Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:27:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your worst investment decision this year  (Read 2845 times)
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:31:39 AM

My worst investment was AGI, which I bought on ATH. I hope price will come back at least $0.5
If there is a mistake that is even worst than buying coins at the all time high is hoping those coins are going to recover soon, it is better to realize that you made a mistake and for you to sell as soon as possible because it is likely that the coin in which you invested is never going to recover.
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:35:09 AM

This year has been a year to forget for cryptocurrency investors.from the hopes and aspirations in January to the frustrations and regrets of August. What has been ur worst investment this year?
the worst investment I made is in yobit coin, liza I lost too much
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:43:01 AM

This year I invest all my money in differents project that have potencial coins. I invest a little because that's all I have but I'm hoping that my target profit will hit or more than to my target profit I will have this year. Because next year my plan is to invest more and do a little task in some bounties.
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:12:23 AM

This year has been a year to forget for cryptocurrency investors.from the hopes and aspirations in January to the frustrations and regrets of August. What has been ur worst investment this year?

I bought ETH for $800-900 as a long-term savings. But now I have lost a lot. I consider this to be the most wrong decision this year.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:26:03 AM

My worst investment decision this year is too trusting in the ICO which gives big profits and unfortunately I was hit by a scam, some scam projects that I followed scam and failed to achieve softcap so I waited to get a refund and the refund procedure was more difficult.
mistersehmuz

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:36:57 AM

I have not participated icos this year. But in January I bought too many coins from the exchanges. My balance unfortunately decreased around %75 percent.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:06:19 AM

I have not participated icos this year. But in January I bought too many coins from the exchanges. My balance unfortunately decreased around %75 percent.
Well the timing ain't good for you, as you have said the value of those assets that you purchased really fell too much, and what you can do right now is to be more patient and wait for the price to go high again, as long as you still holding those coins you are still have good chances to bounce back, timing is very important and having big patients and trust with you instinct will let you survive from the volatile market like this.
Mega Sardines

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:20:06 AM

Well it is not really an investment but a decision. My worst decision this year is when I did not sell my coin thinking its value would go higher but what happened was the opposite. It dropped down to the bottom without warning.

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:30:20 AM

when I bought coins as an investment, and over time the price of the coins I bought suddenly dropped considerably. so that's when it became my worst investment this year, and I hope that in the future it will not happen again.
I will say my worst investment decision is investing in thrive, they said on their website that they going to list on Bianance exchange and that made me to invest in the ICO but till this moment, they have not listed on bianance and their token has gone down so bad.
maybe in my opinion in the current conditions and situations the worst decision is actually not for us as investors because we know that all the risks we get in investing are very large if we think that the worst decision is why when we get a loss it is already an investment risk
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:42:26 AM

My biggest mistake is that I did not sell many coins and tokens in January and May of this year. No more mistakes. I believe that all my altcoins are promising.
Many made that mistake so do not blame yourself for not taking action at that time, what you need to do is to concentrate yourself in not making that mistake again, I know is not easy but if you want to make profits in this market you need to avoid making mistakes that you already made.
I think many people are starting to regret seeing prices that don't go up right now and thinking why I didn't sell them in January? I often see this statement, it seems that many people are too greedy or optimistic that prices will continue to rise, you know that prices will not continue to rise forever right, so my advice you should not be too greedy, when the price is already profitable for you, then sell it
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:29:37 AM

I think my worst decision this year is hold ethereum. It would be better if I sold it earlier and did not keep it until now. This made me lose a lot of capital because I was expecting a good future for ETH but not this time.

The same as me, hold bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, EOS and some altcoins is my worst decision in this year, even though if I sell some in January then I can buy a new car for about $ 30,000.

lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:43:52 AM

This year it is really hard to predict what is the right time for buying and selling crypto. I lost some income on trading because of this reason. Anyways, if you trade you can always lose in one coin but earn on another one. It is some kind of interconnection.

yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:49:50 AM

I lost 50% of my capital and this makes me very disappointed. But this is your trading and have a very high risk. This year is a different year to the year 2017, that the price of coins is now experiencing a downturn. But should we have to rise up and tried to invest again. I am sure that the market will go back up again.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:20:18 AM

well.. not exactly this year, since last year october, the worst investment decision is not putting in enough to make profit. should have buy in more during october. in just 2 month time, the whole market bull to 800bil. profit from that 2 months wait already can feed me 2-3 years. i;ve missed the chance, bad decision.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:32:31 AM

I think my worst decision this year is hold ethereum. It would be better if I sold it earlier and did not keep it until now. This made me lose a lot of capital because I was expecting a good future for ETH but not this time.

The same as me, hold bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, EOS and some altcoins is my worst decision in this year, even though if I sell some in January then I can buy a new car for about $ 30,000.
But sometimes you hold those coins. By the end of the year or beginning of 2019 they will rise in price so you will be rich, so nothing is impossible, you are free to hold on, the big coin will have time. They grow up that we can not predict. Be patient, because only patience can save you at this moment

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:51:10 AM

There are no bad investments that I do. It's just that the time is not yet supported for this time but I still hold and wait for better results. investments are geared to the long term certainly cannot be said that it is good and bad in some time soon anyway. There is still a long time to see the results and then decide whether it's good or bad. but as far as this investment is still fine.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:56:45 AM

Very frustrations for me is my token name CHT, I invested my effort and time to spread the world of their ICO, And they paid me back after of all my effort. But I am disappointed when I sold the CHT on small price. I know this is my fault. Because I didn't hold for a few month. I sold the token at 0.0016ETH/CHT and now the price is 0.0043ETH/CHT. I never expect that will possibly happen for this year because of the all bad side comment about crypto.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:04:37 AM

Every my investment in 2018 was worst.
Better i say what will be good: Elicoin was good select, they pumped month ago for 1000x

Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:55:57 AM

I think all so as I bought very big list coins spring this year and as it turned out subsequently in vain, because very polished the total value of all my investment has fallen almost in 4 times. Because of what I was very upset, because I could then buy for the same money 4 times more coins. As for the purchase of specific coins, there are so many that for all and do not keep track, because I wanted to keep all the coins in the long run.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:08:57 AM

My big mistake this year was that I did not invest at a very good time, when bitcoin cost$ 9800 and chose a strategy for long-term retention of tokens. As a result, the price of my assets decreased by more than 80%. Now I'm trying to reduce losses by trading in the short term
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: