a picture that even in such a bad market, large funds invest millions of dollars in ICO projects. They count on long-term investments, and are ready to wait for a profit of 5-0 years. One year for cryptocurrencies is not an indicator at all. Be patient, the market will definitely recover and we will make a profit
res1dentev7

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:43:22 PM

My motivation was very simple. I didn't have time for everyday trading so I was saving my money in crypto. But I see that I did mistake((

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
akafcka

Activity: 254

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:47:21 PM

I believe too much that the market will return to the bulls and so it has always been, but the market continues to fall. It's too late for me to withdraw funds to Fiat, because the losses are very large.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:50:12 PM

I choose a long-term investment. I study and look for projects that may become very popular in the world in the future. Such altcoins can bring a lot of profit.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:51:21 PM

Every day I participate in the bounty of the companies, and exploring various projects. I often see such a picture that even in such a bad market, large funds invest millions of dollars in ICO projects. They count on long-term investments, and are ready to wait for a profit of 5-0 years. One year for cryptocurrencies is not an indicator at all. Be patient, the market will definitely recover and we will make a profit

About the same things motivate me. However, it is surprising that by taking part even in the nicest projects that were able to collect investments even in the current market, you have not received enough payments for a month. I can't wait until the situation finally changes.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:06:07 PM

I believe in the crypt and I am sure that the blockchain technology has a huge potential for growth. Therefore, I keep very many ICO tokens that I received from bounty companies, now they are not worth anything, but before that, both Bitcoin and Eth were very cheap!
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:08:36 PM

I am forced to keep the coins dynamics of growth and fall in prices for 10 years and I think that the price of cryptocurrency will soon be very high !
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:10:50 PM

We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley
Actually there is nothing motivating me for hodling, if I was not loss, I would sold them because hodl is bad in bear season, you are seeing that every week we are losing money so we should not be motivate for hodling at bear market.

EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:11:55 PM

Discuss Smiley

Truly, holding strategy in a very volatile and young market setup like cryptocurrencies carries more risk than the potential benefits. But the benefits can be so much if taken advantage of at the right time.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 07:15:02 PM

What keeps me motivated is that I've been here for long and I've seen a lot like this. And this is not the first time the market will go down like this and it will get back up.  So down times don't freak me out

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:20:58 PM

Discuss Smiley
The thing the keeps me motivated in cryptocurrency is the income that I will get once I do hodl for a long time. Doing holding is one of hard part in this field especially if you buy at the price and afterwards the price will rapidly go down. But, once you do holding you need to continue it until you earn income.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: