Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:45:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Ventual - Prediction Market Platform [POS + VNode]  (Read 1795 times)
Eulalila

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:58:45 AM

hi, well, when will be the launch of your company and key dates of sales, what is the cost of sales and contribution, thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ventuality (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:35:08 AM

I was interested in a platform that enabled prediction of diverse markets.
Big data is for enterprises, but I expect that individuals will be able to use it with block chains
and your own protocol.
But how do you realize it using block chain technology?
I want you to release WP as soon as possible.
I'm expecting your project.

Whitepaper is updated!

https://ventual.io/whitepaper.pdf

CryptoBridge Application sent! Cheesy
Verethraghna

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:41:16 AM

Prediction and blockchain combined! Very interesting, will there be any AI related stuffs included later on? I hope there will be, because AI will be one of the main trend in near future.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:10:30 AM

I was interested in a platform that enabled prediction of diverse markets.
Big data is for enterprises, but I expect that individuals will be able to use it with block chains
and your own protocol.
But how do you realize it using block chain technology?
I want you to release WP as soon as possible.
I'm expecting your project.

Whitepaper is updated!

https://ventual.io/whitepaper.pdf

CryptoBridge Application sent! Cheesy
That's good news. But on the official website link to the white paper is wrong (https://ventual.io/#)

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:16:21 AM

It's nice to know that developers and team members of Ventual project is doing their best to make this project reach its success in the near future. I am curious about how the team will implement its features once it launch and I am looking forward how the investors will be encourage to check and participate in this new project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:36:56 AM

I have checked the road map and amazed that the team is following the map in time, I also checked the website and the design and template are good, this is really proof that the team are really prepared and serious to achieve all their goals soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
wolfdragon

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:57:11 AM

I visited and joined ventual's discord channel and seen good volume of active community there. The channel also have many bounties and airdrops will soon take place. I am planning to be more active on the channel and hoping to gain more knowledge about the project and at the same time earning some good profits there.
mark0100

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:08:40 PM

Its seem a good project.It has good concept & great dev team.They are doing great. Already listed in market.Its a Pos Coin that means its a profitable. It can be a great Crypto.
I think Investment in this coin can be profitable.
i've seen this looks professional over all platforms. give the project time and we will be surprised positive.They are doing great. Already listed in market..If you just hold $TRAID coins, you can earn good stakes by PoS.
deviantart0

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:11:09 PM

we will be surprised positive. I'm definitely take the risk and throw some $ in.a great idea conducted in a good way like yours and a great support to the community questions, I am sure that more than one wants to be part of your project.
The concept looks very interesting and singular your goals could give the investors a great reward when you achieved it. Go ahead you have the support of the community!
momaymay

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:18:06 PM

I'm really impressed with the Ventual  team & concept. It's refreshing to come across a team that are keen to teach people about crypto.
If you are interested in trading, from someone just starting out or a full time trader, join Ventual  discord & check out the teams vision. I'm sure you'll stay:)
Will Ventua instructors give advice to traders who want to trade the Ventua currency?  Will there be detailed technical analysis of Ventua?
coxian

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:28:19 PM

Truely, it seems promising from the very first. Venual has Active and strong commuinity which is very important. Announcing first listing on CB is another great step. Good luck.
Xbow

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:42:38 PM

Ventual will be a good coin i hope. I hope its price will high. The developer team Who made this coin, I hope they have a goal to make popular this coin.This
projct wil be successful. I am glad to know that ventual first listing on CB. This is a good step . Thanks to the Ventual's team for this step. I am active on there discord server. They are very active. You Can join on their server .   https://discord.gg/ZrCaUg ..Thanks
shabbyheart

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:55:02 PM

Ventual coin is the newest project that appeared in the promising market of
privacy.organically growing on them at the moment due to be a secure
investment and remain profitable for both miners and masternode owners.
i hope that by participating in this project i can earn money.

In this thread lay out information about the project for investors
. I would like to see the technical information, look at the honest and
happy faces of the team.
smexlxrd

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:07:23 PM

Any information about this platform or maybe a website you have? Can we see the team, who's behind this project??
cebalus022

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:14:27 PM

This is an awesome project. I am a beginner in crypto world. I found that Ventual platform is cater to beginner like me and intermediate traders. It will easy entry into trading and make crypto education less intimidating and confusing. With all the unethical shillers and pump&dump schemes, beginners don't have anyone to turn to for the right guidance. We plan to change that. I love it

Pro traders will also benefit from our education platform. It will allow them to share their knowledge and charge users for access to premium content, among other features.
JeRo07025634

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:17:17 PM

This is an awesome crypto project I'm seeing in a while. really a good concept. I am a quite old  in the crypto world. I found that Ventual platform is a curious project to the people  like me and intermediate traders. It will easy entry into trading and make crypto education less intimidating in this idea. And i was sure it'll take a good speed soon. And here it is.. Oh off course congratulations for listed in cb.
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

You should embed your site on the annoucment page, because everyone will definitely access your website first in search of more detailed information
carpolice87

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

I was focusing on few coins lately. after I have tried to eliminate, this coin became in the top 3 for me. Because of coin quality. This is an awesome crypto project in the recent coins. really a good concept. Stake option profitable. Hope it can have bright future with this great potential.
great trading projects, this will make it easier for people to trade too easy that's why too many people like this, and I am sure if this project is realized it will be a lot of trading through this system
TravelFrog

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:21:11 PM

I am new to this prediction market. Just read through the announcement, it seem that the predictions can be anything from small to big. Looking forward to know more about it and to see the platform adaptation.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
martincic

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:38:08 PM

Do you need an Italian translation? I could help you with this. If interested - write. Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: