Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:08:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your worst investment decision this year  (Read 2845 times)
humber1

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:46:31 AM

The worst thing this year was the Ethereum, which was purchased for around $411. When the price rose to around $820, I didn’t sell it in time, which caused me a lot of damage. Now the price of Ethereum has been at a low level. Turned away, lost patience,
tomward

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:47:28 AM

well I think no decision is worst every mistake helps you to learn a positive lesson which will help you to do better in the future but you have to stay positive if you loss hope so easily then you will not able to successfully in this business.
andradwi

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:50:20 AM

hay the bounty hunter. be careful of invest allcoint .. where is the biggest year where many scams and they are not responsible for what has been done. we feel bounty hunter where we cannot enjoy the results of our labor
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:55:51 AM

This year has been a year to forget for cryptocurrency investors.from the hopes and aspirations in January to the frustrations and regrets of August. What has been ur worst investment this year?

I have few Altcoins that become.very cheap like now, they are CAPP, DTRC and XPAT. These Altcoins are now below ICO price but i keep on holding and i don't know if holding these investments are worst decision because i still believed that their market will bounce back soon because their commodities are all good.
antonwantbitcoin

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:57:56 AM

The whole year has been like one big investment that carries losses. I patiently wait and hope that things will change. I don't have any other options. I can't sell less
mbally

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:06:02 AM

My worth investment decision this year is investing in ICO during this bear market, almost all the ICO's I invested in during this beat market went below their ICO price, most of them went down below 50% their ICO prices.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:08:18 AM

This year has been a year to forget for cryptocurrency investors.from the hopes and aspirations in January to the frustrations and regrets of August. What has been ur worst investment this year?
it was my investment with minexcoin, I already have a profit on it, since the amount of tokens I hold is increasing due to parking on their site, its price also pump, but after many people invested on it, the supply in the market increased, and the demand decreased. its price suddenly goes down, and instead of earning a profit from my investment, I lost not just half of it. almost 75% of it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

asudja89

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:24:39 AM

My worst investment decision this year was that I invested a lot when the price of altcoin was high, but in a few days the price of altcoin fell, very cheap,i there is no money to buy more altcoin, I regret this decision very much.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:37:07 AM

Investors me not, but at some point of my life...I invest time to find a way to have some alternative coins or bitcoin as well. Investing time and effort in finding some opportunity without throwing a money, all I need to do is find a job here in bitcointalk.org  as a bounty hunter. On my first month of being a bounty hunter, I do a lot of effort to join on shitty campaign cause all I want is to have more experience and income as well. But I left off the importance of choosing the right newly crypto project. For my 5 months of having a good time reading and  investing time, effort, knowledge and idea, some of my campaign didn't work out, so the worst thing will come and all your work will be wasted cause you never find any good payment on all of that. As far as I remember, I only have around 0.110 btc for at least 8 projects.

Well, investing is not only money and other asset you've had. But also time, effort and knowledge as well.

How about yours?
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:39:03 AM

oh I remember my worst investment this year, I invested an altcoin name insurepal or (IPL) thought it was a good coin because the team keeps promising, but no I lost my money with that shit coin I lost 80%.
Legwist

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:19:20 AM

Bad decisions that I take in this year was, I bought a bitcoin when prices touched numbers 9000 usd. I just hope the price will be recovered this years.
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:09:43 AM

Probably in my trades, I am too optimistic, thinking
that in every dump there will be a pump. with this kind
of mentality I lost many trades.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:12:30 AM

Exactly, specially when you entered around the month of January when every coin is on the peak, specially the Bitcoin. But ,there are still lucky people who sold out with loss but if they will sell theirs now, they will have totally loss. But for me, I will just lose if I will sell, so I am still HOLDING.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:12:57 AM

The worst decision was in January when everyone told me to exit in fiat or at least in Bitcoin, and I didn't listen and stayed in altcoins. And I still hold because today it is useless to sell what I have. Now I will be here till I get recovered Smiley
tusha997351

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:13:33 AM

The worst investment was to buy a platform coin, which caused me to lose half of my assets. And said that there are airdrops to distribute bitcoin, and now there is no.
Todoroki

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:13:54 AM

Exactly, specially when you entered around the month of January when every coin is on the peak, specially the Bitcoin. But ,there are still lucky people who sold out with loss but if they will sell theirs now, they will have totally loss. But for me, I will just lose if I will sell, so I am still HOLDING.
At first, the coin looked great so I put resources into it. Envision my unexpected when the cost of the coin smashed to such an extent. Anyway, that is m most noticeably bad speculation choice this year.
fklfyl

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:14:56 AM

I don't have a bad investment this year, because this year's cryptocurrency market is very depressed. I didn't invest in any currency. I just patiently hold the currency I own. I don't dare to continue investing because the cryptocurrency market makes me panic.
tianxin84

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:15:26 AM

My worst decision was not to sell all my cryptocurrencies in January.
neocryptrix

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:21:06 AM

I invested $400 into deeponion in January. It's worth about $7 now... I haven't gotten too discouraged though because after licking my wounds I learned from my losses and have had a much better time trading than just buying and hodling like an idiot.

? HELIOS PROTOCOL ? ?[DAG]?[BLOCKCHAIN]?[PoS]?[Masternodes] Huh[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]Huh
  HuhWebsite  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram ¦?Huh
verguat33

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:30:00 AM

This year I chose not to invest in ico and I decided to buy a bitcoin and ethereum  as much as possible because we know now bitcoin and ethereum are down. Although at risk but the risk is no greater than to invest in ico are its market price is unclear.
You should not worry about your investment in bitcoin and Etherium etc, I hope that they have very good potential and their price can start increasing any time. you just need to continue holding your bitcoin and etherium, because we are expecting to see a very good increase in bitcoin price in near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: